Back to First Step Korean

AN

901 - 925 of 8,117 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Ali O E

Jul 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your financial help, Now I can communicate with my korean friends easily but also I can help korean people who come to Istanbul for holiday. I will always recommend you to everyone. So glad I have you.

By Meera S

Jan 1, 2019

Amazing . the lecture videos and notes were very detailed and easy to understand . I now have the confidence to write Korean little bit and can very well understand the language much better than before .

thank you so much .

By Jair G

Mar 8, 2018

Un curso muy interesante para empezar el idioma coreano, con un plan muy bien estructurado y retador, que me puso a sudar y a repasar cada clase. Me siento satisfecho de haber empezado a estudiar coreano en esta plataforma.

By Lo W L

Jul 9, 2017

I'm very grateful to take this course as a beginning of studying Korean. Professor had taught the grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation very well. Therefore, I can study the basic of Korean easily. Thank you for the lesson!

By Madeline S

Nov 20, 2016

This is an excellent course for beginners. It helps you with the basics while it makes you want to learn more. I would highly recommended and would like to take more courses. you really end up reading Hangul. Bottoms Up!

By María C H

Feb 21, 2021

Me ha gustado mucho este curso, esta muy bien explicado todo y aprendes tanto gramatica como vocavulario, expresiones básicas y todo lo necesario pra tener una base del idioma, pero una buena bas. Lo recomiendo totalmente.

By Kim J h

Jul 1, 2020

this course is very useful for learning korean and after completion i am even able to understand korean letters and even able to write in korean as well. the lecture is very interesting with so many examples to learn from.

By Maturada P

Thank you for having this couse for free. It's so good for people who interested in korean langauge, korean culture and k-pop. The lessons are basic for beginner and quite easy to understand. I really recommend this couse.

By ชมภูนุช ป

Jun 21, 2020

This course is good for Korean beginner from zero level. This make me can read write and listen basic Korean. Thank you teacher and all staffs for the free online learning lesson, I’ll practice harder with Korean language.

By Pearl D P

The instructor successfully discussed and dissected each important parts of the lessons so that the students will have an easier time learning. The vocabulary (they included a lot) and practice parts are also very helpful.

By Belen C

May 5, 2020

Fue mi primer vistazo al idioma coreano y me pareció una buena introducción. Ahora se lo básico necesario y muy pronto empezaré Learn to Speak Korean 1. Gracias a todos los que hicieron posible la existencia de este curso.

By Medelin T A

Jul 2, 2016

Excelente curso, te enseñan muy bien y los ejercicios te ayudan mucho. Definitivamente esperaré por el siguiente curso :)

Si trabajas y quieres aprender, este curso te ayuda porque hasta offline puedes continuar estudiando.

By Sejal G

Feb 21, 2021

I think this is best course offered online. I recommend you to take up this course before going to any other institutes, since this course will give you an appropriate base for your pronunciation and language development.

By Mari A B G

Feb 14, 2021

I learned a lot about Hangeul because of this class. Ms. Kang is a very good teacher. The videos are simple and understandable. I look forward to learning more about Hangeul in other courses from Yonsei University. 고맙습니다!

By Yolany M F N

Dec 20, 2020

Me encanto participar en este primer nivel de Coreano. Es un reto muy grande aprender un nuevo alfabeto y nuevas formas de gramática. Pero estoy tan satisfecha de los resultados que ya deseo seguir estudiando este idioma.

By NORFAIZAH O

Oct 7, 2020

Easy to understand. The lecturer is outstanding, as she guided students to understand the Korean language step by step through each lessons. Each explanation is very clear and in details. The practise lessons are awesome.

By Shannon B

Apr 26, 2020

Really easy to understand and all the work is both challenging but not impossible. The teacher is every good at explaining everything and it is set up in a very nice way. Defiantly say this has greatly improved my Korean.

By Anusha M W

Apr 27, 2021

It is a wonderful course for those who want to learn the basic of the Korean language. Easy understanding and explanations. The practice sheets also adds a positive note as it helps the students to practice on their own.

By Muhammad R N

Jan 25, 2021

This course is very amazing! Professor Kang explains everything with great order and it may helps me a lot about Korean. I enjoy learning it and believe this is a very good choice for beginner Korean learners. Thank you!

By Unnie D

Nov 29, 2020

Excelente curso para quienes son principiantes , con tener las base del alfabeto y práctica de pronunciación ayuda mucho. Te incentiva a seguir buscando para ir creciendo de a poco en tu desarrollo ya sea oral o escrito.

By Natalia S D

Sep 14, 2020

Este curso es una muy buena iniciación al coreano. En apenas cinco bloques nos presentan lo más básico para iniciarte en este idioma, desde el alfabeto hasta cómo preguntar y responder sobre la vida diaria. Lo recomiendo

By Fennix n f m

Jul 18, 2020

Me gustó bastante el curso porque aprendí bastantes cosas respecto al idioma coreano, por lo menos ya se leer palabras coreanas, se presentarme, hacer preguntas sobre la vida cotidiana, entre otras cosas.. Muchas gracias

By Gladys E A P

Jul 13, 2020

In this course I learned Korean Basic, thank you so much for this space, for this learn, the teacher is clear and explain very well, I hope to meet her some time in person, here start my dream.

Thanks Yonsei and Coursera

By Itandehui A

Jun 30, 2020

Easy to understand and follow. The instructor made understanding Korean fun and easy. I loved it a lot and will keep on practicing and learning more about the Korean Culture.

Thank you so much to Professor Seung Hae Kang.

By Divya D

Jun 29, 2020

I have always wanted to learn Korean because I am a huge fan BTS, comics and the whole country its culture. This course was so helpful to me and thanks to their detailed way of teaching, it was a fun experience all over.