Back to First Step Korean

AT
Jun 7, 2017

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

1276 - 1300 of 9,159 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Lawrence L

Oct 1, 2020

Easy to follow and very informative. The professor did a great job at teaching and I'm sure that with this course and some self-study, anyone can get a basic understanding of how hangul works.

By Stiven S

Sep 12, 2020

Excelente curso te da unas bases muy buenas para dominar el idioma coreano, solo es cuestión de reforzar lo aprendido practicando y repasando las lesiones vistas. Muchas Gracias Por Este Curso

By Erin

Jun 21, 2020

Thank you for providing this course :) I learned basic Hangul previously so by joining this course is like a revision to me and also I learned new things. I really hope to learn more from you.

By Michael E

Jun 3, 2020

This course is good, it helps me to learn basic Korean from 0 until basic in daily life. I can understand that Korean also similar to Chinese and Japanese. Thank you so much Yonsei University.

By Retno A

Thank you for the couse. This is so usefull to me. Now I can read Hangeul and understand basic conversation in Korean. I will practice the conversation repeatedly to become more fluently.

고맙습니다

By THARANYA C

Thank you so much sonsaengnim. Teacher taught Korean in the easy-to-understand way. I understand more about the number in Korean because I was confused a lot about this but you made it easier.

By Veerinpat S

Apr 20, 2020

I have learned many Korean knowledge from this course. The teacher describes all parts so clearly. Thank you for having this course for foreigner who love to learn Korean language and culture.

By Katherine W

Aug 31, 2019

Quick and simple course. The notes are very helpful. Videos can be downloaded to conveniently view on my long commutes to work with public transport. Teacher is clear and works at a good pace.

By Camila S T

Mar 21, 2021

Me encantó, estoy súper feliz de haberlo llevado. Estuvo muy bien realizado, los videos, las ojas de ayuda y los test, todo estuvo muy bien. Este es solo el comienzo, seguiré aprendiendo más.

By Aparajita M

Mar 6, 2021

It was really helpful and fun , I am really happy that i learned it from here, i am able to understand the language more now. Thank you so much for your hard work and giving us this lectures.

By Maria S

Jan 23, 2021

Me pareció realmente bueno. Explican muy bien los significados y la pronunciación de las expresiones. Aunque hubieron algunos inconvenientes con los subtitulos, lo demás fue perfecto. 감사합니다!!

By Guadalupe C P

Dec 28, 2020

fue excepcional, estudiar el curso, aprendí muchísimo y mis dudas se aclararon más.

la maestra explica muy bien que es fácil de entender. muchas gracias por haberme dado esta gran oportunidad

By Lizette A M

Aug 19, 2020

Es muy grato saber que hay universidades fuera de tu país que te puedan enseñar gratis, pero es mucho mejor que puedas obtener un certificado tangible de todo ese aprendizaje. Gracias Yonsei.

By Areli C

Jun 1, 2020

I really like this course because I thought that I Will never understand the lenguaje but I learn to fast how to pronounce it.

And it was so easy to understand

greeting form Mexico Thank you!!

By Dawn L

This course makes for a very strong foundation for beginners; especially with pronunciation. I feel like I can build on the fundamentals to work my way up to more advanced speaking from here.

By Bhagya S

May 23, 2020

This course is amazing. Very interesting and informative. This is a very good start for students who would like to learn Korean. Thank you very much for providing this valuable course online.

By Lalita R

Apr 28, 2020

thank you for make this course, special thanks to teacher Kang Seunghae, Yonsei Uni. and Coursera for this. when i'm learning, i'm happy with it bcs i want to learn for a long time. thank you

By VEROGM

Feb 16, 2020

it is an excellent way to start in korean learning world, thank you so much!

Es un excelente curso para empezar a estudiar Coreano, se tiene que hacer mucho autoestudio. Gracias por el recurso

By Rossangie N O C

May 30, 2021

Acabo de terminar el curso y si lo recomiendo, no me arrepiento de nada, cuentan con vídeos donde te explican, ejercicios para que practiques y una evaluación. excelente !! me gusto.

10 de 10

By Laura V

Nov 13, 2020

Excelente curso, aprendí muchas cosas nuevas sobre el idioma coreano además de que las explicaciones son muy fáciles de entender y ayudan a mejorar la pronunciación mediante los ejercicios.

By CHARISSA A

Sep 24, 2020

This course is very helpful and quite interesting. Learning is fun and it's really nice to know that one can manage pretty well to a certain extent in Korea just after finishing this course.

By Stephanie V

Jul 25, 2020

The course was easy to follow and it gave a lot of great examples. The instructor's lectures were simple and broke down what could've been complicated concepts into more accessible features.

By Ahsan A

Jul 8, 2020

I am so glad to complete the course. This course helps me to upgrade my Korean Language skills specially in pronunciation. Thanks to course teacher and her team for making the course useful.

By Marlene N G

Jul 6, 2020

I had little to none knowledge at all about korean language and now thanks to this course I'm able to continue learning it, since this has allowed me understand the basics of korean grammar.

By Gina M

Jun 17, 2020

This course was very easy to follow, but challenging enough to make you think. Professor Seung Hae Kang was very encouraging and thorough in her lessons. I really enjoyed taking this course.