Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

851 - 875 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Vega V A

Sep 29, 2021

Excelente curso, a pesar de que no domino el inglés, los elemntos visuales oportan muchísimo, si eres una persona de habla hispana que no domina el inglés, pero tienes una noción de ello, no tengas miendo y toma el curso, seguro no te vas a arrepentir.

By Sara M

Sep 6, 2021

I​'ve been teaching myself Korean for over a year now, and this course has been fundamental in filling in blanks I had in my lessons. I've noticed that this course has helped me retain more of my own self guided lessons. I wish I had taken this sooner!

By Princess A

Mar 31, 2021

The First Step Korean course is very detailed and helped me understand the Korean language better. It has taught me how to converse well in Hangeul. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience. Hope you can teach a lot of people like me. Thank you!

By Almeira I

Aug 27, 2020

Thank you for helping me as a beginner to learn Korean. Easy to understand, i personally love how the teacher explains all of the theory. I recommend this course for all of you who want to learn basic conversation in Korean. This is all, thank you 선생님.

By m.d.k. l g

An excellent course to learn Korean. I personally improved my usage of the Korean language. Thank you for the lecture series. Very clear and understandable explanations throughout the course. Once again thank you Professor Seung Hae Kang and Coursera.

By Kritsananan L

Jun 14, 2020

This is my first online class. Professor Kang is really so nice and she guides every lesson with detailed and explanation. I really appreciated the emphasis on correct pronunciation for the vocabulary words. Thanks for giving such an awesome teaching.

By Abhijeeth B

Jun 22, 2019

The course is an excellent starting point for absolute beginners, not only does the curriculum stress on making the students understand the Korean words used in daily life, but it stresses on the importance of understanding the syntax behind each word.

By Fabien

Apr 14, 2019

The instructor is amazing. Her explanations are clear and concise. I had tried to learn the alphabet on youtube a while back, but I had given up. With First Step Korena, I was able to learn in and understand the logic behind in just one video! Amazing

By Maria V R V

Mar 13, 2017

Muchisimas Gracias por permitirnos a todos seguir aprendiendo este hermoso idioma con su pais, las clases fueron de exelente calidad y gracias a esto podemos mejorar este idioma. No descansare hasta dorminarlo completamente muchas gracias ...

고 맙 솝 니 다

By Сніжана Г

Jul 31, 2021

Nice explanation, great tasks for review, so kind and professional teacher. It is really good course for begginers, because we have an opportunity to improve speaking, listening skills and learn new basic vocabulary and grammatic constructions. 감사합니다!

By Abby C

Feb 12, 2021

The course was very clear and easy to understand, and it had lessons that gave a lot of helpful information. The course also explored a bit of why the language is spoken the way it is, and where some words come from. Very informative! I learned a lot!

By Erica A

Jan 19, 2021

It was easy to follow, and everything was super organized! The handouts make it easier to review without having to rewatch the videos. But I would have liked if the quizzes were more challenging :) Or maybe we could be required to submit short essays?

By Tolulope O

Nov 27, 2020

I love how the instructor broke down pronunciations and explained the reasons for differences in form where certain characters are concerned. The explanation of particles used was also a wonderful addition to the course. It's very useful for beginners

By Génesis F J

Nov 23, 2020

Me encantó este curso por todo el conocimiento que le queda a uno, a parte la profesora es muy buena y explica muy bien y se le entiende clarísimo, muchas gracias por ayudarnos a aprender más sobre esta cultura e idioma tan lindo como es el Coreano!!!

By Elise N

Jul 9, 2020

I've learned Korean simple conversations in a physical class since 2019. However, I cannot distinguish between 에요 and 입니 다, Kor-Chi number such as 일, 이, 삼 vs 하나,둩, etc.

Many thanks to the First Step Korean so now I became familiar with simple Korean.

By Ana F

Jun 6, 2020

The study materials are well organized and easy to understand. The way they make sections such as dialog, vocabulary, exercise, quiz, makes the learning process fun. Thank you for the course and I anticipate more Korean courses from Yonsei University.

By Phetploy T

Apr 27, 2020

The course is very helpful in learning Korean in the beginner level. It helps me build up my Korean as well as helps me understand Korean culture. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start his/her step in Korean! The professor is awesome :-)

By Valentina S

Feb 26, 2018

Fantastic course! Very useful for totally beginner students who want to approach the Korean language and culture. I decided to attend this course in view of a trip to Korea, I'm very satisfied and absolutely recommend this course. Thank you very much!

By Lesly k E M

May 7, 2022

Un excelente curso, aprendi bastante, cada video de la clase bien explicado, los ejercicios interesantes. Las lecciones y todo el material todo excelente. Muchas gracias por el contenido de este curso, lo aproveche al máximo y ha sido de mucha ayuda.

By NGUYEN T B Y

Aug 20, 2021

Perfect course! I used my school account to sign up for the course so it is free. I've learnt so much during the course and I love the Korea language more than ever. Definitely recommend for anyone who is at the beginning of learning Korean language.

By Luisa F S R

Jan 15, 2021

La oportunidad que me dio la Universidad Yonsei University fue muy valiosa. Por ello pude comprender, analizar y aprender de diferentes maneras didácticas el idioma Coreano y su cultura. He aprendido bastante, les recomiendo en su totalidad el curso.

By Suwannee T

Nov 6, 2020

I like this course so much because this course is easy to learn and not too long for each lecture.

I can easily get back to the part that I need. Thank you for having this course.

It's also have a vocabulary that I can practice to use for normal life.

By Diana G M H

Oct 3, 2020

I really liked how every lesson was teached in context of a topic, it made things easier and helped me with the understanding. Is a complete course that includes grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening and writing practice. Really good for begginers

By 18BBT043 S N

Sep 8, 2020

The course was really easy to understand and I was willing to complete every unit as soon as possible!! The instructor was very clear with every new concept which made it very simple for people like me who are new to the language to grasp it quickly.

By Andrea

Jul 19, 2020

Me encantó este curso, a pesar de ser una persona que se distrae fácilmente pude aprender un poco, y seguiré aprendiendo si estudio las actividades y las notas guardadas, se me ha dificultado, pero nada que la práctica no supere, GRACIAS por el curso