Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

RN
Oct 6, 2021

This course is really a great start to learn Korean language. It taught me Hangul, particles used, vocabularies and how sentences are made. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

901 - 925 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Thi D

Jun 21, 2021

This course really meets my expectation and improve my language skill. It's my honor to learn from teacher Kang and at Yonsei University. I really love to learn Korean Language from Korean teacher. Thank you very much for this course.

By Akari M T

May 24, 2021

The teacher explains clearly and she is a good teacher. And, I have got to learn a lot of vocabularies combined with pronunciation, basic grammar. And, the exercises for practice help us a lot. Thank you all for such a valuable course.

By ARIADDNA M A G

Oct 29, 2020

Un curso realmente completo, si tienen la opción de tomarlo no se van a arrepentir, las explicaciones son detalladas y en algunos casos las clases dan algunos datos de cultura.

Si tienes interés en aprender el idioma este es tu curso :)

By Anushikha D

Jul 16, 2020

Best language course so far. It was easy to understand and was very well explained. I would recommend this course who wants to learn Korean. It not only helped me to read and write but also to speak and understand their culture better.

By Ashwini R

This course has abundant data for learning Korean at one's own pace .The lecture videos are very persuasive and the quizzes at the end of each lesson lets us know where we can improvise ourselves .

I am glad for having opt this course .

By Zina T

May 14, 2020

The structure of this class is very organized, which helps me learn efficiently. Dr.

Seung Hae Kan's instructions are very clear and concise. So, it is easy to understand the rules and grammar. I would love to learn more about Korean!

By The M C N

May 12, 2020

Awesome courses ! Lessons are very well explained and we can practice our pronunciation by repeating after the teacher which is amazing ! I've tried some other website, but this one is definitely the best if you have to have the basics

By Sepp P

Mar 24, 2020

Sinceramente este curso es hasta el momento el mejor que he encontrado!

Aprendí con una facilidad increíble gracias al método de enseñanza que tienen..

Mil gracias por ayudarme a cumplir mi meta de hablar Coreano

Saludos desde Costa Rica

By Juan C M T

May 14, 2017

Es un curso de introducción muy bueno, te proporciona varios elementos para iniciar en este idioma, pero no hay que olvidar que se tiene que practicar mucho para no olvidar lo aprendido y trabajar en el vocabulario es algo fundamental.

By Liu Y

Feb 14, 2016

The teaching is in good structure, easy to understand and remember. Practice section helps me to better understand the context of the new words. The best course I've ever learned for Korean language. Looking forward to further courses.

By Adenia A

Oct 3, 2021

very helpful and help me improve everytime. The lectures are awesome, easy to be processed and for the improvement, there are quizzes after the lectures so we know did we really understand or not. Thank you so much for the opportunity

By Riya G

Aug 16, 2021

I WAS EAGER TO ;EARN KOREAN AND AFTER SEARCHING A LOT ,I FOUND THIS INSTITUTION THAT PROVIDED BBEST WAY TO LEAREN AND EXPLORE IT.YHE TEACHER TAUGHT WITH SO MUCH PASSION AND PATIENCE.IT WAS REALLUY WORTH STUDING FROM YONSEI UNIVERSITY

By Thant N N

Jul 11, 2021

T​he course is very good and very pleasant for begineer and I would like to recommend this course to all who are interested in Korean Language.

S​pecial thanks to the professor from Yonsei University for letting me attend this course.

By A d

Oct 3, 2020

Good course for beginners. The pace is good, the lecturer guides you through each stage. Good blend of different learning styles with the PDFs and listening exercises in the quizzes. I now feel very comfortable with the use of hangul.

By Angeliz L P

Jun 15, 2020

I'm really glad I took the course. It's been really helpful in making basic conversations although I hope there are more online courses about the Tenses and Honorifics for further understanding of the Korean language and structure. :)

By Priya

Jun 4, 2020

I love this course the syllabus the content was very thoughtfully selected for the beginners in korean language it really helped me a lot and am now ready to complete the whole courses provided by yonsei university on korean language.

By Erza S

Dec 9, 2020

All lessons was very helpful and detailed. The explanations were very clear, even the history of a certain word is explained. Hoping for more activities per lesson that can really engage a student. Overall I learned a lot. Thank you!

By Ahmad A

Nov 8, 2020

Truly a very good course; I went from having no knowledge of Korean whatsoever to being able to read texts and introducing myself. Very useful and highly recommended for anyone looking to start learning the Korean language seriously.

By Esra K

Oct 14, 2020

I was learning korean about during 2 years. This course is so efficiently and helpfull for me. I will apply to KGSP in this February so I am very thankfull to Yonsei University. I will improve these knowledges and use in South Korea.

By M. A G D

Aug 24, 2020

Realmente me encanto este curso, aprendi un monton, por supuesto que me falta practica, pero lo que aprendi aqui me sirvio para entender lo basico del idioma coreano. Espero que tenga una continuacion este curso, porque es muy bueno.

By Bruna d C G

Jul 24, 2020

O curso foi bem completo e com informações claras e ricas. Construí uma boa base na língua coreana, e isso era o que eu buscava. Recomendaria a qualquer um que quisesse ingressar os estudos em Coreano, nessa língua tão rica e bonita.

By Kannan S

Jul 7, 2020

By the time reached the 2nd module i was apprehensive about continuing the course.

Then started the spark of interest. I was determined to work hard and learn the language.

Great instructor, great inspiration.

Thanks and best regards

By Jeannette C

Jun 30, 2020

First Step Korean was a great introduction to reading, speaking and understanding some basic conversational essentials in Korean. Easy to follow. Clearly explained. Thoroughly enjoyable. Can't wait for Second Step Korean to come out!

By Shivani A P

Thank you for this course!!! I feel much more comfortable with conversational Korean, as well as the reading and writing aspects of it. I feel that I may be able to manage on my own for a trip to Korea. Very grateful for your help :)

By JANE A K 1

It was indeed a wonderful experience learning 한국어 with professional help. The course was structured very well and taught exceptionally by Ms. Kang. I've learnt more in these few weeks, than I have in months of self-learning.

감사합니다!