Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1726 - 1750 of 5,857 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Oraya K

Apr 19, 2020

It's very good for the beginner and teacher is very good for teaching. Makes me understand a lot of Korean. 진짜 고마워요.

By Yamila V

Jan 29, 2019

Me encantó como esta explicado, lo fácil que es entender. Las dudas las contestan enseguida, muy atentos. Recomiendo!

By Đỗ T C

May 10, 2018

This course is very helpful for Korean beginner like me. Thank you-teacher and Yonsei University to bring this course

By Kirsten D

Jul 06, 2017

This taught me so much. I wish there was another course to take so that I could continue my education in the subject.

By Ana M G M

Jul 05, 2017

Exelente curso! me gusto mucho, perfeccionare mi desempeño y lo aprendido para poder pasar de nivel, muchas gracias !

By alifia

Dec 12, 2016

I just started the course and I loved it! It's easy to understand and a great foundation for Korean Language Learning

By Mairem A

Aug 10, 2016

It's really a big help for me. It is well explained and I really understand step by step. Thank you so much Coursera!

By Hümeyra H

Sep 16, 2020

It is a course where you will reveal your language skills and increase your interest in Korean language and culture.

By vidisha p

Sep 15, 2020

A perfect course to start your learning path in Hanguel.

A very detailed yet effective topics covered in the course.

By Dr. D B

Aug 22, 2020

i enjoyed learning through this course. It was really meant for the begineers like me. Learned a lot "Gham-sa-mida".

By Sharah M

Aug 14, 2020

Thank you so much for great experience! I many learn the correct pronouncation and new vocabulary. That was so good!

By Firda A E P

Aug 04, 2020

thank you! really helped me as a beginner to learn Korean, the material delivered was easy to understand. excellent!

By Jennifer L B D

Jul 23, 2020

I learned a lot with these lessons, there is a lot of vocabulary and useful expressions for daily life situations!..

By Mawalle K H M D

Jul 23, 2020

The materials and videos are on point and with a bit of effort, the language seems not as hard as one might imagine.

By Gina L

Jul 12, 2020

I learned a lot from this course. The teaching methods, live conversations, example dialogues were all very helpful.

By Iveth D G

Jul 05, 2020

Los últimos vídeos se me complicaron mucho debido a que no se encuentran traducidos al español, pero en general bien

By Safitri F A

Jun 29, 2020

it's fun! i already know some basic in korean, and in this course help me to check my korean basic and improve more!

By FABIO B

Jun 11, 2020

Es un curso basico de coreano pero completo que te da un primer encuentro con un mundo totalmente diferente. Gracias

By Maria G M

Jun 08, 2020

Thank you so much for teaching me First Step Korean Teacher Seung Hae Kang. I really learned a lot from this module.

By güldeniz k

Jan 21, 2020

Thank you for giving me this chance. I mean financial aid. I really enjoyed the course I completed it in three days.

By Y. Y M Q

Feb 07, 2019

muy bueno el curso de coreano básico, recomiendo a todos los interesados en aprender algo más de la cultura coreana.

By María d l Á C T

Jan 27, 2018

Excelente curso con una muy buena Profesora que nos explica paso a paso el coreano de una manera entendible y clara.

By N.G.S. P

Jan 21, 2018

Easy to learn and in a quick process! Just need to find some time for practice and you can already read Korean then!