Back to First Step Korean

AN

1701 - 1725 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Azucena M

Jul 20, 2020

I love learning languages and Korean language was a challenge for me , I developed some abilities studying it. I recommend cousera for giving us this oportunity to learn.

By Daniela R C

Jul 15, 2020

Es un muy buen curso, las explicaciones se entienden de manera rápida, ayuda mucho a aprender vocabulario lo que hace que al hablar coreano sea mas fluido. Muchas gracias

By Jiaxin

Jul 14, 2020

The lessons conducted in this course is well-structured, making it easy to understand. The notes provided are very good for practice and it makes it easier to refer back.

By Desiree B

Jul 6, 2020

I've tried many different programs to learn Korean and this is by far the best and easiest way for me to learn. I definitely plan to take another course through Coursera!

By Emily M G N

Jul 2, 2020

I would yo thank all the group and the professor who prepared this fantastic course. I'm a french professor I really noticed that we are important for You. Thanks so much

By Pitchayasorn J

The course is good for beginner. But for foreigner like me , I want to see the pronunciation because I say what I hear but I'm not sure that I say the right pronunciation

By Leon B

This course is very good for someone who want to learn Korean from beginning, the instructor also explain it carefully so the student will understand the course perfectly

By Phinyada J

If you follow their steps, you will definitely be able to speak korean in daily life. It contains many PDF lectures to help me with self-study. Love this program,Really!!

By Pitchaon H

I really enjoy the VDO learning tools. It was prepared well, ordering the Korean lessons step by step. It is easy to practice and revise all lessons by myself. Thank you.

By Nurul K R

May 4, 2020

It is really easy to understand the explanation given. I truly recommended this course to others who want to learn Korean Language but don't have time to enroll in class.

By Elizabeth A D l C C

Apr 18, 2020

I liked it a lot, it was difficult at first, but when you get used to it it becomes easier. It's a good way to start learning about this language. For me it was fabulous.

By Viktoriya S U

Mar 11, 2018

The materials were easy to get a grasp on and the way 해강씨 (I hope I spelled it correctly) taught was understandable and interesting. An overall extremely helpful course.

By Truong V T S

Jul 16, 2017

This course is the solid first-step to learn Korean for everyone. I will recommend my friends who want to learn Korean should enroll this course to start to learn Korean.

By Tumelo M

Sep 12, 2021

I​ really enjoyed learning from Professor Seung Hae Kang, she is clear and explains the material in a way that is easy to follow. This course was hard work but very fun!

By Nancy Z

Jul 15, 2021

As a Mandarin native speaker, I feel Korean is relatively easy to me. Thanks to Mrs. Kang, now I can have basic conversation of Korean now! Highly recommend this course!

By F. D

Jan 9, 2021

The course was great. The explanations were very clear and the words and structures learnt very useful. I strongly recommend it to any person who wants to learn Korean.

By Krati

Dec 28, 2020

It was easy to understand and follow. I really like the assignment criteria and deadlines - they kept me up with the course. Thank you for a wonderful beginner's course.

By Britany I T u

Oct 20, 2020

I am very grateful to Yonsei University, for teaching me new skills, about Korean culture and its language. Thank you very much for this opportunity that you allowed me

By Isis A G

Aug 3, 2020

Estoy muy agradecida con Coursera y la profesora Seung Hae Kang por abrirnos esta grandiosa oportunidad de aprender un nuevo idioma y cultura. Thanks so much for all. <3

By Yrayda N E M

Jul 24, 2020

Me encanto el curso muy didáctico y práctico me gustaría poder seguir aprendiendo o hacer otro nivel más del curso.

espero tener noticias pronto.

gracias lo disfrute mucho

By Patricia V

Jul 17, 2020

I really felt like I learned. Everything was explained so clearly and it helped me advance, especially in the basic grammar aspect to which I had always gotten stuck on.

By Ana R M G

Jul 15, 2020

Easy to follow, pacing is just right. Will need to go back to some module, but for a basic language course, you'll really get a lot from following the module. 감사합니다 선생님!

By Maddy L

Jul 4, 2020

Aprendí mucho mejor la gramática, aunque ya tenía conocimiento de las palabras y el alfabeto, el conocer la gramática me ayudó a entender mucho mejor. Excelente curso !!

By Wandember V

Lo Recomiendo es muy ilustrativo, fácil de entenderlo, se ajusta a cualquier tiempo para poder estudiarlo y se puede repasar las pronunciaciones cuantas veces uno desee.