Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

1701 - 1725 of 5,007 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Pitcha R

May 01, 2020

The lesson is easy to learn and practical. Lecture notes after the lecture videos are the best things.

By Wanwisa R

Apr 28, 2020

this course made me understand how to communicate in korean language in daily life. thank you so much.

By Tanisara S

Apr 19, 2020

This course helps me understand the Korean language that can be used in daily life. It is very useful.

By Wen C

Aug 13, 2019

This is an excellent course. Contents are quite suitable for beginners. Would recommend to my friends!

By Hannah G

Apr 11, 2019

I really enjoyed taking this class! I learned so much, and the teacher made things easy to understand.

By Adriana K

Dec 07, 2018

The course structure was very well-built for people who never had any exposure to the Korean language.

By netra m

Jul 08, 2018

exceedingly exceedingly good course.taught very well.especially good for korean enthusiasts like me!!!

By Romina B

Jun 11, 2018

I'm in ove with my course, i'm learning faster as i can. And i can't describe how incredible its feels

By Azalia i V a

Jun 01, 2018

este curso es excelente y gracias a la oportunidad que me dio la universidad de poder hacer este curso

By Letícia L

Mar 18, 2017

I'm learning so much with this course. Korean now seems more easy to learn and comprehend. I loved it.

By José G D V

Sep 26, 2016

Curso muy util y facil de entender, excelente opción si eres principiante en el aprendizaje del idioma

By A. D D

Jul 19, 2020

Could include the pronunciation of the words in English below the sentences for easier understanding.

By Marwan M S

Jun 28, 2020

Excellent Course contents with explanations for all idioms and daily Korean language. Thanks so much.

By Melyssa N

Jun 24, 2020

I've learn how to read majority of Korean words and manage to communicate in simple Korean sentences.

By Saranya M

Jun 08, 2020

Good place for learning Korean language! After I've studied, I can apply in daily life. LOVE THIS :)

By Maham A

Jun 06, 2020

It was a really good experiance learning korean here. The course was well planned and well delivered.

By Steven A C

This is a very good introductory course for everyone who want to study Korean! Really recommended it!

By Anthony M

Very informative and educational. You will easily learn to speak korean language through this course.

By Francisca S M

muchas gracias por el curso, aprendí mucho del idioma espero pronto ir a corea y ponerlo en practica.

By DAIVELIS A O R

It was really easy to understand her and the class was really helpful to me in learning the language.

By CHUTIMA P

May 09, 2020

It’s not to hard to do self-study. The teacher is clearly speak English. Really good course to learn.

By Chonticha K

Apr 23, 2020

I love this course very much, I hope in the future coursera will have more Korean language course. :)

By Ashley M

Nov 10, 2019

A great introductory course that provides the fundamental building blocks of learning a new language.

By Yiselle U

Oct 15, 2018

Great Great Great course to start learning the first basic steps to learn Korean Language. Thank you!

By Colleen P

Feb 15, 2018

I learned a lot from this course, though it was difficult because there was too much to do in a week.