Back to First Step Korean

DD
May 1, 2017

1701 - 1725 of 7,111 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Beatriz N

He disfrutado mucho de este curso. La información está muy bien organizada y he logrado aprender y asimilar mucho contenido. Muchas gracias.

By CHIDCHANOK N

May 16, 2020

this course is very perfect. easy to learn and more practice. Could I ask about the certificate that I have to pay $49 for it. I'm not sure.

By Heather J

May 15, 2020

Overall this was a great course. Sometimes it was hard to hear and understand the pronunciation of the Korean language during the lectures.

By Belvy B

May 13, 2020

This course was well taught. It was easy to understand and clear. Thank you so much! I've definitely learnt a lot over these past few weeks!

By Jinjutha B

I think this course is extremely impressive because you can learn korean language easily since the teacher teaches slowly but perfect class.

By Jinvara K

Apr 30, 2020

It's easy to understand.I can read a little bit KOR in novel now although I need to use naver to find a vocab more.I love this course.감사합나다.

By Emilie S X Y

Apr 29, 2020

Very interesting & useful for beginners like me. Extremely honored to be able to be taught by one of the instructors from Yonsei University!

By COCOLY

Apr 14, 2020

Thank you for the introductory Korean course. The teacher made teaching easy to understand. And the documents in the lessons are very useful

By Alyssa A

Feb 17, 2019

The course was easy to follow and explained in great detail I also feel the whole course covered the basic things needed in speaking Korean.

By Anju a

Jun 4, 2018

The language flow of Professor Seung Hae Kang in both Korean and English is very specific and extraordinary. Her tone is indeed encouraging.

By Ebony B

Sep 8, 2016

This was a wonderful class, but due to my schedule i was unable to finish. I would definitely like to take this again once I have more time.

By Jontay R

Jun 8, 2016

I love this course! I use to be quite intimidated when I would here or see this language, but this class is making it so easy to understand.

By Safa K

Nov 9, 2020

It was really helpful. I enjoyed the whole session. Professor Kang gave detailed information about everything. It was easy to learn.감사합니다!

By Jenni G

Nov 1, 2020

Excelente describe las diversas situaciones que suceden en lo cotidiano de la misma manera permite conocer mas de su cultura y tradiciones.

By Eaint E P S T

Nov 1, 2020

I like this course. This course helps me to know how to read and speak the Korean language. I am thankful to my instructor for this course.

By Isela A

Oct 28, 2020

Los ejemplos que se utilizan a lo largo del curso son muy efectivos y resuelven muchas dudas incluso futuras. Es un curso muy recomendable.

By Lisha s

Sep 23, 2020

I am thankful to the Instructor and the Yonsei University for this course. The materials are really well planned and I could understand it.

By Laura D

Sep 17, 2020

Very good! The lessons were easy to understand and the readings were printable PDFs that had practice stuff for you to do and review stuff.

By Bed077 K

Sep 13, 2020

i really learn lot more new korean words and also learn how to pronounce it properly and enjoyed a lot while learning thanks for teaching

By LILIAN A H B

Sep 10, 2020

El curso ha sido muy interesante y didactico. He aprendido el alfabeto coreano y hasta conjugaciones para frases de la vida diaria.

Thanks.

By A7MED M

Jul 9, 2020

it was really useful to take this course it helped me a lot for sure and I am so thankful for people who did that wonderful content for us.

By Vicca Z

Jun 19, 2020

This course was really useful, the teacher Seung Hae Kang is great, the ways she teaches makes you want to learn more. Thank you so much :)

By Lydia S F

Jun 14, 2020

This is a very good opportunity for me to know Korean Language. I finally can read and write simple Hangeul. The videos are really helpful.

By Anchidtha L

This course was very fun and useful! I learnt so much from it. Thanks to this course I got a really good beginning with my Korean language.

By Mylovelyz W

Apr 29, 2020

It's so fun and i got

A lot of knowledge. Thank you very much. I've never learned Korean. But I can understand Korean through this website.