Back to First Step Korean

AN

926 - 950 of 8,117 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Cindy

Apr 20, 2020

i love the clear learning objectives and easy to understand syllabus. The pace was just right and the teacher provides alot of examples along the way for you to practise. Great course for those who wants to learn Korean.

By Kristtel M

Apr 7, 2020

Me ayudó a reforzar y a aprender más tanto de la cultura como del idioma coreano, gracias a este curso tengo lo más básico del coreano y aprendí como pronunciar correctamente las cosas que pronunciaba muy mal. Gracias ^^

By Garima R P

Sep 17, 2019

This is an excellent course to master Korean alphabets, reading, writing and basic grammar. It also teaches a few things about Korean culture and some useful expressions that one could use to introduce oneself in Korean.

By Nhi L

May 13, 2018

The course was interesting, easy to follow and understand. There were also many new side facts added during the lesson so I could understand why this thing was like that.

Thank you so much for providing this basic course!

By Rusiru R

Jan 8, 2021

This course helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge of the Korean language. This has perfect delivery from the beginning to the end. The course highly recommended for the student those who are new to the Korean language.

By Camille B E

Oct 31, 2020

This course offered by Yonsei University is very helpful for beginners learning the Korean language. The lectures were presented in such a way that is easy to understand. Thank you again, Coursera and Yonsei University.

By Krishna S

Sep 18, 2020

A very good course for beginners. I watch a lot of kdramas so I could recognize a few terms in the vocabulary easily. But even without any prior knowledge, one can have a casual conversation in Korean after this course.

By KANYARAT S

May 8, 2020

The best course for everyone to start fundamental Korean language and in this course, the teacher uses easy words and sentences to describe understand easily. Thanks a million for Coursera to have this course. I love it

By Boda A K

Apr 25, 2020

Thank you so much for this opportunity! It was a great course, and in my oppinion it is perfect for beginners. I learned many things now that makes sense and I understood them. Hopefully there will be more courses! :)

By Noer A P

Apr 20, 2020

This course is very informative yet fun to learn. I have only learned Korean through hearing but from this course, I get to learn more about the structure and able to start or involve in a daily conversation. Thank you!

By Nipawan K

Apr 13, 2020

Before learned this course I don't have experience about Korean 'my skill is beginning or less' but after I learned this course I think I have more skill than more 'beginning '

사랑해요 ♡

By Alejandra A

Mar 8, 2019

Professor Kang was an incredible teacher. The information was as expected and it was fun to get challenged as I progressed through the course. I learned so much from it and now looking forward to taking the next course!

By Bianca F

Mar 5, 2017

Went really in depth as a beginner's course, and I really enjoyed. I feel as though my Korean has improved a lot with this course. Hope to see many Korean courses for intermediate and advanced learners in the future. :)

By May T

Mar 21, 2021

This was an excellent introduction course to Korean. I already have some prior knowledge of Korean before I took this course, so this was a great way for me to review and consolidate what I've learnt so far. Thank you.

By Dania C

Mar 8, 2021

Realmente aprendí que todo esfuerzo tiene su recompensa, ahora que perfeccioné ciertas fallas de mi coreano, puedo dialogar un poco en este nuevo idioma, gracias por la enseñanza que me ha brindado, me sirvió de mucho.

By Jordan S

Mar 6, 2021

Helpful, clearly presented. I do like each module starting off with a dialogue between two people (such as the Daniel and Suzy sketches), as understanding Korean as a listener has been the most difficult aspect for me.

By Emmanuel D

Feb 28, 2021

Algo bastante practico y sencillo de enteder, ademas de ser una excelente base, a toda aquella persona que le interesa descubrir nuevas oportunidades sabe que todo tiene un comienzo, y este es uno muy bueno, saludos!!!

By Ivonne P

Feb 1, 2021

Es un gran curso, aprendí mucho, todo lo explican bien y de la manera más comprensible, sobre todo la pronunciación que a veces es lo más difícil, además la maestra que imparte el curso es muy agradable, todo perfecto.

By Paola S T P

Nov 14, 2020

Excelente curso para iniciar con este bello idioma. Lo recomiendo mucho, las clases están bien armadas, son muy claras y pues, !hay que estudiar mucho! Es Free, así que no hay pretexto, solo nos queda ser constantes ;)

By Melissa M

Aug 2, 2020

This course was a very thorough introduction to basic Korean phrases and grammar. It is a great starting point and building block in learning the basics, and I am excited to take further courses from Yonsei University.

By Megha S

Jul 6, 2020

The course is designed very well for a beginner and it was really helpful to me as I am always interested in learning new languages. The course structure helped me gain knowledge of the Korean Culture and the Language.

By hala s m

Jul 2, 2020

It's good and help me in many ways I have been trying to learn Korean from about 2 years but after this course it became easier and I can understand some things that it was difficult to get through while I was studying

By Christiana S - A

Apr 10, 2021

Great course. Excellent teacher. I just wish it says on the certificate how many hours the course takes.

E.g. 18 hour course.

I also hope there will be another higher beginner level to this course and then intermediate.

By maria i

Mar 1, 2021

Thank you so much for the free lessons, all of them were very helpfull and the explanations from the professor were on point, very clear and accurate. I hope this course have a second part to continue studying Korean.