Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1476 - 1500 of 7,096 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Sandra L

Jan 28, 2017

Amazing course! the teacher is magnificent. Everything is explained so detailed that I got a good grade :) thank you and I hope you do more of these moocs

By Néstor A

Dec 14, 2020

Excelente, fue un poco más fácil de seguir el hilo ya que tenía algunas nociones.

Las explicaciones fueron entendibles junto con los ejemplos.

Recomendado.

By Velth[벨벳]

Nov 21, 2020

It's a good way to study and also to know more about vocabulary, the classes are very good because they're explained excellently making learning easier.

By Eliana P

Oct 22, 2020

I really liked it. It was my first experience learning korean and it was really helpfull to me, I hope you continue giving courses like this. Thank you!!

By Iroka s

Oct 3, 2020

كانت هذه الدورة مفيدة جدًا لي وتعلمت أشياء كثيرة فيها. أنصح جميع متعلمي اللغة الكورية وأنويرهم لتجربة هذه التجربة. إنه مفيد جدا. .شكرا جزيلا لك

대단히 감사 합니다

By Aurora M

Aug 16, 2020

Excelente explicación y contenido. Aprendí cosas básicas. Sin embargo, estará bien que abrieran un curso para aprender un poco más de gramática coreana.

By Sofia C G

Jul 18, 2020

muy buen curso, aprendí lo básico que uno debe saber sobre el coreano. quisiera que agregaran mas sobre el modo de tratamiento ( como hablar mas formal )

By Atittaya P

Apr 30, 2020

This is the easy and funny Korean classes that i can learn by myself and it really useful for me. I will try to improve my Korea skill. Thank you! 감사합니다!

By Timotheos P

Jan 6, 2019

This course has offered me the chance to learn a new culture and a new language. The professor of Yonsei University has made an excellent job. Well done!

By Elisabetta C

Jul 31, 2017

Very well explained and very useful questions and and answers. This class clarify and improve my knowledge in Korean language. Very useful for beginners.

By nancy s

Feb 12, 2017

It`s so hard if you don`t understand english well, because the spanish subs are all wrong, but i do my best, and will love more courses like this. <3 <3

By Nidhi M

Jan 16, 2021

Exceptionally good course for beginners . Has interactive Class and forum.

I loved learning this course. It was a great experience and greater pleasure.

By jenielyn j D

Dec 4, 2020

Thank you Ms. Kang for everything, i really learned a lot in this short course. I hope to learn more about korean soon. And maybe i will be fluent soon!

By Doğa D

Nov 2, 2020

The dialogues and listenings are really good to improve your pronounciation. I am very Glad to be able to find this Course. I learned a lot of things!

By María F Z R

Oct 8, 2020

I definitely recommend this course to everyone who love South Korea or have passion for languages, the teacher it's amazing and the course it's awesome!

By asma' a

Sep 2, 2020

A very good basic course. You are provided with a video lesson at the beginning of each module. Easy to understand and perfect for learning by yourself.

By nery y f p

Aug 22, 2020

Excelente curso, me ayudo muchísimo en este tiempo de pandemia a distraerme y aprender algo nuevo. Excelente material de clases, muchas gracias por todo

By Hernández C C

Jul 31, 2020

La verdad encontré este curso súper dinámico, te da las bases y mientras te esfuerces en pulir todo lo que aprendes, muy pronto se verán los resultados.

By FONG C Y

Jul 25, 2020

The lecture is so good and interesting! It helps me improve my Korea language a lot. Good experience in learning Korea and the lecturer teach very well.

By Noor A S A M

Jul 20, 2020

It helps me to be confident and be the first one who strikes the conversation with my Korean friends. Now I think I can travel to Seoul without worries.

By Iridiana A

Jul 17, 2020

The course was a bit challenging because the language but everything was perfectly explained and the lessons where easy to understand, I really like it!

By Natalia C

Jun 11, 2020

This is a great course for beginners. It provides you with a multitude of topics that are used in daily conversations. Remember, practice makes perfect.

By Kathi L W

Jun 7, 2020

This course was very easy to understand. I felt as if I was there with the instructor. I was able to learn quickly and understand what was being said.

By Habibe N K

Jun 5, 2020

For beginning, it was very helpful and also I like culture related videos. I have already taken some Korean classes, it was really great to practice :)