Back to First Step Korean

May 1, 2017

1751 - 1775 of 7,502 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Rupali T K

Feb 24, 2019

It was a good experience. I would like to recommend people who really want to learn Basic Korean Language. This could give them a good start. :)

By Prem M

Feb 8, 2017

Such an amazing course taught by Prof.Seung Hae Kang.Great opportunity to learn korean language including alphabets & glimpse of Korean Culture.

By ARIADNA L S R

Dec 22, 2020

Amé el curso, aunque a veces me atrasaba un poco en mis tareas siempre trate de ponerme al corriente porque me gustaba mucho ver un nuevo tema.

By Maria K R S

Nov 22, 2020

Well taught course. Practice and Sample conversations really helped. I hope you develop advanced Korean language courses. Thank you for this :)

By RÜMEYSA E

Oct 25, 2020

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed this course. Especially during this Covid19 Pandemic, learning a language online is a wonderful experience.

By Narawan V

Jun 21, 2020

lessons were amazing anyway students need to practice on their own to gain more understanding, vocabulary, and speaking skills. thanks a lot :)

By Valentina A R

Los módulos están muy bien explicados. Me gusto especial mente la parte de Korean Culture, ayuda a comprender mejor la estructura de su idioma.

By Благова А С

Apr 20, 2020

Очень познавательный, а главное - информативный курс для начинающих!! Ни капли не пожалела, что "потратила" время на него во время карантина :)

By MONICA C

Feb 17, 2020

I loved it. The explanations were really good and as an introduction to the language I found it very helpful. I recommend it without any doubt.

By Szentes I

Mar 8, 2018

It was easy to follow and understand, I can only recommend this course for beginners.

Thank you very much for this amazing learning experience.

By juan a s m

Jul 21, 2017

exelente curso para los que quieran aprender el idioma coreano basico, desde el alfabeto hasta las primeras relaciones personales, recomendado.

By Pranav G G

Mar 20, 2017

The course is very clear for basic of Korean Language, Sentence formation. And at the very least you can read or write Korean with this course.

By Yakup B

Jan 13, 2017

It was perfect! Explaining the informations clearly. I thing, the best part is also telling about Korean Culture. I had so much fun. Thank you!

By Ruby G

Oct 23, 2016

A good introduction to Korean language. I learnt to read the Korean letters. Need a lot of practice on conversation. Thanks for the lessons!

By Emanol A G G

Feb 17, 2021

fácil de llevar con muchas repeticiones donde se aplican las lecciones de forma seguidas de diferentes maneras e las que se podrían necesitar.

By Mariana M A G

Feb 4, 2021

The course was easy to understand. I enjoyed each lesson because the topics were interesting and they were well explained . I learned so much.

By Ma. J V P

Jan 16, 2021

I really learn a lot from this course. I have taken note about the pronunciation of a lot of words and definitely will practice more and more.

By Andrea R

Dec 19, 2020

Creo que me ha dado una buena base para entrenar y seguir aprendiendo. Estoy eternamente agradecida y quiero más coreano. Hay siguiente nivel?

By Lirthy a

Nov 14, 2020

excellent work!!, teaches the basics to be able to speak. Megusto bastante y lo recomiendo a las personas que están interesadas en el coreano.

By Sumida A

Nov 2, 2020

The teacher is very informative and give great explanation ( I think the best I've learn so far) about the pronunciation, it helps me a lot !!

By Sandhiya

Oct 22, 2020

This class very useful for us thank you mam I learned new language introduce my self family ,daily life etc.. Very usefull video thank you mam

By Talhia Y G V

Oct 11, 2020

excelente método de enseñanza online para todos los que quieren aprender y no tienen mucho tiempo libre gracias por brindar enseñanza gratuita

By Shin H T

Sep 8, 2020

I really love the course. The teacher can teach very clearly and we can copy her pronunciation. All the lessons are very useful in daily life.

By Moon T

Sep 2, 2020

As a self-taught student , it's really hard to study the basics correctly alone , so this course really helped me so far . Thank you so much .

By ZOE M L

Jul 20, 2020

Es un curso excelente, muy sencillo de entender y muy bien explicado. A mi parecer es un buen primer paso para iniciarse en el idioma Coreano.