Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

1451 - 1475 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Himanshi S

Sep 20, 2020

This was super good course. I have learnt korean language in very professional way. Now I can speak write and understand the basic korean. Thankyou for this opportunity Yonsei university.

By Maryam G L

Sep 16, 2020

Is a really good Curse, I learn so much... ofcourse I need to practice, but the way they present the themes are great and very understandable. Thank you so much for give us a free course.

By Misael A A M

Sep 10, 2020

This is a perfect course for starters! It doesn't focuses too much on rules or grammar but on actual basic conversations. Also focuses on the Hangul writing system through the first week.

By Aimee G

Aug 18, 2020

Agradezco el tiempo de quienes elaboraron los materiales de este curso. Definitivamente el coreano es uno de los idiomas que quiero aprender, y este, es solo un paso para ello.

GRACIAS!!!

By Dadrian B

Jul 23, 2020

This course is well organized so that that anyone can easily start learning Korean. It focuses on more than the language but also the cultural aspects. I was very please with this course.

By Pope S M

Jul 13, 2020

The instructor was very good in explaining every detail I need to learn about the Korean language. Notes were also complete, it helped throughout the weeks that I was studying the course.

By Damaris p t d

Jul 9, 2020

SUPER BUENA INTRODUCCION BASICA AL IDIOMA COREANO,HASTA EL MOMENTO PUEDO LEER LAS PALABRAS EN LA ESCRITURA COREANA ,AUN ME FALTA SABER LOS SIGNIFICADOS.PERO UN CURSO PROACTIVO,DIDACTICO.

By Noercy C

May 3, 2020

Es facil aprender, las clases son bien explicadas, hay que dedicar tiempo para ir perfeccionando, y sobre todo tener el deseo de aprender algo nuevo, Muchas Gracias Yosei University!!!!!!

By Tife S

Apr 29, 2020

This was really informative. The vocabulary, the transformation of words, pronounciations, root words, new words too. I really give to them. You guys did a great job putting this together

By Estefanía R

Apr 26, 2020

I actually learned a lot, a like that you can learn at your own time and the teacher explains really good. If you want yo learn Korean a think this is a good start to know all the basics.

By เกษริยา ศ

Apr 16, 2020

I love this course because it help me improve my Korea language and l understand everything in this course l love Korea language but l can speak a little bit ,I gonna practice every day.

By Sioned M

Jun 26, 2019

I think this course was great and I really enjoyed. It helped me understand Korean grammar better and while I continue to learn Korean, I hope to do another course from Yonsei University.

By júlia m v b

Feb 17, 2019

I really enjoy the course, i see my self improving a lot with those classes, so Im very thankful and can´t wait to finish this one to start the next course level of Yonsei University *-*

By Cata A

Sep 10, 2021

Este curso incrementa tu vocabulario, te ayuda a entender la gramática coreana, te ensena sobre su cultura y te proporciona grandes bases para comenzar a aprender este maravilloso idioma

By Marluz N

Jul 4, 2021

Muchas gracias por compartir tan excelente curso. Con esto pude dar inicio a mis conocimientos en el Idioma y tener las bases para un desarrollo mejor a futuro en mi carrera profesional.

By Dafné D

Jun 6, 2021

F​ue un curso bastante bueno para alguien principiante en el idioma. Me gustó mucho todas las observaciones de pronunciación y poder tener un vocabulario bastante amplio para este nivel.

By Chit P A

May 31, 2021

Teacher’s explanations are very simple and effective. Actually this is my very first time taking online course and I enjoy it. Next I’m gonna join another course from Yonse Uni. Thanks!

By Fátima S M

Apr 28, 2021

Excelente curso. La explicación de cada video fue excelente. Me encantó mucho haber aprendido en este curso. Seguiré practicando para mejorar cada día más. Muchas gracias por impartirlo!

By Dana Q

Jan 26, 2021

Las clases son muy claras, perfectas para un principiante y fáciles junto al material que te proporcionan además de que te van evaluando en el proceso de aprendizaje. Realmente me gustó.

By Itzel S

Sep 26, 2020

Es un excelente curso para aprender lo básico del idioma, lo recomiendo demásiado. La profesora explica muy bien los temas.

Me pareció una forma muy didáctica la estructura de las clases.

By Vanessa R P

Jul 27, 2020

Me encantó la metodología y la manera en la que se usaban conversaciones y ejercicios para explicar y repetir las palabras. Amplié mucho mi vocabulario y forma de entender la estructura.

By Issariya W

Jun 10, 2020

Easy to understand in this course And I get a lot of knowledge.

There are parts that I not understood but very few.

Thank you. I hope I can practice my skill and know about korean more. :)

By Kittikom W

May 12, 2020

This course is very good. It's very easy to understand the lecture, study and practice at the same time. Hopefully there will be the 2nd course for Korean study. I really enjoy learning.

By Chatlada T

May 9, 2020

Best for the very beginner even I who know nothing can learn!!! Good described (so cleary and easy to understand), Good example and video also not too long. Very Very Good. I love it! :D

By Princess K

Dec 23, 2017

안녕하새요,나는 켈리 야. I really liked this free curse, it was super helpful. I wanted to learn how to speak the basic and I got even more from this curse. I´m glad that you made this. 대단히 감사합니다.