Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1501 - 1525 of 5,854 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Swati A

Dec 07, 2016

It was a great course and helps in understanding the basic concepts very well. Waiting for next session of the course. 선생님, 감사합니다!

By Maha O

Apr 20, 2016

The course is very useful i like it so much and i had no problem to understand any of the lecturers i find it very good and useful

By Brinell B

Sep 08, 2020

I understand so much in Hangul now!! and i cannot wait to expand my knowlegde more in Korean culture

Thank you for the xperience!!

By Joyce D R V

Aug 16, 2020

Me gustó mucho que las cosas se explican de manera clara, así como los ejercicios y test que refuerzan lo visto en las lecciones.

By Marisol M G

Aug 14, 2020

Es un muy buen curso para los que están dando sus primeros pasos en este idioma, me ha servido de mucho y he aprendido demasiado.

By aylen b

Aug 12, 2020

amazing course!!! thanks for doing these free clases, i learn a lot and i will continue with this journey of the korean language.

By Aditi s

Jul 22, 2020

I really love this course, i am always interested in Korean Language this platform give me chance to learn it.

By Patricia N

Jul 15, 2020

I can't believe it is over, i enjoyed every minute of it, very well taught and easy to learn, how i wish it was longer....*tears*

By Romina S

Jul 09, 2020

Completo con cosas básicas y un poco más. Te brinda información para que puedas comunicarte con expresiones básicas y cotidianas.

By Vitória R S d M

Jun 21, 2020

Foi uma experiência incrível! A professora é fenomenal e consegue explicar as coisas de modo a tornar o conteúdo hiper acessível!

By Sharon O

Jun 19, 2020

I loved it very much. It has helped a lot and now I have to practice hard and find someone with whom I can use what I've learned.

By Edison I U T

Jun 14, 2020

It was a great course, I learned a lot about Korean, there were also things that I didnt understand but it was still excellent!!!

By Tanjin S

Jun 03, 2020

This is very much easy to learn korean language and the instructor is very much supportive to teach you. I'm happy to learn this.

By Geaninne A C

Jun 02, 2020

Excelente! Es el primer vistazo al curso y ayuda a comprender en su totalidad el idioma. De aquí es más fácil continuar. Gracias.

By PEANGKWAN S

May 01, 2020

Wow! I studied a lot from this course. Teacher is really good teach and lessons are easy to understand. I wish to learn more!!!!!

By eshaan c

Apr 26, 2020

Great course and I am able to understand and speak Korean after this.

I am very happy with the course as the content was excellent

By Sathya C

May 09, 2019

I really enjoyed studying this course, now I actually can understand Korean a lot and talk with my Koreans friends, thanks a lot!

By NURUL S

Feb 22, 2019

Recommended course to take if you have zero knowledge in Korean language. Teaching method is easy to follow and understand. 감사합니다

By Helena U R

Aug 28, 2018

This course is very great for Korean begginers, it helped me to amplify my vocabulary and grammar structure. Thank you very much.

By María A B

Nov 18, 2017

¡Un curso genial! Gracias por la oportunidad de aprender los aspectos fundamentales de esta maravillosa lengua. 100% útil, 감사합니다.

By Maria d S D d C S

Jun 07, 2017

Como o próprio nome do curso diz, é ótimo para aprender os elementos introdutórios e essenciais para aprender o idioma. Perfeito.

By Shael S

Sep 13, 2020

Fue muy útil, en especial si eres principiante como yo. Te enseña lo esencial para continuar con tu aprendizaje. Me gustó mucho.

By Jenard S

Sep 12, 2020

I'm giving this a five-star rating! I really learned a lot! The teacher is so calm and she teaches at a good pace. Kudos! 감사합니다!

By Dina A

Sep 10, 2020

El curso ha sido muy claro, bien explicado para poder empezar a dominar el idioma. Muchas gracias a la profesora Seung Hae Kang.

By Lai C Y J

Aug 05, 2020

I feel grateful to enjoy such high-quality learning material. It really helps me learn Koran a lot. Thank you for your teaching.