Back to First Step Korean

Oct 31, 2019

Excelent

By yakhlaf M

Nov 13, 2019

I really like the programme, everything is clear, the units are very harmonious and the teacher explain everything in a very simple way ... thanks a lot for this amazing cours, thank you for helping me emprove my korean language.

By Elaine P

Dec 04, 2019

As someone who had no knowledge of Korean I was please that I could learn so much in a short amount of time!

By Migue P

Dec 04, 2019

At firts I would to joy first step korean, It has improving my basic korean language level. I've learnt greeting in korean, as well a lot vocabulary and grammer. For sure it will be a long road to take an advance on it cause korean is a rough language yet Im inspiring with their cultura and focused to live there in the future.

By 何兪穎

very nice

By Sheau C T

Dec 05, 2019

It is a comprehensive course. Simple and easy to follow. Important aspects of language use highlighted.

By Gemma M

Dec 05, 2019

Great for total beginners or those who have little knowledge (or confidence) in korean. If you already have an understanding of basic korean, like myself, then you may find it slightly easier than others. Short lectures but very informative. Forums are very helpful! You learn very useful basic words/phrases. Makes the grammar easier to understand.

By Daniela H L

Dec 06, 2019

El curso es perfecto para comenzar a estudiar Coreano. Es fácil de entender e interiorizar.

Lo recomiendo a todas las personas que están comenzando a aprender el idioma coreano.

By Sergio V V

Jan 29, 2019

Ha sido un buen curso introductorio a este idioma y he aprendido bastante a pesar de que no he estudiado coreano por mucho tiempo

By 玉婷 黃

Jan 09, 2019

To the teacher,Thank you so much!!!!!

By Daniela Z

Jan 12, 2019

Tuve algunas complicaciones en la pronunciación, principalmente con el abecedario pero en general el curso me gustó mucho

By Umarjon R

Mar 10, 2019

Good course! I like the style of teaching!

By Priya K

Mar 11, 2019

To be frank, I have been trying to learn korean for 3 years but didn't progress well by myself. Through this course I could be able to learn most of daily conversation vocabularies and learnt how to pronounce correctly in such a short time. Professor Kang took the class gradually and helped me shape my learning progress quite smooth. Will recommend this course to everyone, beginner or intermediate to catch up the basics.

By Amy J

Dec 21, 2018

It would be helpful if I could extract all the text from the PDF, such as the text in the example conversations. Makes it easier to make flashcards. Thanks!

By namtan_ktp

Dec 04, 2018

너무 재밌어요 감사합니다

By xiaoy123

Dec 05, 2018

good

By Cynndi N

Dec 23, 2018

The discussions and the playbacks were essential. However, not sure if it were the audio, but the enunciation would not be as clear as I needed to learn; so I did venture outside the class for other resources. But very interesting to learn about formal/informal and addressing younger/older brother from sister or brother and other language and counting tips.

By Keesha T

Dec 23, 2018

I loved this course! Please post a little bit more advanced level for those who want to continue.

By Chandraprakash S

Dec 09, 2018

For some information on basic letters (complex vowels) I had to take help from google or some android apps otherwise this is the best course to learn Korean language. Be careful for word pronunciation and number systems as both differs from word to word and context to context. Same letter has different pronunciation for two different words and same count or number is pronounced in hours, minutes and for other context differently. Thanks for providing this course. Definitely recommended for everyone.

By Jonathan I

Dec 11, 2018

I am sorry I got behind in this course and did not do my assignments on time. But I still learned a great deal.

By Nicol D G C

Apr 13, 2019

El curso es muy bueno, las explicaciones son claras , pero lástima no tiene versión en español.

By Deyna A A A

May 15, 2017

Un curso muy bueno para aprender lo básico en hangul... a pesar de no entender muy bien el inglés he podido comprender aunque con dificultad los ultimos temas.

Podrían los videos subtitularse con una mejor traducción del idioma español para una fácil comprención para los hispano hablantes, ya que hay muchos interesados en la cultura coreana.

Thanks Yonsei University for the great course!!

연세대학교 감사합니다!! ^o^

By Yadira S

Jul 31, 2017

El curso es muy bueno y dinámico aunque deberían corregir los subtítulos que a veces no salen en español completo, pero de ahí está genial.

By Monthicha K

Aug 23, 2017

this course is great. it's easy to learn and understand.