Back to First Step Korean

AN

1001 - 1025 of 8,062 Reviews for First Step Korean

By LIDIYA A K T

Jul 14, 2020

It was a good experience studying the language I wanted to in this platform. I love Korean and this course has helped me a lot. I appreciate the systematic way in which it is being taught here. Thankyou so much.

By MARABAL A

Oct 23, 2019

Very interesting lessons taught by an experimented trainer who has very good pedagogical skills. I had some basic notions in Korean, but I hope that these lessons would help me to improve my Korean.

Gomapseumnida!

By Laura V

Jul 13, 2019

Love the course, The professor explains all the materials in easy ways to understand. I'm going to Korea soon and I feel way more prepared than I was before! Highly recommend for those who want to start learning.

By Evelyn J A G

May 28, 2018

Me ha sido de muy buena ayuda este curso!!

He aprendido mucho!

Muchas gracias por ofrecer este curso gratuito y por la buena calidad de enseñanza...

Espero ir pronto a Corea y poner en practica todo lo aprendido..!!

By Wang Z

Oct 10, 2016

Very useful contents, I have learned a lot of Korean vocabularies and expressions from this course. Thank you very much professor Kang, and thanks for the platform that Yonsei University and Coursera has offered

By Anika T M (

Feb 18, 2021

This was my first course on Coursera and I loved it! I would highly recommend it for anyone curious to learn a new language. Absolutely loved the instructor! She made it so much more easier to understand for me.

By Mercedes L

Oct 8, 2017

I'm at the middle of the course, and I went from knowing absolutely nothing, to differentiating vowels, consonants, greeting and introducing myself, I can't wait to finish the course and continue learning Hangul

By Judith D

Mar 6, 2017

I am so glad that I learned a lot from this course. Very helpful for those who want to learn Korean language. Thumbs up for Yonsie University and coursera.org for having this kind of lectures. Thank you so much.

By Wipawee

Feb 21, 2021

Teacher can express all the content so well, she can make my zero skill to be improved so much. To learn this course, we will get more the things that we are unexpected. Learning the new things are always good.

By 20181111029 E T W

Jan 14, 2021

even though we learn only by the video of the lecturer and some of works and quizzes, i can understand well even though i still need to learn by myself more to increasing my skill at korean language, thankyou:)

By Hasitha D w

Dec 19, 2020

First of all I thank to coursera and yonsei university for this course and Mrs. seung hea kang.her presentation skill is very best.! Anyone can easily understand.I recommend this course anyone who loves korea.!

By Ara V P

Oct 26, 2020

I like how the course was developed. It was easy to understand. The basic principles were explained well. The samples given were sufficient. The progression of the lessons were just right. I wish to learn more.

By Natnicha T

Aug 22, 2020

I love this course. I could learnt basic Korea for improving my skill when I meet Korean friends and watching Korea series. I love it! Thanks teacher! The best teacher ever! ♥ Thank you Yonsei University too! ♥

By Carly Z

Jul 19, 2020

This course was amazing! It was very detailed and all of the content was explained very well. It was definitely a perfect first Korean course for me. Thank you so much for this course! :) I highly recommend it!

By Sonja A

Jun 15, 2020

This was a lovely and very engaging course that did a great job of teaching information in a very logical way that is easy to follow.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wishes to learn the basics of Korean :)

By Chonnie C R D

Jun 14, 2020

It is a short and simple course that really helped me improve my Korean knowledge. It's not just about the Language, but somehow I also learned Korean culture. Nonetheless, language and culture are inseparable.

By Macro M

Jan 28, 2020

This is nice course with effective lecture to learn a foreign language in a very systematic and scientific way. Doing this course one can easily develop fundamental skill in Korean Language with great happiness

By Jenny T

Oct 23, 2017

It is very helpful, but sometimes I feel confused after learning a lesson for the first time. This is due to having the video move on so quickly. However, it is very helpful if I review and practice constantly.

By Viridiana N B

Apr 4, 2021

¡Me encanto! Este curso es una gran oportunidad para prender Coreano desde cero, y si ya tenias conocimiento previo te aclara algunas cosas. Se entiende muy bien cada clase. ¡Muchas gracias por la oportunidad!

By Mundo A

Mar 16, 2021

Fue increíble todo lo que puede aprender sobre el idioma coreano y su cultura. Es increíble el curso y no hay pierde. Aunque en las últimas clases no pude aprender tan bien ya que faltaba traducción al español

By Supawan P

Feb 3, 2021

This course is so excellent, it teaches you how to learn Korean language as a funny and relaxing style. I love the teacher also those available documents. Absolutely, I will recommend the course to my friends.

By Angelee T

Nov 16, 2020

The course was very effective in teaching the Korean language. The visual aids were very helpful in easing the lessons' difficulty. I also appreciate that Miss Kang Seung Hae looks like a gentle teacher, haha.

By MaríaJ P

Aug 27, 2020

Es un curso muy útil, te permite aprender mucho vocabulario dentro de diferentes contextos de la vida cotidiana. Aprendí mucho , que bueno que existan este tipo de cursos de forma tan accesible. Muchas gracias

By Mon A

Aug 15, 2020

Realmente me gustó este curso, voy a practicar mucho. Hubo un detalle con los subtítulos en algunos videos pero no tuve mucho problema, podía entender un poco el inglés. MUCHAS GRACIAS. Lo recomiendo bastante.

By Neng Z W

May 23, 2020

It was a very fun and interesting learning process. Before think I've self studied Korean for a year, this course has helped me to understand more of the basic of the Korean language. I am satisfied with this.