Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

9151 - 9175 of 9,850 Reviews for First Step Korean

By 김만월

Nov 7, 2020

It was really helpful in learning korean. Though i still can't say i know korean properly but it still helped a lot in understanding the language. 고맙습니다

By Harshita J

Jun 30, 2021

The course was perfect for a beginner. There was attention to detail, vocabulary, regular tests and reviews at the end of a module. I had fun learning!

By Ramón S H R

Sep 5, 2020

Good introductory course to be able to have short talks in Korean. I would like to have more historical and cultural information along with the course.

By Supraja Y

Aug 31, 2020

Thank you for providing the course, I really wanted to learn Korean a I am into Korean dramas and k pop but then this is also an add on for my resume.

By Sharmin A

Aug 27, 2020

It was fun to learn Korean Language with this course. I really got so much to learn about Hangul and the Korean dialogue. The instructor was good also.

By Lila L

Jan 14, 2018

It was a good refresher course for me and covered a good variety of topics. I think it would be helpful to those who are just starting to learn Korean.

By Mary G D E

Oct 19, 2020

I enjoyed the course. Prof. Kang is very good. But the quizzes are a bit hard. I just hope I get to practice it more often. Thank you Prof. Kang! : )

By Pratibha K

Jun 28, 2020

More clarification needed for letters with two sounds, example - between 'ch' and 'chh', 'r' and 'l'. Rest pretty nice. I literally got a lot of help.

By Shalmali K

It is good for beginners. A lot is understood. There could be more practice sessions, and longer quizzes.

Usage of particles could be elaborated more.

By Ngwe Z T

Jun 15, 2021

This course is my first Korean class. Tr.Seung Hae Kang explains basic knowledge simply. It's easy to learn Korean. Thank you teacher. I love Korean.

By Jeff A

Oct 28, 2020

Muy buen curso donde se pudo aprender el acceso básico al idioma pero los subtítulos en español hay momentos donde no aparecen y no ayudan mucho eso.

By Torija S K M

algunas cosas no las entendí bien y alguna palabra hacían falta en los vocabularios, pero fue muy facil de entender cuando lo escuchaba detenidamente

By Paola

Was hard for me follow up the classes because I don't know if my pronunciation was good, I suggest put the pronunciation below the hangul. Thank you

By Sara R N C

Jun 3, 2017

It only lacks the written pronunciation of the words. It is difficult to follow! But the organization of the course is good and it has an easy pace.

By Eve L

Dec 6, 2020

para estudiantes de habla hispana, falta la traducion de algunas clases, lo cual complica el correcto aprendizaje del significado de algas palabras

By Alexia A

Sep 13, 2020

Me gustaría estuviera la versión en español y que colocaran cuál sería la pronunciación de las palabras, a veces no de logra entender con claridad.

By Sonia S K

Jun 28, 2020

Keeping aside the usual difficulties in learning a new language online, this is a really good beginners' course. I could learn a lot of new things.

By Akkharaphon P

Thak you very much for irarning the first step korean for enhancing experience in speaking, writing,listening,reading thank you thank you so much.

By Rosario D H P

Apr 10, 2021

Me gustaría que explicaran mejor las conjugaciones de los verbos así como también enseñaran las formas formales e informales de hablar con alguien

By Prachi S

May 9, 2020

Loved the course, after struggling to find the right thing finally I found this. PLease let me know how to find another course to continue this !!

By Leen J

Apr 30, 2020

All in all it was great and informative, the only issue were the reading pdfs part, it was a bit hard to read them. thank you for the opportunity.

By Lorena B B C

Mar 19, 2017

El curso me gusto mucho, lo unico que algunas clases no tenian subtitulos al español y tuve que verlas en ingles, pero por lo general apredi mucho

By Antonieta F

Sep 25, 2017

muy buen curso, me ayudó mucho, solo las últimas dos semanas se me hicieron difíciles, pues no tenía nada de conocimiento básico. muchas gracias

By Robert J M

Nov 15, 2020

The course assumes you learn everything once, and suddenly have it memorized for life. Besides that, it's wonderful and helpful for everything!