Back to First Step Korean

AN

1201 - 1225 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By APORVA S

Jul 25, 2020

The course has been structured really well, it makes learning a new language like Korean seem less daunting. If a person is committed towards learning sincerely they can learn it with the help of this course

By Amelia L

Jun 24, 2020

It was a very nice experience learning Korean. I really learn the basics in Korean and was able to produce some words in Korean. Although it is still very "class study" for me, but practice makes it perfect!

By Baktiyar A

Jun 20, 2020

it was wonderful course, I actually have already knowledge about Korean Language, but thanks for those course I can surely say that I have a basic knowledge with Korean, hope I will study in Korea. Thank you

By Abril A G

Apr 4, 2020

Fue un curso muy bueno para reforzar mis conocimientos ya adquiridos, pero creo que para alguien que quiera aprender coreano desde cero está muy bien. Los ejercicios con audio me parecieron de gran utilidad.

By Megan B

Dec 13, 2016

Really nice lessons, helpful handouts, and quizzes that make me feel like I am improving bit by bit instead of just studying to pass. If you're interested in beginning Korean, I really recommend this course!

By Carla T

Sep 7, 2021

M​uy buena opcion para los que quieren recien integrarse al idioma, se entiende perfecto y muy facil la explicacion. Aprendi mucho, ahora a segir aprendiendo. Ojala hubiera un segundo curso mas avanzado. :D

By E-zan

Jun 13, 2021

Easily understood everything and the exercises were pretty helpful as well. I hope to see more advanced levels that can help enrich my Korean vocabulary and make me confident in speaking and writing Korean.

By Faezeh Y

Apr 13, 2021

This course improved my basic knowledge of Korean and my accent has improved a lot. Now I can talk about my daily life in Korean. The practices at the end of the course was very helpful in learning process.

By Sew M

Mar 4, 2021

Thank you to Yonsei University and Teacher Kang for doing their best to teach us!! The course Is super fun to learn and all the assessments are given for free which makes me super grateful. Kamsahamnida !!!

By yyy_mmm_lol V

Feb 27, 2021

un gran paso! son clases de calidad y a la vez son gratuitas. me pareció muy util todo el material que daban y las clases fueron interactivas a pesar de estar gravadas. gracias por todo! seguiré aprendiendo

By Joshua S

Nov 15, 2020

Very good course that introduces basic and useful Korean grammar and vocabulary. The explanations are clear, they have visuals, and plenty of options practice sentences. I enjoyed this course and professor.

By Laura E N

Jul 24, 2020

The course is nicely built, and the pace of the lessons are quite challenging to follow. Professor Seung Hae Kang guides the course in a fantastic way that makes it easier to comprehend. Highly recommended!

By Laura C L V

Jun 6, 2020

¡Excelente! La profesora explica de manera adecuada y entendible. El material y el temario está muy bien planeado para comenzar a adentrarse al idioma. Fue una muy buena inversión de tiempo. Muchas gracias.

By Paola L

En mi opinión es uno de los mejores cursos en el que yo he estado y realizado, esta muy completo y de verdad me encanto, aprendí mucho en estas semanas y estoy feliz de poder estar aprendiendo aquí.

Gracias!

By Sutida K

Apr 22, 2020

this course it's good for who doesn't learn the Korean language before. The teacher's accent is very easy to listen and there is an English subtitle to make sure that students won't have a misunderstanding.

By Tammi H G

Nov 24, 2016

Thank you Professor for this helpful learn. Though I already learnt Basic Korean but since it's been a long time ago, now I feel like refreshing this course. I hope there will be next part of Korean course.

By Thuy K T L

Sep 18, 2021

The explanations of the teacher are very clear and easy to follow. It encourages me to continue to learn Korean deeper. I was a complete beginner and I've learned many things from this course. Thank you !

By И Р

Aug 26, 2021

Очень полезный курс, дает многие грамматические основы, несколько падежей (именительный, дательный) образование глаголов настоящего времени и многое другое. Хорошо объясняют произношение. Дают числительные

By TANIA L D M

Apr 2, 2021

is so funny, the form what do you learn Hangul, so i learn to read and write in korean, that´s make me so happy, the teacher is so good for explain the things is easy to understand and thank you so much :)

By Vanessa D C B P

Oct 4, 2020

This course has been very beneficial for me, I tried to learn Korean on my own but it was difficult because I had no bases but with what I learned here I can now understand the language more easily.

Thanks!

By lieika

Aug 6, 2020

This was a short but very informative course. Maybe it was a little bit easier for me because I can speak Japanese, and the structure of sentences in Korean is very similar.The teacher speaks very clearly.

By Julie C C S

Jul 11, 2020

The videos and material help me, not only to learn hangoul, also can learn about pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary that i can use in differents places and times. Also know about korean culture, Thanks

By Hew S P

Jun 14, 2020

It was good to learn step by step together with the teacher. Though I feel need to learn more vocabulary to be able to speak fluently. At least I am able to read and understand the basic now. Nice course.

By TIANJIAO X

Jan 21, 2018

The content is very suitable for beginner of Korean language and culture. I learned Korean by myself some years ago and I used this course mainly for review. The exercise and the material are very helpful.

By Perla

Jun 8, 2017

Es un curso bastante interesante, con mucho vocabulario y actividades que permiten el aprendizaje del idioma coreano. Me gusto bastante y me divertí mucho; por lo cual me gustaría que hubiera un curso dos.