Back to First Step Korean

Learner Reviews & Feedback for First Step Korean by Yonsei University

AN

PW
May 27, 2021

useful course for fundamental learners. Everyone can take this course easily.\n\nthe instructor gives me good teaching and more information.\n\nI can basically talk to Korean after finished the class.

1101 - 1125 of 9,927 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Oriana C

Sep 23, 2020

This course in really well structured, and puts you in a good place as a beginner. I'm really thankful to have encountered this course when I decided to study korean, don't know how lost i woud have been without it!

By Anh T

Sep 7, 2020

I love this course. It was very easy to learn and understand the materials. The materials was made available for download so that I can come back and read it all over again to make sure that I understand everything.

By Zeynep K

Aug 1, 2020

Hello from Turkey. It is easy to learn Korean from this course I think. My English isn't perfect but also I can understand what Mrs. Kang tell about. Thank you for everything to Mrs. Kang and also Yonsei University.

By Geetanjali K

Very well structured! The notes and videos are really short but extremely helpful! The conversations were a great listening exercise!! I really enjoyed it and completed it way before i should have haha. Thank you :)

By Heber J G A

May 15, 2020

Es un excelente curso para dar una introducción breve y acertada sobre el idioma coreano, quedo muy satisfecho de mi experiencia, y recomendaría esta curso a mis amigos que estén interesados en aprender este idioma.

By Piyarat T

Apr 21, 2020

I really love this course so much. Easy to Learn! and a professionnal have a great English pronunciation that make me get easy to understand :) Thank you so much for First Step Korean. This course is very useful :-)

By Sude Y

Sep 2, 2018

I found the course very helpful and have a solid understanding of basic korean in the areas that were taught. Thank you so much Yonsei University for this opportunity as well as Mrs Seung! She is an amazing teacher!

By Inês P C

Sep 4, 2016

I liked it. I am Brazilian and, though english is not my first language, it was very easy to understand the explanations. The korean was very well explained too, and helped me on my own self studies of the language.

By Vanessa J A

Sep 5, 2021

to Seung Kae Hae ssaem, Coursera, and Yonsei Univ. Thank you so much for teaching me very patiently, im so happy i can finish my korean languange in online course Yonsei University. Can't wait to lean more! 감사합니다

By prerna p

Apr 25, 2021

This course is really helpful for the beginners... It explains each details of a conversation... practice this daily would really help to be more confident comfortable and fluent in Korean language....love korea!!!

By Mei C C

Feb 25, 2021

This course had been very helpful to me. It helped me understand why and what words had to be used in a certain way. Thank you Professor Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University for facilitating this course at Cousera.

By vivian

Sep 8, 2020

this really help me to learn things from everyday life! and the explanation is so clear and simple, not hard to follow also, the quiz as well. its easy and simple, but you have to pay attention carefully. thankyou!

By Diana B

Aug 17, 2020

I want to get certificate but I don't have money for now to purchased certificate. I'm currently unemployed because of pandemic.

I'm very happy that Yonsei University provide this kind of course.. Thank you so much

By Olga B

Jul 31, 2020

es war der beste kurs den ich je mitgemacht habe ich hoffe es kommt so schnell wie möglich weitere Kurse von dieser wunderbaren universität mit der besten Lehrerin kumapsimnida (ich habe keien Koreanische Tastatur)

By Eurídice R E

Feb 17, 2019

No sabía mucho sobre el idioma coreano, por lo que este curso me pareció un buen primer acercamiento a la que yo considero una enigmática lengua. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a aquellos que deseen empezar a aprenderla.

By Thida T

Jun 20, 2021

I really thanks to Yonsei University for providing this course and looking forward to provide Advanced for Korean Language. I would like to learn Korea language more and speak fluently.

With regards, Thida, Myanmar

By Jackie A

Jan 22, 2021

I really liked to learn with this course, it would be great if there were a second part. I could learn how to write and read Korean. Thank you very much for having this space to help people to learn something new.

By Stephanie I

Dec 10, 2020

This course is quite easy to understand and the material is good. This course helps me to understand the Korean language well. You should take this course if you want to improve your skills in the Korean language.

By NITCHAON N

Dec 7, 2020

Dear Instructor Seung Hae Kang,

Thank you for your lecture First Step Korean.

I love to learn Korean Language.

This course is easy for the beginner.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Nitchaon Nithipatikhom

from THAILAND

By Neetu T

Aug 13, 2020

Awesome Course.. Material and the Professor was the best thing happened to me, Learning from alphabets to numbers, I was able to learn and read and write basic Korean sentences and understand.

Khamsamita

Saranghe <3

By Marienna D L N

Aug 11, 2020

This course, is very complete. I learned much about gramatical estructure in the sentences and others things basics for communicated with the people. I recommend this course with this teacher in Yonsei University.

By Ainul F C R

Jul 12, 2020

Firstly, I'm sorry for my broken english. Such a pleasure learn hangul from Seung Hae seonsaengnim. It was fun and clearly understand. Thank you so much for everyone behind this course, I send you all my grateful.

By SOPHIA I A

Jul 9, 2020

Learning language is never easy but with the help of Professor Sung Hae Kang, learning Korean is bearable. Thank you so much Yonsei University for the chance to learn Korean and your culture as well. Kamsahamnida!

By Javiera L A

Jun 29, 2020

El curso tiene un buen método de enseñanza, provee de un vocabulario de uso cotidiano, además genera espacios de estudio personal y colectivo a través de los foros. De fácil comprensión con subtítulos adicionales.