Back to First Step Korean

AN

1076 - 1100 of 7,430 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Mary I

Aug 1, 2020

Fue una experiencia increíble, aprendemos de todo un poco y lo mas importante la enseñanza es clara y su material aporta mucho para seguir practicando.

Muchas gracias por el curso estuvo super.

By Ni P C S

Jun 30, 2020

I recommend this course for someone who wants to know Korean but doesn't have any experience yet. He teaches you started from the basic Korean alphabet until making a simple sentence. Thank you

By Lee X D

Excellent course for beginners and building of Korean linguistic foundation. Highly recommend this course to individuals who have an interest in and picking up the Korean language from scratch.

By Cesar M L B

Jul 11, 2017

This was great as a first glimpse to what the language comprehends, I learned what I wanted which was to understand pronunciation of the Korean alphabet and a handful of conversational phrases.

By Chaw K s

Nov 13, 2020

Thank you so much Yonsei University and Coursera and also Professor Kang for using the best technique to teach the international student who doesn't even know a single word of Korean language.

By Stephanie A

Nov 6, 2020

I enjoyed learning Korean language as a beginner. The lecture and discussion about the grammar usage and vocabularies were delivered in excellent methods of teaching Korean. Thank you so much.

By Jennifer P

Oct 7, 2020

en mi opinión fue un curso muy eficaz por el cual he adquirido nuevos conocimientos, agradezco a la universidad de Yonsei por poner a disponibilidad de todos el poder aprender un nuevo idioma

By Lawrence L

Oct 1, 2020

Easy to follow and very informative. The professor did a great job at teaching and I'm sure that with this course and some self-study, anyone can get a basic understanding of how hangul works.

By Stiven S

Sep 12, 2020

Excelente curso te da unas bases muy buenas para dominar el idioma coreano, solo es cuestión de reforzar lo aprendido practicando y repasando las lesiones vistas. Muchas Gracias Por Este Curso

By Erin

Jun 21, 2020

Thank you for providing this course :) I learned basic Hangul previously so by joining this course is like a revision to me and also I learned new things. I really hope to learn more from you.

By Michael E

Jun 3, 2020

This course is good, it helps me to learn basic Korean from 0 until basic in daily life. I can understand that Korean also similar to Chinese and Japanese. Thank you so much Yonsei University.

By Retno A

Thank you for the couse. This is so usefull to me. Now I can read Hangeul and understand basic conversation in Korean. I will practice the conversation repeatedly to become more fluently.

고맙습니다

By THARANYA C

Thank you so much sonsaengnim. Teacher taught Korean in the easy-to-understand way. I understand more about the number in Korean because I was confused a lot about this but you made it easier.

By Veerinpat S

Apr 20, 2020

I have learned many Korean knowledge from this course. The teacher describes all parts so clearly. Thank you for having this course for foreigner who love to learn Korean language and culture.

By Katherine W

Aug 31, 2019

Quick and simple course. The notes are very helpful. Videos can be downloaded to conveniently view on my long commutes to work with public transport. Teacher is clear and works at a good pace.

By Maria S

Jan 23, 2021

Me pareció realmente bueno. Explican muy bien los significados y la pronunciación de las expresiones. Aunque hubieron algunos inconvenientes con los subtitulos, lo demás fue perfecto. 감사합니다!!

By Guadalupe C P

Dec 28, 2020

fue excepcional, estudiar el curso, aprendí muchísimo y mis dudas se aclararon más.

la maestra explica muy bien que es fácil de entender. muchas gracias por haberme dado esta gran oportunidad

By Lizette A M

Aug 19, 2020

Es muy grato saber que hay universidades fuera de tu país que te puedan enseñar gratis, pero es mucho mejor que puedas obtener un certificado tangible de todo ese aprendizaje. Gracias Yonsei.

By Areli C

Jun 1, 2020

I really like this course because I thought that I Will never understand the lenguaje but I learn to fast how to pronounce it.

And it was so easy to understand

greeting form Mexico Thank you!!

By Dawn L

This course makes for a very strong foundation for beginners; especially with pronunciation. I feel like I can build on the fundamentals to work my way up to more advanced speaking from here.

By Bhagya S

May 23, 2020

This course is amazing. Very interesting and informative. This is a very good start for students who would like to learn Korean. Thank you very much for providing this valuable course online.

By Lalita R

Apr 28, 2020

thank you for make this course, special thanks to teacher Kang Seunghae, Yonsei Uni. and Coursera for this. when i'm learning, i'm happy with it bcs i want to learn for a long time. thank you

By VEROGM

Feb 16, 2020

it is an excellent way to start in korean learning world, thank you so much!

Es un excelente curso para empezar a estudiar Coreano, se tiene que hacer mucho autoestudio. Gracias por el recurso

By Laura V

Nov 13, 2020

Excelente curso, aprendí muchas cosas nuevas sobre el idioma coreano además de que las explicaciones son muy fáciles de entender y ayudan a mejorar la pronunciación mediante los ejercicios.

By CHARISSA A

Sep 24, 2020

This course is very helpful and quite interesting. Learning is fun and it's really nice to know that one can manage pretty well to a certain extent in Korea just after finishing this course.