Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

AP
Aug 27, 2021

I have learned so much and I really enjoyed learning this beautiful language. I know that I will learn to speak and read with lots of practice and perseverance. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

9751 - 9775 of 10,000 Reviews for First Step Korean

By María G R

May 15, 2017

Thank you very much! It definitely helped me to make my "first step" in korean language! 고맙습니다!

By Awn L

Jun 24, 2021

This course is helpful for beginners. I've learnt lots of vocabularies and basic grammar rules

By Sofi S

Apr 17, 2021

Es completo el curso, pero me gustaria que hubiera mas vocabulario en general. Muchas gracias.

By Phakhinee

Jun 21, 2020

Good, really appreciate the step of learning.

I may suggest to have subtitle for pronunciation

By Jai V F

Jun 7, 2020

Covers the basic of korean language. Well organised contents and syllabus. Beautifully taught.

By Thurein T

Jul 1, 2021

The explanations are clear and quite understandable . The practice are also really effective.

By LinhDTTHS150135

Feb 21, 2020

It's quite useful for beginners; however, the knowledge hasn't been arranged quite optimally.

By Alfi A

Sep 27, 2021

This course has helped me to read and write in Korean, but I need more exercise for speaking

By Khinyadanar K

Jun 19, 2021

very useful course for me.

I am not very well in English but I can see clearly in this course

By Daylin K

Apr 27, 2021

Informative but must have knowledge of basics sentence structure before starting this course

By Pamela L

May 7, 2020

It's easy to understand but a lil bit to fast for me as a very beginner into korean language

By Akanksha S D

May 17, 2017

An amazing enriching experience! Kudos to the teacher! I bet it'll help when i go to Korea..

By Jutatip Y

Apr 14, 2020

This is a great course for practicing Korean pronunciation, i got new vocabularies as well.

By ISABELLA S T

Sep 20, 2020

Sirve muchísimo los videos de apoyo, aprendí mucho en este curso gracias a la instructora.

By Angelica R

May 15, 2020

It was a good course. It didn't offer the free certificate like the website said it would.

By Tanvalai M

I need a Thai transleat in the video lecture. For students are not good English. Thank you

By Camila C

Oct 9, 2017

It is very good! It could go a little more in depth but other than that an amazing course!

By Ana M B A

Jan 9, 2021

sometimes it felt fast-paced.

i liked the different exercises and the constant repetition

By Chayonika M

Sep 20, 2020

The course was a great attempt... I learnt many new things.. Thank you for all the help..

By Anna H

Jul 22, 2017

This course is very interesting and is made so that one can understand and follow easily.

By April N

May 4, 2017

Great practical conversational skills. Teaches by conversations rather than rote memory.

By Elaine R P

Dec 7, 2016

Lessons are easy to understand and the course outline is certainly coherent. 고맙습니다 강교수님.

By Paula A F T

Apr 15, 2021

me gusto mucho fue didáctico aprendí lo básico y seguiré practicando por fuera del curso

By Zar C S

Oct 26, 2020

Thank you very much for learning First Step Korean .

I am interested in Korean Language .