Back to First Step Korean

AN

9226 - 9250 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Paula A P A

Mar 21, 2021

Es un curso muy completo y claro, Además de que te enseña no solo sobre el idioma sino también sobre la cultura. Lo único que creo es que deberían poner subtítulos en español en todos los videos, ya que en los últimos cuando le das click en español, aparecen en ingles

By somaya T

Mar 22, 2020

I really liked the videos and the explanation, and i want to keep learning ❤

I'm currently studying Korean at The Korean Culture Centre in Egypt '세종학당에소 한국어를 배워요', but because of the Corona virus we are taking a break, so i enjoyed keeping in touch with Korean.

감사합니다 ❤

By Susan E

Feb 25, 2016

I have studied Korean for about 10 months and still found some of the information useful. The numbers and dates always confuse me till this day. Quizzes were on average too easy, just listening or multiple choice. The answers were easy to find without much thought.

By Guillermina L G

ME GUSTO, PERO EL LA SEMANA 5 NO ESTA TODA TRADUCIDA AL ESPAÑOL Y ME COSTO MAS TRABAJO POR QUE NO SE INGLES, ME CUESTA TRABAJO EL VOCABULARIO, NO ENTENDIA LA CONJUGACION DE VERBOS Y LAS PARTICULAS.

SI RECOMIENDO EL CURSO ME DIVERTI APRENDIENDO, GRACIAS POR EL CURSO

By Shaina K R

Sep 30, 2020

Professor Kang was excellent in her teaching! I learned a lot! Although since it's a beginner course, I have hoped there was a 'romanization' part in every new word presented--especially since correct pronunciation is imperative in any language! Still, thank you!

By Ana S

Feb 8, 2021

Very useful to start learning.

I would give it 5 stars but I find the structure a bit mixed up sometimes, with vocabulary repeated and words in the assignment that are given in the following unit.

All and all, thank you very much for the opportunity to start up!

By Nidaa Q

Jun 21, 2020

Really loved this course, it was really easy to follow. Only thing that I would have liked was for the spoken examples to be repeated more than once to properly understand, as when speaking it can be a bit too fast for beginners. However, overall a great course!

By Nathakorn A

Apr 20, 2020

When I already finished the course, I have a simple skill to read easy words but use a lot of time. I should study this course with more practice. Some sentence speaks too fast but it's okay if replay and repeat many times. Thank you so much to have this course.

By Irina J

Jun 8, 2020

Overall it was a very good course and really easy to do! i found that week 4 and 5 were a bit challenging due to the amount of material you need to learn but regardless im really happy I took it and now i can read,write, and understand some words which is great

By Jhamile G

Aug 10, 2020

Estas semanas fueron una experiencia muy divertida! Las dos ultimas semanas no están por competo en español, pero por suerte sé un poco de ingles y no se me dificulto entender. Mi próximo reto es el chino, pero creo que seguire estudiando ingles y coreano haha

By Lindsay A L R

May 17, 2021

Una muy buena forma de aprender este idioma tan especial sobretodo para aquellos que estan recien partiendo. Sin embargo las ultimas unidades no tenian las traducciones completas al español por lo que debemos trabajar en eso para lograr llegar a más personas.

By Ishita S

Apr 11, 2021

The course is very well adjusted for beginners starting with a basic understanding of the language and tackles important elements like time, work and verbs. More assignments would provide even better learning environment for students across the world. 감사합니다

By Damarís R

Jun 20, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso, lástima que los últimos videos no esten en español, pero estan los documentos en la sala de discusión.

La manera en la enseñan me gusto. No es q sea fácil, pero en muy práctica y muy bien estructurada.

Espero actualizen los videos

By Juan R Z V

Jul 16, 2020

aveces los subtitulos estaba en ingles aun cuando los ponía en español , y eso me trajo muchos problemas al entender pero la señorita del curso lo resumía y era mas fácil aprenderlo así , me agrado el curso pero por favor corrijan el problema de los subs

By Miriam C

Jun 28, 2020

It was really interesting! It made learning some of the basics of the Korean language fun and easy! It would be nice if it could also include more common phrases and the informal part of the Korean language. Other than that, it is a great course to take!

By JIRANAN R

Some units have duplicate vocabulary. Would you like to add more variety of them and vocabulary in daily life is missing for examples position and location on on at bottom left right etc.And I enjoy your class so much hope you add more classes thankyou.

By Wilasinee M

Sep 25, 2019

This course is really good for study Korean as a beginner. Study from beginning like alphabet and lecture note are very useful. Also can study daily conversation too. You can practice by yourself with the worksheet and learn how to pronounce like Korean.

By MENGLY T

Oct 18, 2020

This is a good course for learning Korean for beginner. The professor is expert. Everything is absolutely nice. But I think that sentence in quiz is too much long. It makes me do not understand what does it mean. I have a problem in listening. Thank you

By Abhigya K

Oct 6, 2020

Overall it is good. But somethings should have been taught before. example: the native and sino-korean numbers should be taught before heading to the sentence/question format. That's the only problem which i faced. Other than that the course is amazing.

By Filiz S

Aug 14, 2020

I learnt the basics. But I would also like more practice and supervision.

There are other rules regarding the reading of words. These rules could have been mentioned more because the correct pronunciation of letters are very important. Thank you for all

By Jeanne L C

Jun 9, 2020

Great class for those who would like to start learning Korean. If you have learned Japanese before, this will be easy. Professor Kang-nim is very good. Take note of the Particles and postpositions though, they weren't that clearly organised when taught.

By Sofia

Aug 4, 2017

Very useful. This course was informative enough to get me started, but not too loaded with info such that it would make me bored and lose interest. I hope Yonsei will continue with Part 2, 3 etc. in Coursera. Thank you to Coursera and Yonsei University!

By Adrienne J

Jun 19, 2020

Great if you know basic hangeul and need a refresher! Some of the lessons towards the end were a bit fast-paced but I enjoyed the course overall. I'm not sure how this would be for those who are absolute beginners though. Regardless, a lovely course.

By Rachel N

Oct 10, 2019

This is a fantastic course!! It was very informative, explanatory and easy to follow along with. It helped to improve my knowledge of Hangul. I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to learn to speak, write, read and understand Korean.