Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1401 - 1425 of 7,150 Reviews for First Step Korean

By amrah m

Mar 5, 2018

this course is very helpful and i have learnt a lot. very easy ways and methods to learn Korean and the notes help me a lot i love it. thank you for having this

By Carol S P M d S

Nov 11, 2020

Gracias, me encantó el curso. Aprendí. Mucho de una cultura que mucho admiro. Tuve algunas dificultades al principio, pero tenia el entusiasmo por aprender.

By Dinar R

Sep 7, 2020

Easy to follow. The lecture notes is also very helpful if we dont have time to take notes. I also like that we can excercise with simple test in every chapter.

By Angel S

Sep 5, 2020

Took this course as a refresher since it has been almost 5 years since I last studied Korean in college. Very easy to understand. I recommend it for beginners.

By Sarah E

Sep 1, 2020

it was amazing! I was able to take some great notes and I know that this course will help me very much on my Korean language journey. :) Thank you very much!!!

By Isabely d N C

Aug 8, 2020

Nice course! I learned so much about korean and his language. The classes are so interesting and informative. The professor is a korean so is very trustworthy!

By Jessica S A P

Jul 19, 2020

I love the method of learning, keep it up, but i hope that you added more questions on the quiz so we can improve more. Thank you for the lecturer and her team

By Jossie P J C

Jun 15, 2020

Me encanto! Las clases son muy dinámicas, aunque ayudaría bastante que coloquen una imagen con la pronunciación correcta de las palabras en el idioma coreano.

By Tornton C

Jun 11, 2020

Kang SeungHae is a perfect teacher. she speaks fluently and clearly both Korean and English. It is very easy to understand. thank you so much from Thai girl.^^

By Pranee S

Jun 5, 2020

감사합니다

This course " Korean Language " is very good and well information . It's can use to conversation , translation language and communication with foreigner.

By Chua S K

May 15, 2020

The pace of the course is great for beginners. I really appreciate the lecturer's effort in this module. I highly recommend every beginner to take this course!

By Huyen L

Apr 27, 2020

Great. I really want to come your university to study in the future. Thanks for your this course. 저는 앞으로 여러분의 대학에 와서 공부하고 싶습니다. 이 과정에 감사드립니다.

By Alynda D

Apr 20, 2020

Actually my Korean skill is not fit with this course but it's amazing to remind basic Korean skill with conversation video which happened in Yonsei University!

By ESPARBé

Oct 29, 2019

Merci beaucoup ! J'ai commencé le coréen par moi-même.Ce cours était l'occasion de m'évaluer. Vous avez une très belle langue, agréable à parler et à entendre.

By Alexa M

Dec 26, 2018

It was a very helpful start to learning a new language. I will definitely need to practice the lessons to get it down, but now I have the information to start.

By MYRIAM G D R

Nov 19, 2018

I really enjoyed learning Korean with this course. The best is that I could study at my own pace. I am going to continue to the next course of Korean language.

By Elli V

Sep 1, 2018

This course is perfect for anyone who is new to Korean. It provides the basics and a lot of material to practice later on your own. Definitely would recommend!

By Rozimah A

Dec 16, 2020

Easy step-by-step to learning hangul and conversational Korean. Appreciate the way the course was curated, giving an effective and smooth learning experience.

By Maria E G S

Nov 27, 2020

I enjoyed this course a lot. The instructor was very patient and thorough. Happy to have learned a another language. Thank you Coursera and Yonsei University!

By Thahseenah A

Oct 31, 2020

Most of the basic phrases has been covered in an easy way.Tests could have little bit tougher.Thanks for the wonderful course adn excellent teaching teacher.

By Sophie A

Oct 3, 2020

I love this course, it's easy and well structured, perfect to learn basics and pronunciation. Better if you already had a little experience with basic korean.

By Nafisa T

Sep 21, 2020

I'm so happy now that I'll be able to communicate and write in korean.

It's so easy to understand the way teaching.

Thank you so much for making this happen.

By Paula A B R

Aug 23, 2020

Excelente. Es un curso muy interesante con el que se puede aprender lo básico y agradezco muchísimo a la profesora. Éxito a las personas que quieran aprender.

By Dianne B

Aug 5, 2020

todo bien, todo correcto pero a mi parecer necesita la romanizacion de las palabras ya que ello ayuda a la pronunciación por ejemplo: "언니" seria eonni u onni

By MARIA A P A

Aug 4, 2020

Muy buen curso para iniciar desde cero, aprendes mucho vocabulario y a imitar sonidos de palabras nuevas con base en lo que se aprende en las primeras clases.