Back to First Step Korean

AN

1351 - 1375 of 6,379 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Benjamaphorn C

May 09, 2020

I really like to learn something news language. and I decided to learn Korean because I like watching K-Drama. Now I have a new skill in this language.

By Nattakarn R

Apr 23, 2020

This is the best Korean course. Thank you the professor who made this couse. I hope I can learn the Korean course from Yonsei University more and more.

By CHELSEA S

Dec 03, 2019

I have never been more grateful I learned the characters 6 years ago! Now, I can focus on another aspects without worrying about the hangul characters.

By marishyves

Sep 01, 2019

It helped me a lot, specially in terms of pronuntiation and learning new vocabulary and expressions. It sure is a great way to start learning korean :)

By Sanae J

Jan 21, 2019

It was a great introduction for me. I would love to repeat the course so that I can become more proficient with what I have learned from this course.

By Ceci H

Jun 05, 2017

Excellent course. Definitely the numbers where the hardest part for me, but everything was well explained. Thank you Yonsei University for this. 감사합니다!

By Christine B

Jan 15, 2017

I really enjoyed this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to start and learn Korean. I hope more advanced courses will also be available.

By Dana D

Oct 10, 2020

i really love this course!! i learned so many things and it was so easy to understand, thank very much teacher for to take your time to teaching us!!!

By Monica P

Aug 06, 2020

Excelente! Gracias a la profesora Kang, logre entender muy bien cada clase, espero poder dar lo mejor en el futuro, muchas gracias por la oportunidad.

By Victoria G

Aug 04, 2020

The teacher made the class great. I feel like this was great for me to understand the basics and be able to go back over my notes and keep practicing.

By Abhishek G

Jul 19, 2020

Very well structured course. Going further, I would really like to learn more advanced content from the Yonsei university and Professor Seung Hae Kang

By NEKITA T

Jun 24, 2020

Great Experience in Learning. Thank you to the instructor for helping me in learning the basics of Korean. 감사합니다(gamsahabnida) . Thank you once again.

By Yvette C E

Apr 06, 2020

This course helped me understand the basics of learning the Korean language. Very informative. And the professor explains the lessons well. Thank you.

By Cecilia T L

May 06, 2018

Me encantó y lo haría mil veces más. Gracias por la oportunidad!

I loved it and I definitely i would do it again and again . Thanks for the oportunity.

By Elizabeth K D M

Feb 11, 2017

Fue de gran satisfacción estar en este curso, hay explicación detallada sobre los temas me encantó,y me gustaría existan más cursos del idioma Coreano

By Queenie A

Oct 17, 2020

I learned a lot from this online course especially in telling the time and dates in Korean. Thank you so much to Yonsei and professor Kang Seung Hae!

By Diana A

Oct 13, 2020

It is a very well structured course, very interesting and helpful in the process of starting to learn korean, I really liked it, thank you very much!

By Mary D

Sep 14, 2020

Great beginners course to learn Korean! Really enjoyed the contents and was able to learn and retain the information presented. Definitely recommend!

By pink s

Sep 13, 2020

Thank you very much for this course. I may not know everything yet but it did give me a basic understanding and cleared up a lot of confusion for me.

By Fabiana M F

Sep 06, 2020

En este curso aprendí bastante fue muy fácil de comprender, habían clases que no estaban en español pero aun así se comprende fácilmente. Recomendado

By Andrea B G

Jul 31, 2020

This is a great beginners course. I like how they introduce topics in later weeks by means of examples and conversations. Is an easy to follow course

By Andrea A C

Jul 27, 2020

I'm so happy I learned lots of words and sentences of daily life through this course. It really helped me complement and enrich my Korean vocabulary.

By อณัฐศร ค

Jul 12, 2020

thank you. i can read Korean Language and i want go to YONSEI UNIVERSITY on future. professor. you teaching good! Last. i wish to go in south Korean.

By Catalina V

Jul 11, 2020

It is very good for beginners, the teacher is very clear to explain the unit and it is easy to understand the words, verbs and grammatical. I love it