Back to First Step Korean

AN

1701 - 1725 of 6,290 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Justine P

Jul 30, 2017

De très bonnes explications et des exercices ludiques et variés. Les illustrations permettent de mieux retenir le vocabulaire.

Jun 30, 2017

I think it's a good start for Korean beginners. This is definitely not enough, I will take more Korean courses in the future.

By Khristine D

Apr 25, 2017

It's a good course to take if you want a beginner's course in Korean language and you're finding it hard to study on your own.

By Joseph L

Feb 01, 2017

I have learned a lot and am now able to understand and communicate with friends and enjoy my k-pop and my wifes k dramas more.

By María D Q M

Sep 22, 2020

La verdad es que en la práctica de cada clase existe mayor posibilidad de saber todo en cuanto se nos enseñó. Me gustó mucho!

By Ginny H

Jul 25, 2020

I didn’t expect that I would be able to read and write that quick. As well as understand basic conversations. I’m very happy.

By Michelle Z

Jul 06, 2020

This course is recommended for people who have never learnt Korean or knows a little hangeul but do not understand any words.

By RADA K

Jun 13, 2020

ขอบคุณที่มีหลักสูตรดีๆให้เรียนรู้

ขอบคุณอาจารย์ผู้สอน , อยากแนะนำผู้ที่ต้องการเริ่มต้น

เรียนภาษาเกาหลี บทเรียนกระชับเข้าใจง่าย

By Nutnicha R

Jun 09, 2020

The language that using is very easy to understand. This course can help me and encourage me a lot to learn Korean. Very good

By Sophie C

An absolutely brilliant course for someone who wants to pick up basics within the shortest time possible. Highly recommended.

By Nutnaree N

Apr 18, 2020

I can easily more understand Korean when I took this course. I got many vocabularies from every unit. THIS COURSE IS AMAZING!

By Gedsunee P

Apr 15, 2020

I can understand Korean better and will be used to say hello. And have a basic conversation with Korean customers. Thank you.

By C.C. F

Mar 29, 2020

short but informative, easy to pick up. I suggest to master the pronunciation first, well that's what my korean friends said.

By Maria C P

Mar 29, 2020

The course is very well structured and taught. It is perfect for those who wish to learn basic conversation skills in Korean!

By Ефремова К Д

Mar 26, 2020

It is a nice course to get started with Korean. It is especially useful when combined with other materials and self practice.

By Thansinee R

Mar 20, 2020

I like that the video of each section is not long, like 10 minutes, so you can manage your time to learn each topic in a day.

By Renee I

Mar 11, 2019

Amazing course, I have really learned a lot here! I can confidently read, write and speak what I have learned in this course.

By Kim S

Jul 11, 2018

This has been a great course so far. It's exactly like a real Korean class that you would attend in real life, but it's free!

By Pradiksha P

Dec 30, 2017

I enjoyed doing it.It was so much fun...especially the teacher is really good. she explains everything so nicely and clearly.

By Caro C

Sep 03, 2017

Thanks you! Korean languange is amazing. I'd really want to learn more about the culture and some day, I want to study there.

By Amelia L

Oct 05, 2020

I’ve been trying to teach myself Korean for a while now and I’m so glad I found this course. I couldn’t recommend it enough.

By Jinal P

Sep 16, 2020

It is an amazing beginners course, and after completion you will get a hang of the language if you practice and study forth!

By Roni M

Sep 05, 2020

muy buena docente, buena mecánica del curso. observación cuando ven los vídeos en el teléfono sale los subtitulo en español.

By Putri J

Aug 28, 2020

This course is really suitable for beginners. The lecturer gave a brief but clear explanations, I really enjoy it. Thank you

By K S L N M

Aug 27, 2020

Very well explained about the language. very easy to understand and were able to learn maximum from this. Thank you so much.