Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1276 - 1300 of 8,066 Reviews for First Step Korean

By María J R S

Sep 9, 2020

I really liked the dinamic of the classes and how the teacher esplained everything, If there is another class I can take from this university and this language I will definitely do it.

By Maria d C S

Jun 14, 2020

I am very happy , i learned to read and write in Korean. I am sure this will help me a lot in my future as a language teacher. I held on with my studies in Korean. Thank you very much.

By Karla M C

Jun 7, 2020

Me siento muy agradecida de la oportunidad de haber aprendido coreano con este gran recurso en línea. A pesar de ser difícil, adquirí aspectos esenciales de una conversación cotidiana.

By Sunisa D

May 4, 2020

This is a good course. This make me understand basic Korean language and can use basic conversation in daily life. I will learn more and try to improve it. Thank you very much. 감사합니다.

By Anghie L I P A

Jun 8, 2019

Thanks for all, but I want to more, please continue learn us, I´ve learned a lot of korean language and i don´t want to lose everything learn it.

I hope soon, again.

Greetings from Perú.

By Christian L

Feb 21, 2017

Excellent course! Everything was broken down, making the learning process very simple. I absolutely loved the teacher, and I can now happily speak Korean with a little more confidence.

By Zareen T

May 6, 2021

I thought this was a nice way to start learning Korean. I actually already had previous knowledge, but the videos in the course clearly explained everything again and was good review!

By Nicol C

Feb 18, 2021

Excelent, I learned Corean in a short time, the grammar and listening helped me a lot. Thankful for this opportunity and I’ m going to practice day by day to perfection this language.

By Shakir Z B M

Dec 26, 2020

This course really help me to know some basic of korean language. Thank you so much Prof Seung Hae Kang teach me this knowledge. After this, maybe i can watch kdrama without subtitle.

By Nermeen I

Jul 19, 2020

that was an incredible and lovely experience for me. i learned korean and enjoyed it at the same time. honestly couldn't ask for a better course. thank you so much for your hard work!

By Amitta J

Jul 11, 2020

Thank you for this course and opportunity. I've learned many things about Korean from this course and more understanding. You've described it so clearly and also have many vocabulary.

By Mintra K

Jun 29, 2020

This course is very useful for me who is the beginners to learning in Korean language. If you interested in Korean language you should enroll this course now!! Keep fighting everyone.

By Sichanikan

This course makes me knowing about how Korean language would be, how to speak and how to pronounce the words. I am so impressive with this course. Thank you for teaching me very much.

By JARINYA K

It's the great opportunity for me to started learning a new language. This is my second time going the coursera lesson. Hope to enjoy it again next time. Thank you so much, Teacher :)

By nidradee t

May 5, 2020

This course is very good for a beginner like me. It's easy to understand. The teacher's English is very good. And the lecture notes help me a lot to understand and practice my Korean.

By Yeo D S

Apr 29, 2020

Lessons are well broken down to a simple learning pace. Pronunciation and vocabulary sections are particularly helpful to not only learn to write, but speak basic korean proficiently.

By Chaya S

Apr 26, 2020

This course is very beneficial, especially during the COVID19 quarantine. Also, this is a great opportunity to study Korean and get a certificate for free. Thank you so much, teacher.

By Claudia M

Apr 10, 2020

Very good for beginners. The pace was perfect to be able to keep up with the teacher and repeat the phrases and also accumulate the information (especially the vocabulary). Thank you.

By Guadalupe I R C

Feb 28, 2021

Realmemte este curso ayuda bastante a quienes queremos aprender coreano y que estamos en ceros.

Me agradó bastante además de reforsar el inglés por el idioma en el que esta el curso.

By Danica R S

Dec 25, 2020

The course teaches basic Korean really well! It breaks down pronunciation and grammar to the fundamental level so that students can properly pick up the language quickly! I loved it!

By Shabrina G

Oct 17, 2020

gak ada ruginya belajar di sini. bener-bener jelas dan enak banget. pokoknya yang mau belajar bahasa korea untuk pemula, di sini oke banget. thank you Coursera and Yonsei University!

By Gracevillalyn S

Aug 27, 2020

Thank you for spending your valuable time in creating this course. This is very much helpful for beginners like me. However, there are some Graded Quizzes that needs thorough review.

By Karen S J A

Jul 28, 2020

Muy buen curso. Enseñan desde lo básico de una manera muy didáctica, y las evaluaciones ayudan a ver qué tanto progresas en verdad. Lo recomendaría para iniciar en el idioma coreano.

By Bri D

Jun 14, 2020

It was amazing! I can say that I feel a lot more comfortable with the language and can now learn more :) It was really helpful and a great way to start my Korean learning path! 고맙습다!

By Julia A A

Jun 11, 2020

Quite a useful course. Structured so that it's easy to understand and flexible so that ou can keep up with it. Definitely would recommend to anyone wanting to learn Korean from zero.