Back to First Step Korean

Jun 7, 2017

1426 - 1450 of 6,777 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Leslie M C P

Jul 10, 2020

Totally loved it! Great teacher and the content is really complete. I really liked it and I think it gave me the basics to the korean language. Thanks!

By Nehal T

Jun 25, 2020

The course is best for a kick start those who are interested in learning korean. Everyone should take such a course as a beginner. Highly recommended.

By Nicole S G

Jun 2, 2020

Excelente, me encanto, tenía conocimientos básicos del idioma coreano pero este curso me dio las alas para aventurarme en este hermoso idioma, gracias.

By Benjamaphorn C

May 9, 2020

I really like to learn something news language. and I decided to learn Korean because I like watching K-Drama. Now I have a new skill in this language.

By Nattakarn R

Apr 23, 2020

This is the best Korean course. Thank you the professor who made this couse. I hope I can learn the Korean course from Yonsei University more and more.

By CHELSEA S

Dec 3, 2019

I have never been more grateful I learned the characters 6 years ago! Now, I can focus on another aspects without worrying about the hangul characters.

By marishyves

Sep 1, 2019

It helped me a lot, specially in terms of pronuntiation and learning new vocabulary and expressions. It sure is a great way to start learning korean :)

By Sanae J

Jan 21, 2019

It was a great introduction for me. I would love to repeat the course so that I can become more proficient with what I have learned from this course.

By Ceci H

Jun 4, 2017

Excellent course. Definitely the numbers where the hardest part for me, but everything was well explained. Thank you Yonsei University for this. 감사합니다!

By Christine B

Jan 15, 2017

I really enjoyed this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to start and learn Korean. I hope more advanced courses will also be available.

By Angeles Q 9

Nov 3, 2020

Excelente curso, bien explicado y brinda demasiado información útil y necesaria para poder hablar coreano. El curso es muy completo y muy recomendado.

By Dana D

Oct 10, 2020

i really love this course!! i learned so many things and it was so easy to understand, thank very much teacher for to take your time to teaching us!!!

By Monica P

Aug 6, 2020

Excelente! Gracias a la profesora Kang, logre entender muy bien cada clase, espero poder dar lo mejor en el futuro, muchas gracias por la oportunidad.

By Victoria G

Aug 4, 2020

The teacher made the class great. I feel like this was great for me to understand the basics and be able to go back over my notes and keep practicing.

By Abhishek G

Jul 19, 2020

Very well structured course. Going further, I would really like to learn more advanced content from the Yonsei university and Professor Seung Hae Kang

By NEKITA T

Jun 24, 2020

Great Experience in Learning. Thank you to the instructor for helping me in learning the basics of Korean. 감사합니다(gamsahabnida) . Thank you once again.

By Yvette C E

Apr 6, 2020

This course helped me understand the basics of learning the Korean language. Very informative. And the professor explains the lessons well. Thank you.

By Cecilia T L

May 6, 2018

Me encantó y lo haría mil veces más. Gracias por la oportunidad!

I loved it and I definitely i would do it again and again . Thanks for the oportunity.

By Elizabeth K D M

Feb 10, 2017

Fue de gran satisfacción estar en este curso, hay explicación detallada sobre los temas me encantó,y me gustaría existan más cursos del idioma Coreano

By Pretty J S

Nov 28, 2020

This course is so helpful if you want to learn basic Korean. You will learn from reading basic hangeul characters and also basic Korean conversation.

By Jordan M

Nov 23, 2020

I feel like I have the tools to begin speaking in Korean quite well. The teacher was great and went over everything and explained it all very clearly

By Zilola A

Nov 5, 2020

I think,This course is very interesting and useful for beginners.I learn a lot of things from it.It is easy to learn Korean language from the course.

By Judith P M

Oct 30, 2020

I AM VERY GLAD FOR HAVING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN THIS LANGUAGE. HONESTLY IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME BUT I WANT TO PURSUE MORE TO MASTER THIS LANGUAGE.

By Queenie A

Oct 17, 2020

I learned a lot from this online course especially in telling the time and dates in Korean. Thank you so much to Yonsei and professor Kang Seung Hae!

By Diana A

Oct 13, 2020

It is a very well structured course, very interesting and helpful in the process of starting to learn korean, I really liked it, thank you very much!