Back to First Step Korean

Jan 6, 2018

1726 - 1750 of 6,681 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Nimik F O M

Aug 16, 2020

Excelente curso, no solamente te proveen vocabulario sino que abarcan temas del día a día con conversaciones reales. Muy divertido

By Elena M M R

Jul 22, 2020

Es un curso bastante completo , me encantó !! Siento que puedo entender el coreano básico y no tengo temor de seguir aprendiendo !

By Wai Y M

Jul 3, 2020

The course is clear and easy to understand. It covers basic vocabularies and sentence structures for a short term living in Korea.

By Natcha O

Jun 29, 2020

This is great. I can understand basic korean language and made some conversations on my own. Compatible for my daily life as well.

By Piyapha C

I've learnt how to write and read korean alphabets also to use the sentence in daily life. Recommend this course for the beginner!

By SOMJIT P

It's great course that teaching basic Korean. I like it very much. Thank you for the teacher and the one who made this course. ^_^

By Aretha

May 22, 2020

I enjoyed this course a lot! The materials' explanation is simple, clear, and easy to understand. The videos are also interactive.

By Isabela D

Mar 14, 2019

This is an excellent course to learn Korean from scratch, with a very good method of tracking and learning. I recommend it a lot!!

By Carles M R

Apr 10, 2017

Amazing, easy, responsive and very accurate.

I would like more optional exercises or sources to practices and continue learning it.

By Swati A

Dec 7, 2016

It was a great course and helps in understanding the basic concepts very well. Waiting for next session of the course. 선생님, 감사합니다!

By Maha O

Apr 20, 2016

The course is very useful i like it so much and i had no problem to understand any of the lecturers i find it very good and useful

By Brinell B

Sep 8, 2020

I understand so much in Hangul now!! and i cannot wait to expand my knowlegde more in Korean culture

Thank you for the xperience!!

By Joyce D R V

Aug 16, 2020

Me gustó mucho que las cosas se explican de manera clara, así como los ejercicios y test que refuerzan lo visto en las lecciones.

By Marisol M G

Aug 14, 2020

Es un muy buen curso para los que están dando sus primeros pasos en este idioma, me ha servido de mucho y he aprendido demasiado.

By aylen b

Aug 12, 2020

amazing course!!! thanks for doing these free clases, i learn a lot and i will continue with this journey of the korean language.

By Aditi s

Jul 22, 2020

I really love this course, i am always interested in Korean Language this platform give me chance to learn it.

By Patricia N

Jul 15, 2020

I can't believe it is over, i enjoyed every minute of it, very well taught and easy to learn, how i wish it was longer....*tears*

By Romina S

Jul 9, 2020

Completo con cosas básicas y un poco más. Te brinda información para que puedas comunicarte con expresiones básicas y cotidianas.

By Vitória R S d M

Jun 21, 2020

Foi uma experiência incrível! A professora é fenomenal e consegue explicar as coisas de modo a tornar o conteúdo hiper acessível!

By Sharon O

Jun 19, 2020

I loved it very much. It has helped a lot and now I have to practice hard and find someone with whom I can use what I've learned.

By Edison I U T

Jun 14, 2020

It was a great course, I learned a lot about Korean, there were also things that I didnt understand but it was still excellent!!!

By Tanjin S

Jun 3, 2020

This is very much easy to learn korean language and the instructor is very much supportive to teach you. I'm happy to learn this.

By Geaninne A C

Jun 1, 2020

Excelente! Es el primer vistazo al curso y ayuda a comprender en su totalidad el idioma. De aquí es más fácil continuar. Gracias.

By PEANGKWAN S

May 1, 2020

Wow! I studied a lot from this course. Teacher is really good teach and lessons are easy to understand. I wish to learn more!!!!!

By eshaan c

Apr 26, 2020

Great course and I am able to understand and speak Korean after this.

I am very happy with the course as the content was excellent