Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1476 - 1500 of 6,772 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Munthira N

May 13, 2020

The teacher is good at teaching, I can understand her very well, plus the courses were fun and enjoyable to learn. Thanks for this Korean knowledge.

By Lizaidee D J

Apr 21, 2020

I loved the way the teacher explained each lesson and enjoyed a lot studying through these modules. I feel I have learned a lot. Highly Recommended.

By Marielle D R

Nov 25, 2017

I learned very much. It is easy to learn, since it provides examples and deeper explanation about the words and the construction of sentence. :) :)

By Saray E T T

Aug 11, 2017

Buen curso para aprender coreano, las clases son muy activas, recomiendo tener una libreta donde anotar el vocabulario y la conjugación de palabras.

By Valerie S

May 7, 2017

It really helps you to known the basics of Hangul. I learned more with this course than by using other language learning software that I try before.

By Dido C

Jun 19, 2016

Good lessons for those who want to step into the world of Korean.

Very good explanation and structure. Hope to have the deeper lessons in the future.

By Zeinab H

Nov 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this course , it was very helpful and enjoyable. Hope you continue offering such courses. great appreciation for the trainer.

By Esmirna V B P

Nov 1, 2020

I loved this course, I really learned many basic terms and ways to improve me in Korean, thank you!! It was a great journey for me on these weeks!.

By Liezel C C

Oct 25, 2020

It was nice to learn Korean Language and Alphabets! The Instructor speaks so well that you'll eventually understand even though the topic was hard.

By Rhobi P M

Aug 6, 2020

honestly she is the best teacher ever and her teaching techniques are the best for all people especially beginners. I loved and enjoyed this course

By Rebeca Q V

Aug 2, 2020

I really liked this course. It has helped me a lot to improve my speaking and get more knowledge about Korean language. I found it really helpful.

By Alanis H

Jul 7, 2020

Amazing course! I didn't fully understand how to use the particles correctly and how to construct sentences, and I think this really helped me out.

By Maidacenco A R

Jun 9, 2020

Perfectly. Курс объективно выше всяких похвал. Подробное описание в купе с озвучкой от носителя дают полную картину для понимания и освоения языка.

By rawan

Jun 3, 2020

very good for beginner :) I do not know anything on Korean language before this course. it is makes learning Korean language very easy for me now .

By SUSI S

This course is really helpful for me to understand Korean basic language and writing. I hope there will be more advance course. Thank you very much

By Napasorn F

Apr 13, 2020

So easier to listen and learn, helpfull and absolutely

I really love korean language and It's good to recommented for another person to learn here

By María F S M

Aug 16, 2019

Me encanto, todo fue explicado de forma fácil de comprender, ojala que el el curso tenga un segundo nivel de Coreano basico, esperare con ansias!!!

By Rose D

Jun 24, 2017

Great course! Very easy to follow especially for beginners like me. Thank you Prof. Seung Hae Kang, it was a fun and enjoyable learning experience.

By Malu M

Jun 10, 2017

O curso foi muito bom, aprendi de um jeito fácil e eficiente, o material foi muito bem preparado e a professora Kang Seung Hae deu aulas incríveis.

By SamiehGholinezhad

Sep 15, 2020

Thank you from Mrs. Seung Hue Kang for your presentation in this course. It was beneficial for me, and I really enjoy it.

Thanks,

Samieh.Gholinezhad

By Carolina Z J

Sep 14, 2020

Es un curso muy didáctico y entretenido, de fácil entendimiento. Me ayudo mucho en mejorar mi pronunciación y la comprensión de audios en coreano.

By Gisella G G

Sep 14, 2020

pude aprende lo básico, aunque me falta aprender mas las vocales , aprendí algunas palabras, seguiré repitiendo el curso para poder aprender mas .

By Daja P

Sep 6, 2020

Very helpful and flexible course. Made me feel more confident in my learning abilities and I’m ready to start communication with people in Korean!

By Vanessa C

Jul 29, 2020

It was amazing, i feel that i really learned something and i get so much knowledge about Korean culture as well, im in love with and is worth it😍

By Natasha A b B

Jul 23, 2020

Recommended for those who have mastered familiarizing with the alphabets and pronunciations. Countless of grammer is taught throughout the course!