Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

AN

1626 - 1650 of 6,375 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Asty A

for me who's never learn Korean, this course has a good explanation! Now I just have to exercise more (and watch more k-dramas haha)

By Montirawan K

May 12, 2020

It's very good for practice.

This course is suitable for those who don't have basic knowledge. Easy to understand. Thank you so much

By Huỳnh P H N

May 02, 2020

In my opinion, this course is so amazing. Instructor has learnt me plebty of vocabularies, grammar and how to speak korean fluently.

By SUPARNA M

Mar 31, 2020

I suggest everyone for taking course from Coursera, not only the Korean language but also the other studies here are very much good.

By patty r m p

Feb 25, 2020

excelente profesora, las clases muy interesantes, muy aparte de que mi ingles no es muy bueno me permitio entender el curso. gracias

By Yoselin Z L

Oct 26, 2019

Me encantó puede aprender mucho sobre el idioma y sobre todo me convencí aun mas sobre mi gusto por el idioma y la cultura del país.

By sim

Apr 18, 2018

explains very clearly with lots of examples!

i learned a lot about pronunciation which i've always struggled with through this course

By ADRIANA E V M

Oct 18, 2017

Excelente curso. Mi recomendación para quienes inicien el curso, es tener paciencia, perseverancia y también estudiar por su cuenta.

By Erkinjon S

Jul 25, 2017

Hello! as A new Korean Learner I enjoyed the course! I hope you will organize next level of it.

Thank you very very much!

Appreciated!

By Claudio D

Apr 26, 2017

This is a very good course to start learning Korean. I'll continue my studies to learn more about this beatiful language. Thank you!

By Jia W H

Sep 16, 2020

This course is very fit for beginners, and the way professor Kang teaches us is very clear! Thank you, Coursera and professor Kang!

By hazzel m

Sep 16, 2020

Very informative and comprehensive in beginner like me who wants to study Korean Language.Thank you Yonsei University and Coursera.

By Fatima F

Aug 03, 2020

I'm really glad that i successfully done my course, The course instructor is very good and she explained every thing in a great way

By Archana T

Jul 28, 2020

Amazing introduction to this language and you are expressed to a lot of vocabulary which helps you learn better.

I loved the course.

By Arusyak H

Jul 26, 2020

A very useful course if you want to start learning Korean! Basic vocabulary + grammar! Great course! Special thanks to Prof. Seung!

By Maria F R G

I really enjoyed taking this course. I learned a lot of basic grammar I didn't know about, so I'm very thankful! Thank you so much!

By TNVS H C A

May 16, 2020

I liked this course very much and it helped me to understand how to read and write Korean. The professor made it very easy to read.

By ABHISHEK

May 16, 2020

Really this course is very helpful for learn about Korea culture and their people. It is also very helpful for a language learners.

By Amara B

May 05, 2020

This course is very good.I can read and write korean a little bit.Thank you very much

Teacher and Yonsei university for this course.

By Shraddha M

Jul 04, 2018

Really well planned introductory course. Covers all necessary basic requirements and provides good overview of the Korean language.

By Camaron

Jul 19, 2017

This is an extremely helpful course. The course has helped me better my Korean as well as understand more of the countries culture!

By Melody D

Jun 04, 2016

A really interesting and helpful lesson. I would recommend it to my friends. However, the prounciation is a little bit hard for me.

By Nimik F O M

Aug 17, 2020

Excelente curso, no solamente te proveen vocabulario sino que abarcan temas del día a día con conversaciones reales. Muy divertido

By Elena M M R

Jul 22, 2020

Es un curso bastante completo , me encantó !! Siento que puedo entender el coreano básico y no tengo temor de seguir aprendiendo !

By Wai Y M

Jul 03, 2020

The course is clear and easy to understand. It covers basic vocabularies and sentence structures for a short term living in Korea.