Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1251 - 1275 of 7,934 Reviews for First Step Korean

By María F G S

Sep 13, 2020

The way of teaching is interesting it allows us to study and learn the Korean language when we have time .I would like there to be another unit to learn more about the Korean language.

By Khondaker t m

Jun 18, 2020

I find it very easy to learn korean language. Thanks to songsengnim. The pronunciation practice makes a huge difference what i knew before taking the course. Thanks again. kamsahamnida.

By CELESTE L

Jun 13, 2020

This course helped me learn how to read Hangeul. Very easy to understand. One just has to practice a lot to have a good grasp of the language. Thank you, Coursera and Yonsei University!

By Mandira R

Jan 23, 2018

i love the fact that the course is simple to follow and helped me learn how to read and write Hangeul in one week! thank you prof Seung Hae Kang, for your clear instructions, 노무 감사하구여.

By Ilena V

Jul 7, 2017

Very thorough and understandable. A very interesting step by step guide on words, sentence structures and pronunciation. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to start learning Korean.

By CHOW W

Jun 6, 2016

A highly recommendable beginning course to learn Korean efficiently. Throughout the course, I learnt to correctly pronounce each character and make simple conversation about daily life.

By Christian M

Apr 19, 2021

Really helpful course i can now understand a lot of korean even if it is the most basic of it, i am hoping for an intermediate course in the future. Thank you so much and awesome work.

By Suchithra T

Oct 21, 2020

It's easy to read and write korean after completing this course. One can speak korean fluently if practiced all vocabularies and sentences. Can understand korean much well than before.

By María J R S

Sep 9, 2020

I really liked the dinamic of the classes and how the teacher esplained everything, If there is another class I can take from this university and this language I will definitely do it.

By Maria d C S

Jun 14, 2020

I am very happy , i learned to read and write in Korean. I am sure this will help me a lot in my future as a language teacher. I held on with my studies in Korean. Thank you very much.

By Karla M C

Jun 7, 2020

Me siento muy agradecida de la oportunidad de haber aprendido coreano con este gran recurso en línea. A pesar de ser difícil, adquirí aspectos esenciales de una conversación cotidiana.

By Sunisa D

May 4, 2020

This is a good course. This make me understand basic Korean language and can use basic conversation in daily life. I will learn more and try to improve it. Thank you very much. 감사합니다.

By Anghie L I P A

Jun 8, 2019

Thanks for all, but I want to more, please continue learn us, I´ve learned a lot of korean language and i don´t want to lose everything learn it.

I hope soon, again.

Greetings from Perú.

By Christian L

Feb 21, 2017

Excellent course! Everything was broken down, making the learning process very simple. I absolutely loved the teacher, and I can now happily speak Korean with a little more confidence.

By Nicol C

Feb 18, 2021

Excelent, I learned Corean in a short time, the grammar and listening helped me a lot. Thankful for this opportunity and I’ m going to practice day by day to perfection this language.

By Shakir Z B M

Dec 26, 2020

This course really help me to know some basic of korean language. Thank you so much Prof Seung Hae Kang teach me this knowledge. After this, maybe i can watch kdrama without subtitle.

By Nermeen I

Jul 19, 2020

that was an incredible and lovely experience for me. i learned korean and enjoyed it at the same time. honestly couldn't ask for a better course. thank you so much for your hard work!

By Amitta J

Jul 11, 2020

Thank you for this course and opportunity. I've learned many things about Korean from this course and more understanding. You've described it so clearly and also have many vocabulary.

By Mintra K

Jun 29, 2020

This course is very useful for me who is the beginners to learning in Korean language. If you interested in Korean language you should enroll this course now!! Keep fighting everyone.

By Sichanikan

This course makes me knowing about how Korean language would be, how to speak and how to pronounce the words. I am so impressive with this course. Thank you for teaching me very much.

By JARINYA K

It's the great opportunity for me to started learning a new language. This is my second time going the coursera lesson. Hope to enjoy it again next time. Thank you so much, Teacher :)

By nidradee t

May 5, 2020

This course is very good for a beginner like me. It's easy to understand. The teacher's English is very good. And the lecture notes help me a lot to understand and practice my Korean.

By Yeo D S

Apr 29, 2020

Lessons are well broken down to a simple learning pace. Pronunciation and vocabulary sections are particularly helpful to not only learn to write, but speak basic korean proficiently.

By Chaya S

Apr 26, 2020

This course is very beneficial, especially during the COVID19 quarantine. Also, this is a great opportunity to study Korean and get a certificate for free. Thank you so much, teacher.

By Claudia M

Apr 10, 2020

Very good for beginners. The pace was perfect to be able to keep up with the teacher and repeat the phrases and also accumulate the information (especially the vocabulary). Thank you.