Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

RN
Oct 6, 2021

This course is really a great start to learn Korean language. It taught me Hangul, particles used, vocabularies and how sentences are made. Thank you to Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University.

1626 - 1650 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By ROMNICK P N

May 31, 2021

I had really fun answering the items. The graded quizzes for me are really enjoyable to answer. The video lectures and all the materials provided are very useful and helpful.

By janny c

Feb 21, 2021

Fue un curso super lindo de 5 semanas y eh aprendido mucho temas pero creo que me falta mas por aprender esto solo es el comienzo y creo que voy bien gracias por el curso 감사

By Antonio A

Oct 15, 2020

I loved this course i learned so much and it was simple enough that even someone like me could finish highly recommend this course to anyone that wants to learn basic Korean.

By Debora P

Oct 3, 2020

El curso me pareció muy completo! Gracias a poder leer el Hangul, eso posibilita mucho la compresión lectora, en primera instancia, como base solida para la comprensión oral.

By Hira H A

Sep 29, 2020

Highly recommend this course to those who want to learn basic Korean. The materials are easy to follow and the exercises or quizzes help a lot in improving our Korean skills.

By Apryll K S

Jun 15, 2020

I loved this course! It was easier than i thought it would be considering i did not know anything about the korean language to begin with. Ms. Kang is a really great teacher!

By Dora N

I enjoyed absolutely everything about the course. From the Professor's explanations to the excercises to review, everything is amazing quality and I felt like a true student!

By Disley Y T E

Apr 2, 2019

Realmente satisfecha con el curso !!

En cuanto a gramática y sintaxis del idioma, puedo decir que entiendo un poco más. Ahora falta practicar y practicar!!

Muchas Gracias !! ^^

By Alice C

Sep 19, 2016

Highly user-friendly and intuitive. Easily one of the best MOOCs I've come across.

Well done! as Ms. Seung Hae Kang herself would put it.

P.S.:

Wish there was a sequel to it.

By Lucyana K

Jul 15, 2021

The materials are really interesting, and also Mrs. Kang's explanation is easy to comprehend. I'm so glad that I have discovered this course. Thank you Yonsei and Mrs. Kang!

By Nourane

Jul 9, 2021

It was really helpful. I wasn't motivated to learn korean at first because it sounded hard but thanks to this course I keep wanting to learn even more and improve my skills.

By Adriana M

Apr 7, 2021

Al inicio me llamo la atención y pensé que seria un curso complejo. Pero es muy practico y fácil de entender y aprender..Me alegro mucho de que tenga subtitulos en español.

By Swathy S

Sep 15, 2020

Course was really good and very much understandable. It was so helpful to study korean And so happy to get classes of Assistant Professor Seung Hae Kang. Thank you so much.

By Nicholas R B

Sep 14, 2020

Very good structure for learning. I actually enjoyed and learned more from this course than a number of others that I have taken. I look forward to the next one. Thank you..

By Kandawakage A P A

Aug 28, 2020

The lectures were mild mannered and unhurried, and very informative. Gives an insight into the language and therein builds our comprehension. A very intuitive study program.

By Sarah R

Aug 16, 2020

This was an amazing course to be offered for free! I was glad to pay to get the certificate. The platform is very easy to navigate through, and the instruction is amazing.

By Lorena C M F

Jul 26, 2020

Me ayudo bastante en lo que es pronunciaciones, y aspectos básicos del idioma, a asimilar con mas claridad y fluidez preguntas elementales como son "¿Dónde? ¿Cúando? y ¿Qué?

By Suravi G

was really satisfied with the quality of teaching. I am now able to understand the basic words and can easily read and write them. thank you so much for such course content

By Onyekachi E

The lecturer was awesome and made it easy for me to understand concepts I didn't understand when I took a beginner's course at the Korean Cultural Centre in my country.

고맙습니다

By Sana A

May 7, 2020

I would like to thank you for this course, especially our instructor Seung Hae Kang from Yonsei university and i enjoyed the course and the quiz . I appreciate your efforts.

By Luz M H G

Aug 27, 2017

Hola, recomiendo tomar este curso es muy bueno , y hace facil entender este idioma extrangero, los tutores son excelentes , aprendi mucho para ser principiante, gracias!

By Ana L

Jul 2, 2017

I really liked this course because I learned the basic korean very well and I hope that can will open another course of korean for learn more about this interesting language

By Elena S

Apr 12, 2017

I like this course. It is good for having a good start with korean language. I especially like the quizzes, they are made thoroughly.

Thank you, dear authors of this course!

By Maryghel H M

Aug 6, 2021

Se me hizo un curso muy completo, muy bien pensado y estructurado tanto para la explicación de los videos, actividades y exámenes. Felicidades a la profesora Seung Hae Kang

By Lucia

Jul 14, 2021

This is a great course for beginners who are starting to learn Korean language.I am really happy with everything that I have learned so far.This was a very helpful course!!