Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1276 - 1300 of 6,776 Reviews for First Step Korean

By JOTHI S M

Jul 18, 2020

Hello. Good evening mam/sir . Its my great pleasure to write a review here. Its a fabulous course to learn basic Korean . It makes easy to read and write Korean.

By Nur A A B S

Jul 14, 2020

I really enjoyed watching and listening to any korean drama and korean songs. That is why made me came here to learn korean. I really love to learn new language.

By Madely D M C

Jul 6, 2020

El curso se ajusta favorablemente para introducirnos al aprendizaje del idioma coreano. Las actividades son muy completas en cuanto a gramática y pronunciación.

By Patil A S

Jun 25, 2020

I learnt a lot from this course. It is perfect for beginners. The professor was interactive and she explained the concepts very well. I really liked this course.

By Nuttawat S

This is a great online course.They give me a chance ti learn hanguel during my quarantine.If i study korean hard,I think i can speak like native speaker fluently

By Nitrome 2

May 14, 2020

This course was really helpful, as a beginner it really helped me memorize the Hangul characters.

Thanks to this course, now I can read, write and talk in korean.

By Nicole L

The tone, speed, and vocabulary used by Kang Seung Hae 선생님 is very clear and precise. I am so delighted that I can now read 한글 and perform a basic conversation.

By Naufal A

May 7, 2020

I am very proud of my achievements and will continue to learn, I am also very grateful to a good and great instructor so this material is very useful, thank you.

By Prompiriya P

Mar 31, 2020

Fundamental essential knowledge for studying Korean. I enjoy the environment created by professor for this class. Enjoyable, moderate-paced and learner friendly.

By Divya G

Dec 20, 2017

Very extensive course. Very helpful. I will keep reviewing the videos for future use. Helped me build a confidence and learn the basic grammar rules very easily.

By Yong Y

Oct 19, 2017

Easy to understand, I needed help on transformation of the end of verbs and I think this course helped greatly. I will spend more time on listening. Thank you!

By Andrea R

Nov 9, 2020

fue un curso muy provechoso para mi, lo disfrute de inicio a fin, aprendí mucho y me gustaria mucho poder acceder al siguiente nivel y obtener una certificación

By Mary A L M

Oct 24, 2020

Thank you THANK YOU so much for this opportunity to learn the Basic steps in Korean. I did enjoy every videos and modules given to me. Thank you once again! :)

By amreen

Sep 1, 2020

THIS COURSE WAS VERY USEFUL TO ME, I CAN READ AND WRIGHT

THANKS TO COURSERA AND YONSEI UNIVERSITY

I HOPE IT WILL AISO HELP MANY OTHERS WHO WANT TO LEARN KOREAN

By Alice X

Aug 11, 2020

It was great course for learning Korean as a beginner. I really appreciated the professor's focus on pronunciation. The cultural parts were interesting as well.

By Maftunakhon I

Jul 29, 2020

I enjoyed the course and learned a lot. It was really interesting to learn new things about the Korean Language. I am thankful to professor Ms. Kang, Seung Hae.

By jack

Jun 19, 2020

Just finished the Korean course. Although just a beginner level, I am still proud to be able to speak simple Korean. Thank you very much, teacher Seung Hae Kan.

By Lydia

Jun 18, 2020

Great course giving a solid grounding in the language. It takes MUCH more time than the estimated 3 hours per week to get the full benefit of the course though.

By Navya T

Jun 15, 2020

Absolutely helpful and very well organised. I wholeheartedly thank Prof. Seung Hae Kang for explaining everything so clearly. Thank you so much for this course.

By Sarinya L

안녕하세요저는태국사람이에요

หลักสูตรนี้มีประโยชน์มากครอบคลุมทักษะพื้นฐานทั้งหมด

ฉันคิดว่าฉันได้รับจำนวนมากจากหลักสูตรนี้

ฉันจะฝึกต่อไปเพื่อพัฒนาภาษาเกาหลีของฉันให้ดีขึ้น

고맙습니다

By Temirova D

It will be really helpful for those who know Korean basics, but can not understand grammar, prepositions and so on. I really like format of daily conversations.

By Denise E

May 7, 2020

I'm a little more advanced than the target audience for this course. But it was a really good refresher for me and it really helped me with my listening skills!

By kirsty w

Sep 17, 2019

i really enjoyed doing this course! Everything was explained and taught very well throughout and i understood everything completely, highly recommend to others!

By maria j h b

Mar 17, 2018

fue bastante enriquecedor, tome el curso no sabiendo nada y aprendí bastante. claro que seria interesante un segundo nivel, pero para empezar es muy buen curso.