Back to First Step Korean

Jun 08, 2017

1426 - 1450 of 5,900 Reviews for First Step Korean

By lim p y

May 01, 2020

The course is interesting, even I know how to speak a little Korean before but I don’t know the grammar at all. This course really help.

By PHONHAN K

Apr 24, 2020

I like to do home work after learning from video, home work make me more understand.

Sonsangnim is excellent for expand the hard lessons.

By Lisa P

Mar 03, 2020

Awesome, truly enjoyed this course. Very straight forward. The korean language is beautiful. Maybe one day I can speak fluent Korean.

By Adriana J

Feb 15, 2020

Me gustó mucho el curso, es muy bueno y se llega aprender mucho, lo único que hace falta es practicar la materia aprendida para mejorar.

By Verónica G L P

Aug 31, 2020

Excelente curso, aprendí bastante a pesar de no tener conocimiento alguno del idioma, un muy buen curso para introducirte en el coreano

By shrawani d

Aug 22, 2020

I really loved to learn the korean language lessons from miss Kang. I learned all the basic words and their pronunciations very easily.

By Payel M

Aug 17, 2020

Really very helpful and beginner friendly. I am always searching for such type of course finally I got it and also completed it. 감사합니다.

By ayesha

Jul 31, 2020

Course Outline was great and the instructor's approaches helped much to understand Korean easily. Loved her teaching method. Thank You.

By Rosangela S F

Jul 28, 2020

Realmente muy bueno, aprendí muchísimo, cosas que jamás pensé.

Le agradezco mucho a la maestra explica muy bien y es paciente al enseñar

By Nurul R B A M

Jul 16, 2020

Very informative & useful for beginners. I enjoyed it a lot! Would recommend this course to anyone who wants to start learning Korean:)

By ARYA K

its an awesome site to learn things...i recommend this to everyone who is looking for a site to explore and learn ...kamsahamnida....;)

By May P E

Jun 10, 2020

the way this course taught me the basic korean is very detailed and organized. it's very easy to understand and it's not boring at all.

By IMMACULA A

It is very easy to learn. They are not rushing but slowly they are teaching us. It was a recap for me to remember by having their notes

By Kanittha S

this course made me understand korean language and korean grammar more. thank you so much for the free course. it's really beneficial.

By Adinda R N

Apr 24, 2020

It would be better if there is final examination consists of all questions that have been taught in every week. Enjoying the class tho!

By Anongthip K

Apr 24, 2020

It's really easy to understand. Thank you teacher Seung Hae Kang and Younsei University. Special thanks to coursera.org. Really thanks.

By Bread G

Apr 17, 2020

This course is quite good to easily learn the alphabets and basic sentence structure to get yourself to converse in Korean pretty fast.

By Chidchanok K

Apr 14, 2020

This course ery easy to make me clear understand about Korean grammar and how to pronounce like a native. Thank you so much! 정말 고맙습니다!!

By Nilina

Apr 06, 2020

The lessons were so easy to follow and the content was organized quite well. The presenter / teacher's pace of the curriculum was good.

By James K

Jan 23, 2020

I learned a great deal through this short course. The reminders to keep on track with my course work were very helpful and motivating.

By Michelle O

Dec 15, 2019

I took a course with a teacher but did not learn what I was expenting. I am happy because I learned a lot more than a classroom course.

By Nur I S

Oct 20, 2019

This course is extremely useful for beginners. I learned so many things that will come in handy for conversations with native speakers.

By Maria F G

Sep 26, 2019

This is a great course to learn how to read, pronounce and speak Korean. Practice makes perfect. Thanks Coursera and Yonsei University.

By manely v

Dec 24, 2018

I have learned so much thanks to this course. She is a great teacher and she explains everything very well and in detail. So thank you!