Back to First Step Korean

May 02, 2017

5876 - 5900 of 6,398 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Michelle C

May 08, 2020

I learned a lot and the course was easy to follow. I feel confident that I can have simple conversations in Korean.

This course was a good base for starting my path in learning the Korean language

By Thatthong N

Apr 15, 2020

I've learn Korean before and would like to practice so I come here and try this course. It's good for beginner and I wish you'll open the harder one. Thank you for this helpful course. by the way.

By Carla C

Apr 27, 2020

Para ser un curso de principiantes, es muy completo y son clases fáciles de comprender. El único pero que pongo es que en algunas de las lecciones, no están disponibles los subtítulos en español.

By Jackee

Jun 07, 2020

Very informative and a good introduction to the Korean language! I'm definitely intrigued to learn more and would be seeking out more classes to dive deeper into the Korean language and culture!

By Ritu S

Aug 30, 2020

I wuld request you o additionally add the pronunciation in English alphabet for better understanding of how each alphabet is pronounced. Nonetheless, I had fun learning this course. Thank you.

By Sarah A

Mar 27, 2020

it was a fun course, it correct my pronunciation.. sometimes the pronunciation in the exam isn't clear.

i really enjoyed this course & i hope there will be another courses for Korean language.

By Elizabeth C

Jul 16, 2020

The course was great. I have a recommendation that is when the teacher reads in Korean, there should be subtitles in Korean or there should be romanized subtitles, the written pronunciation.

By Renee M

Aug 07, 2016

I have been waiting for a Korean language course with coursera for a long time. it is very good course for beginner; I had all the explanations and the pronunciation techniques were helpful.

By Pablo d J F A

Oct 19, 2020

Considero que el curso tiene una buena organización de contenidos, sin embargo, no creo que sea un curso tan introductorio, pues hay cosas que yo he sentido que han estado en un nivel alto.

By Tonnelier L

Aug 14, 2020

It's a very good lesson. Sometimes it is a little bit repetitive but it really helped me master basic sentences and useful vocabulary. I'd recommend it to everyone wanting to learn Korean.

By Beverly D

Apr 20, 2020

The course was sequential, it moved from letters and their sounds and on to words and constructing basic sentences. I was able to read within a few hours of practice. I enjoyed the course.

By Elizabeth R

Jul 27, 2020

i did learn a lot but i thought that some of the phrases are not really important to learn on your first time learning Korean i think that there are other phrases that are more necessary

By Lorena

May 02, 2020

I like the course very much, mostly the first 3 weeks, after that the lessons became a little hard (too complex and too fast), but in the end with a little effort, I managed to finish it.

By Yap C

Jun 05, 2020

Detailed and accurate but requires many resources online to be able to grasp the basic syllabus for vowel, particles etc. Overall, a very good course with more practice questions needed.

By Luis E B R

Jun 17, 2019

fue un curso increible. para ser solo para principiantes, estaba muy completo y la profesora explica muy bien. en mi opinion solo le hace falta más practicas para despues de cada clase.

By Sara A

Jan 06, 2018

This course was very helpful and all the information were explained properly in a way that anyone can learn easily. But I do wish that they make another course for more advanced levels.

By Junny G Q B

Jul 13, 2020

Agradecida por la información que tiene cada tema, solamente que en la semanas 4 y 5 la mayoría de los vídeos no se encuentras subtitulados en español. Lo que dificulta el aprendizaje.

By geraldine v

May 01, 2020

It's still a bit hard for non speakers but it's made quite easy to understand overall. I wouldn't say I can speak after 5 weeks nor can I really understand BUT i can read the alphabets

By Mario V

Se debería hacer más incapié en la pronunciación de vocales y consonantes al inicio del curso. Explicar con más detalle la ubicación de lengua, paladar, etc y que es con más fuerza.

By Fatima M

Aug 29, 2020

Enseñan bien y logras entender, ademas te ayudan con la pronunciación, no se si fue la pagina, pero en los vídeos finales no había subtitulos y era un poco más difícil comprender

By Audrey A

Jul 30, 2020

It was very helpful for a beginner like me! The lessons were easy to understand because they were structured to aid the learner in refreshing the finished materials. Thank you!

By Pimphat J

I think the contents are too fast for some learners who did not have background knowledge about Korean language but in my opinion, this is all comprehensive and useful for us.

By Dot H

May 29, 2017

very patient and helpful instructor. Nice variety - with lecture, practice exercises, video of native speakers & conversations, repetition, flash cards, etc. Useful topics.

By Deisy M V N

Sep 23, 2016

Was a great course. Very well structured, with a nice teacher. I learn a lot and I understand every lesson. So thank you for that effort. I'm gonna keep practice, never stop.

By Tatiana E Q V

Sep 02, 2019

Muy buen curso me ayudó mucho a conocer más sobre el idioma coreano, su cultura y lo único que recomiendo es que mejoren las traducciones para quienes somos de habla hispana.