Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1426 - 1450 of 8,083 Reviews for First Step Korean

By diane s

Apr 5, 2019

amazing. teaching approach and class structure made me grasp the language like no other program or app i have tried before. so happy i invested in this course.

Thanks

By Nat W

Apr 26, 2018

Great and helpful course. Easy to understand even for non-native English speakers. Recommended if you are new to this language but require a bit more practice after lesson.

By Monie

Feb 11, 2018

Very good for starting from zero! I recommend writing everything you see on screen in terms of vocab and scripts, the writing practice helps with retention and readability.

By Yuxuan C

Sep 15, 2017

I found the way the professor taught the course materials was very effective. She taught so many useful words that are useful in daily conversations. Love this class a lot!

By CYNTHIA D V C

Jan 25, 2021

Muchisimas gracias por las enseñanzas. El contenido y los informes para descargar ayudan muchisimo en la práctica del idioma. La profesora es muy paciente y muy didáctica.

By Kristian R

Nov 8, 2020

This was a great course to complete and I liked how it gave the basics about beginner conversation. I used this coursed to practice my current Korean knowledge. Thank you!

By Rocio N O C

Sep 24, 2020

This course is incredible, I learned a lot, I love it, I think it is the best choice to learn the basics of Korean! Thank you teacher Seung Hae Kang and Yonsei University!

By Chananchida H

Aug 9, 2020

The teachers taught very well. Use language that is easy to listen to. Including various pronunciation Allowing people who do not have the basics to learn by themselves

By Sania K

Jul 2, 2020

An excellent course for beginners to learn about the basic features of Korean language. Highly recommended to anyone looking to start off their journey of learning Korean.

By Sirikarn S

I have learned basic Korean and how to apply it in daily life. I also gain more vocabulary during the course and it helps improve my pronunciation as well. appreciate that

By Bryony E

May 15, 2020

It was a brilliant course, easy to understand and follow and gives the foundations for personal growth in the language. I'm sure it'll be hard to find a course to beat it!

By Chattri T

May 7, 2020

This lesson is so good for person who begin to study Korean language like me. Thank you for your kind that open the course for us. Thank you very much,Prof.Seung Hae Kang.

By Gabriela C G

Apr 30, 2020

las explicaciones son muy entendibles, aunque en las dos últimas semanas me costo trabajo ya que los videos no venían subtitulados, sin embargo, fue muy facíl de aprender.

By gabrielle

Nov 19, 2017

This course has been extremely helpful in aiding me for my embassy examination for Korean Stage 1. Very informative and the lecturer is experienced and great in teaching !

By Maria L C

Aug 2, 2017

Um curso muito muito bom. O comecei sem ter conhecimento algum de hangul ou coreano e o terminei sabendo ler hangul e conhecendo várias frases e palavras. Recomendo muito.

By Erika J B C

Jul 20, 2017

Muy bueno el curso lo unico es que al final en la semana 4 y 5 no hay subtitulos en español, lo cual hace que el curso se complique, ya que yo entiendo el ingles muy bien.

By Phoebe D

Apr 25, 2021

I learned basic Korean and now able to talk about simple daily life activity. The course was well designed and executed. The materials were easy to understand and follow.

By Victoria A E D

Mar 17, 2021

I really loved this course. I learned Hangul and the pronunciation of letters. And with these things week by week we learned the basics to be able to have a conversation.

By Yaritze C

Feb 28, 2021

Es muy buena escuela, dejan trabajos de practica para seguir aprendiendo en casa, es muy practico. Lo recomiendo mucho, terminando el curso puedes hablar parte del idioma

By Lie L W

Jan 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this course! this course helps me to study the basic of korean language and the lecturer also are very careful to teach us how to pronounce it, etc.

By Darcy G C

Sep 17, 2020

Este curso me encanto!!

Todo super claro y bien explicado, fuera de la lección te dan materiales para seguir practicando y te hacen examen en cada clase. Genial!!! Lo ame

By Juliett M G H

Aug 29, 2020

Es un gran curso para las personas que estamos interesadas en aprender más sobre la cultura y el idioma Coreano. Ahora estoy lista para continuar con el siguiente curso!

By Gurusshitha S

Aug 2, 2020

I really really enjoyed learning Korean here. It was a great start for my Korean learning journey I believe. Thank you so much ma'am. It was an honor to be taught by you.

By Azucena M

Jul 20, 2020

I love learning languages and Korean language was a challenge for me , I developed some abilities studying it. I recommend cousera for giving us this oportunity to learn.

By Daniela R C

Jul 15, 2020

Es un muy buen curso, las explicaciones se entienden de manera rápida, ayuda mucho a aprender vocabulario lo que hace que al hablar coreano sea mas fluido. Muchas gracias