Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

826 - 850 of 9,204 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Zyanya L C A

Apr 3, 2018

very nice course, i find it very useful to remember some of the things i learned before but also helped me a lot to resolve some doubts about the reason of the use of some particles or why some word become in a different sound. thank you.

By Dunja R

May 23, 2021

I love this course. It is simple, there is lots of repetition, and lots of practice. My only suggestions would be not to introduce new material in the review module, and to repeat the dialogue from the beginning of the lesson at the end.

By nicole

Aug 16, 2020

Me a encantado el curso esta muy completo te enseña lo básico que debes saber para hablar el idioma ,muchas gracias por haber creado este curso gratuito me a ayudado muchisimo seguiré estudiando para mejorar y poder hablar mas fluido. <3

By nishtha

Apr 26, 2020

This course was an amazing experience to understand the basics of hangul . The format of teaching , practice questions , understanding vocabulary through pictures all were very helpful to learn hangul . A great job by Yonsei University.

By Ale M

Dec 30, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. The lectures were easy to understand and the notes were helpful to continue practicing throughout the week. The quizzes were great to really test my understanding, especially my listening and reading skills.

By Ha n

Nov 27, 2017

Je trouve ce cours très complet pour débuter l'apprentissage du coréen. Tout est expliqué pas à pas, ce qui permet de comprendre le cours très facilement. Même si les exercices ne sont pas très durs, l'ensemble du cours reste très bien !

By Tamara R G

Apr 15, 2021

I had experience reading korean beforehand, but I wasn't very good at grammar. Thanks to this course I was able to improve my skills and I'm now way more confident in my understanding of the korean language. It was very fun and dinamic.

By Luis E C F

Mar 17, 2021

Excelente curso, te incita a querer aprender más de la cultura coreana. Tiene ejercicios sencillos que aumentan tu confianza y otros que te retan a utilizar todo lo aprendido. Recomiendo mucho que consigas compañeros para practicar más.

By Noelia M V A

Nov 16, 2020

Me encantó el curso, tenía muy poco conocimiento del idioma coreano y ahora siento que puedo sostener una pequeña conversación en coreano. Además me ayuda a entender algunas oraciones y situaciones en series y películas. Muy buen curso!

By Маша В

Oct 16, 2020

This is my first coursera course here. And this is my first Korean language course that I've done till the end. I liked it very much and knew a lot. The information is structured very well, so it's made to memorize the rulles more easy.

By Diana G S H

Aug 30, 2020

Me agradó mucho este curso porque comienza desde lo básico, es demasiado fácil entender la forma de la planeación de este curso pues se explica cada detalle. Lo recomiendo a aquellas personas que quieren aprender éste idioma desde cero.

By Sreelakshmi

Aug 6, 2020

It is a good start for those who have absolutely no knowledge about the language. The course is simple and after completion I have been able to read and write Korean. Conversing in the language and understanding will come with practice.

By Linh N

May 1, 2020

It is easy to understand, interesting to follow and all about getting to "feel" the Korean language. I especially enjoy the assignments, those not so hard but still challenging enough to make me remember what I have learnt. 선생님 고맙습니다 !

By Spandana S S

May 22, 2019

I not only learnt to write and read Korean. but also to speak and converse in it. The professor made this course very interesting and the way she spoke was clear and perfect. Thank you so much for teaching me Korean in less than a week.

By Thi D

Jun 21, 2021

This course really meets my expectation and improve my language skill. It's my honor to learn from teacher Kang and at Yonsei University. I really love to learn Korean Language from Korean teacher. Thank you very much for this course.

By Akari M T

May 24, 2021

The teacher explains clearly and she is a good teacher. And, I have got to learn a lot of vocabularies combined with pronunciation, basic grammar. And, the exercises for practice help us a lot. Thank you all for such a valuable course.

By ARIADDNA M A G

Oct 29, 2020

Un curso realmente completo, si tienen la opción de tomarlo no se van a arrepentir, las explicaciones son detalladas y en algunos casos las clases dan algunos datos de cultura.

Si tienes interés en aprender el idioma este es tu curso :)

By Anushikha D

Jul 16, 2020

Best language course so far. It was easy to understand and was very well explained. I would recommend this course who wants to learn Korean. It not only helped me to read and write but also to speak and understand their culture better.

By Ashwini R

This course has abundant data for learning Korean at one's own pace .The lecture videos are very persuasive and the quizzes at the end of each lesson lets us know where we can improvise ourselves .

I am glad for having opt this course .

By Zina T

May 14, 2020

The structure of this class is very organized, which helps me learn efficiently. Dr.

Seung Hae Kan's instructions are very clear and concise. So, it is easy to understand the rules and grammar. I would love to learn more about Korean!

By The M C N

May 12, 2020

Awesome courses ! Lessons are very well explained and we can practice our pronunciation by repeating after the teacher which is amazing ! I've tried some other website, but this one is definitely the best if you have to have the basics

By Sepp P

Mar 24, 2020

Sinceramente este curso es hasta el momento el mejor que he encontrado!

Aprendí con una facilidad increíble gracias al método de enseñanza que tienen..

Mil gracias por ayudarme a cumplir mi meta de hablar Coreano

Saludos desde Costa Rica

By Juan C M T

May 14, 2017

Es un curso de introducción muy bueno, te proporciona varios elementos para iniciar en este idioma, pero no hay que olvidar que se tiene que practicar mucho para no olvidar lo aprendido y trabajar en el vocabulario es algo fundamental.

By Liu Y

Feb 14, 2016

The teaching is in good structure, easy to understand and remember. Practice section helps me to better understand the context of the new words. The best course I've ever learned for Korean language. Looking forward to further courses.

By Thant N N

Jul 11, 2021

T​he course is very good and very pleasant for begineer and I would like to recommend this course to all who are interested in Korean Language.

S​pecial thanks to the professor from Yonsei University for letting me attend this course.