Back to First Step Korean

AN

7401 - 7425 of 7,903 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rocío B B

Aug 20, 2018

I really liked this classes of korean, this helped me a lot to understand the basics of the korean language in a really easy way.

By Cristina D C

Jun 2, 2017

I liked the course, although its very basic and would be nice if in the future there would be other courses for medium learners.

By MAO

Jun 11, 2019

It's awesome and helpful for me! And it could be more interesting if the teacher would like to share more korean culture to us.

By Emily C

Jul 27, 2020

I really liked and I learned a lot, but I dind't know how to send the homeworks. So Thanks a lot for the course, it was great.

By Leonor I G B

Nov 23, 2020

pretty good course, could use better subtitles to understand the pronunciation better, also more basic words at the beginning

By Junticha C

May 13, 2018

I love this course. This is first time for me to study basic Korean course. I print all worksheets for practice. Thank you :)

By Adrián F S

Oct 29, 2017

It would be better to have a greater grammar structure for the course. We havent been teached in pronouns or sentence tenses

By 史祯

Nov 27, 2016

this course is well-organized although with the course going on i t goes more difficult, it is also a good challenge for us.

By Aida R L

Nov 15, 2020

At the end of the clases, the pdf could be a little more complete. But i liked a lot how the teaher explained everithing.

By 아남파레하

it was very effective for me to learn basic Korean language. i would love to learn more things about Korean language here

By Daniela Z

Jan 11, 2019

Tuve algunas complicaciones en la pronunciación, principalmente con el abecedario pero en general el curso me gustó mucho

By Danna P

Dec 17, 2017

un excelente curso; para empezar a ver los resultados es necesario tiempo y dedicación pues sintetizan muy bien los temas

By Itzi B

Mar 20, 2017

Excelente el contenido del curso, el único problema es la traducción, pues en algunos momentos cambia de español a ingles

By Edcyl L O S

Aug 12, 2020

The pace by which Prof. Seung Hae Kang was teaching is really good. I was able to understand the Korean terms properly.

By Jaqueline S E

Aug 19, 2019

explican cada tema de forma muy fácil y sencillo es muy didáctico y sencillo, solo hay que estudiar y repasar cada tema

By Karen d P C C

Feb 28, 2021

El curso esta enteramente conceptualizado en aprender el idioma, pienso que debería haber mas opciones de vocabulario.

By Eva P A

Nov 12, 2020

it's a good introduction to the language and it can give you some useful phrases to use daily in simple conversations.

By Shruti N

Aug 24, 2020

Good would like to have more information to improve speaking skills in Korean. A little confusing with the verb usage.

By Rocio A S E

Apr 12, 2020

It was a very interesting course but it started to be more difficult to remember everything in a short period of time.

By Nataly R

Mar 29, 2021

los docentes explican muy bien, lo único que le falta es mejorar los subtítulos de español, ya que salen incompletos.

By Bhavya C

Sep 21, 2020

it was pretty nice i like how they teach but imo it was a little fast although the concept and teachings was all good

By Danique E

Mar 11, 2018

It's really great, but sometimes it goes a little to fast. Especially for someone who isn't a native English speaker.

By Madhurima G

Jun 25, 2020

It was a very nice course for the people who want to learn Korean as it teaches u the language from the very basic .

By Harin V

Jun 8, 2020

This course was thorough. There is so much material that is covered and weeks 3 onwards the work gets more intense.