Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

326 - 350 of 1,858 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Wenelyn C

Feb 08, 2019

I have learned the basics of what I don't really understand though I'm still struggling with the sounds of pieup, ssang sieot, ssang kieuk etc. but well done. Jeongmal kamsahamnida

By Godfrey R

Jan 26, 2018

This course has a detailed and very clear explanation and you can understand it easily. I highly recommend this for people who is passionate to learn the Korean language like I do.

By Sofia I N C

Jun 20, 2017

Es un curso muy bueno, la información es la adecuada y suficiente para iniciar a aprender el idioma coreano, ademas que enfatizan mucho en la buena pronunciación. ¡Muy recomendado!

By alejandro h

May 08, 2017

aprendí lo suficiente a pesar de ser un curso pequeño de muy corto tiempo esta bien estructurado y espero poder seguir aprendiendo ya que al menos se lo basico gracias por el curso

By Karina O S

May 09, 2019

Para una persona que no cuenta con ningun conocimiento sobre el idioma coreano, resulta fácil de aprender y entender. La explicación es detallada, y clara. Excelente para iniciar.

By Carolina D A C

Mar 20, 2018

Excelente curso! aprendí muchísimo y estoy muy contenta de haber podido dar mis primeros pasos en el idioma coreano gracias a la Yonsei University. Muchas gracias a la profesora!!

By Sandra F

Oct 13, 2019

Me pareció un curso muy completo, la información presentada fue clara y detallada para las personas que estamos comenzando con el idioma y que no tenemos conocimiento sobre este.

By Chonnikran T

Feb 16, 2020

This is really good course. If you are beginner, this course is good for you. I can read and write in Korean bc of this course and ofc you have to practice after your study too.

By Daniela H L

Dec 06, 2019

El curso es perfecto para comenzar a estudiar Coreano. Es fácil de entender e interiorizar.

Lo recomiendo a todas las personas que están comenzando a aprender el idioma coreano.

By Yening T

Jul 22, 2019

It is really helpful and easy to study, but I feel like I will need more practice for pronunciation. I really hope the pronunciation course would be elongated and more detailed.

By 紀彤 劉

Dec 17, 2017

這個課程循序漸進地從字母到簡單的對話,由淺入深,可以看到老師的嘴型,從老師的嘴型修正發音方式,讓講話更貼近韓國人的發音,而且影片可以下載重複觀看,並配合教材 pdf 方便複習,在這五週的學習中獲益良多,從一個完全沒有接觸過韓文的人,變成現在可以基本的了解一些會話,非常感謝這個課程帶來的成效。擁有這些基礎,之後再更深入的學習韓文的時候,相信會更得心應手!

By Jeffrey P

Jun 04, 2016

Great introduction to the Korean language, with supplementary videos and dialogues. This course also incorporates handy PDF files with vocabulary and reviews of all the lessons.

By Michael R

May 26, 2017

Thank you for making this course! As my first Korean class, it did a good job challenging me and the work was enjoyable. The teacher really motivated me to learn. Gamsahamnida!

By Tiffiani R

Aug 22, 2019

I truly learned a lot from this course! It was easy to manage too! I'm, not really good with real school but this class was very fun for me and I wish they had more available!

By LIANZAMANG T

Jul 31, 2019

I am very happy to be a part of Coursera it is simple to learn and catch up with lesson ... It also really help to improve my basic Korean language ... Lets keep learning...

By Afua B F

Apr 08, 2019

very grateful to have experienced this course I learnt a lot and benefited to the utmost I wish there was more but i am grateful for what i was able to obtain from the course

By Ann

Jun 09, 2017

It's a really good course. It will be helpful for beginners to make a real First Step in Korean. And also for more advanced learners to review what they have already learned.

By Disley Y T E

Apr 02, 2019

Realmente satisfecha con el curso !!

En cuanto a gramática y sintaxis del idioma, puedo decir que entiendo un poco más. Ahora falta practicar y practicar!!

Muchas Gracias !! ^^

By Alice C

Sep 19, 2016

Highly user-friendly and intuitive. Easily one of the best MOOCs I've come across.

Well done! as Ms. Seung Hae Kang herself would put it.

P.S.:

Wish there was a sequel to it.

By Adriana M

May 13, 2019

Al inicio me llamo la atención y pensé que seria un curso complejo. Pero es muy practico y fácil de entender y aprender..Me alegro mucho de que tenga subtitulos en español.

By Luz M H G

Aug 28, 2017

Hola, recomiendo tomar este curso es muy bueno , y hace facil entender este idioma extrangero, los tutores son excelentes , aprendi mucho para ser principiante, gracias!

By Ana L

Jul 03, 2017

I really liked this course because I learned the basic korean very well and I hope that can will open another course of korean for learn more about this interesting language

By Elena S

Apr 12, 2017

I like this course. It is good for having a good start with korean language. I especially like the quizzes, they are made thoroughly.

Thank you, dear authors of this course!

By diane s

Apr 05, 2019

amazing. teaching approach and class structure made me grasp the language like no other program or app i have tried before. so happy i invested in this course.

Thanks

By Nat W

Apr 26, 2018

Great and helpful course. Easy to understand even for non-native English speakers. Recommended if you are new to this language but require a bit more practice after lesson.