Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

5901 - 5925 of 6,306 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Danna P

Dec 18, 2017

un excelente curso; para empezar a ver los resultados es necesario tiempo y dedicación pues sintetizan muy bien los temas

By Itzi B

Mar 20, 2017

Excelente el contenido del curso, el único problema es la traducción, pues en algunos momentos cambia de español a ingles

By Edcyl L O S

Aug 12, 2020

The pace by which Prof. Seung Hae Kang was teaching is really good. I was able to understand the Korean terms properly.

By Jaqueline S E

Aug 19, 2019

explican cada tema de forma muy fácil y sencillo es muy didáctico y sencillo, solo hay que estudiar y repasar cada tema

By Shruti N

Aug 24, 2020

Good would like to have more information to improve speaking skills in Korean. A little confusing with the verb usage.

By Rocio A S E

Apr 13, 2020

It was a very interesting course but it started to be more difficult to remember everything in a short period of time.

By Bhavya C

Sep 21, 2020

it was pretty nice i like how they teach but imo it was a little fast although the concept and teachings was all good

By Danique E

Mar 11, 2018

It's really great, but sometimes it goes a little to fast. Especially for someone who isn't a native English speaker.

By Madhurima G

Jun 25, 2020

It was a very nice course for the people who want to learn Korean as it teaches u the language from the very basic .

By Harin V

Jun 08, 2020

This course was thorough. There is so much material that is covered and weeks 3 onwards the work gets more intense.

By José D C

Apr 28, 2020

I felt thta it was too much information at once, but it was great, and it covered appropriately all the main topics

By Prakash G

May 09, 2018

It will be easy if the pronunciation have the roman translation, so that easily word can be spelled and understood.

By Ece K

Dec 05, 2017

I didn't need to learn anything to take the quizzes, I suppose I have some knowledge or the quizzes are too easy...

By Jeff K

Aug 11, 2017

Overall good. I already am actually past this level but it was good review especially about things I had forgotten.

By Macarena S C A

Jul 20, 2020

I loved it but I think it needs more continuity like having "Second Step to Nail Korean" or something of that sort

By Gaurav M

Feb 20, 2016

This course gives a good start. After that practice is more important which can be done through apps like memrise.

By Luz A P Q

Sep 21, 2020

ME GUSTA MUCHO EL CURSO, PERO YO NO SE HABLAR INGLES, ENTONCES AVECES NO SE ENTIENDE MUY BIEN EN LOS SUBTITULOS.

By Yaisa M

Aug 19, 2020

The course is very good to start. I think that some explanation can be added when an answer is wrong in the test

By Angelina

Oct 11, 2020

give better visual explanations and show handwritten work for beginners to understand how to write the letters.

By kelly d g

Jul 16, 2020

she speaks fast, but it's okay because it challenges my hearing skills more. the course really helped me a lot.

By Mary V

Está bien explicada, es una pena que el curso no se explique en español, ya que el idioma inglés no lo manejo.

By Jonathan I

Dec 11, 2018

I am sorry I got behind in this course and did not do my assignments on time. But I still learned a great deal.

By pamela g c e

Feb 19, 2017

Me encanto la parte introductoria. Sencillo, entendible y preciso. Ya quiero seguir aprendiendo. Muchas gracias

By Ramesh S R

Jul 25, 2020

It was very informative session and I learned korean very well and I believe that I can now learn more korean.