Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

1751 - 1775 of 5,990 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Nicole H

Sep 27, 2019

The lessons are easy to understand and simple enough to follow with very little beginning knowledge about the language

By Najmo A

Feb 10, 2018

Perfect, thank you very much. Now i learned a lot of new things. >I will keep learning this language. Thank you again.

By Karin O

Jun 03, 2017

Excelente curso, me ayudó a recordar todo lo que había aprendido anteriormente y me dió más vocabulario para aprender.

By Silvia M R P

May 12, 2017

Curso corto pero muy bueno, aprendí muchísimo. La profesora explica muy bien y la dinámica es amena, muy recomendable.

By Yuqing G

Mar 13, 2017

It is a very helpful course to start learning Korean. It starts from Hangul Alphabet, to some daily life conversation.

By Bryan P S E

Sep 30, 2016

The course was according to my expectations, I'm looking forward following courses to complete what I've learned here.

By wijai b

Aug 05, 2016

Awesome. She teaches it easily . She is a gifted teacher.I am going to enroll the next course. Thank you very much.

By Judy A B G

Aug 28, 2020

I've made progress since I started Coursera. It helped me improve my knowledge in Korean Language. Thank you so much.

By Sirada S

Jun 29, 2020

This help a lot I learnt so many new words and grammar. better than just try to read a book myself Thank you so much!

By Honey G D N

Jun 28, 2020

This course is very helpful and easy to understand. It is now up to my practice time to remember what I have learned.

By Andrea B R G

Jun 13, 2020

Fue un buen curso. Creo que cubrió bien los básicos. Las lecciones fueron fáciles de comprender y también divertidas.

By Yulieth P B B

Jun 06, 2020

holaa buenas noches!

Es de mucho provecho esta pagina me encanta no la conocia muchas gracias por sus grandes aportes.

By Aya A A

May 16, 2020

I hope this course include Arabic translate .

I'm looking forward to more courses about Korean culture and language .

By Luna M

Apr 26, 2020

I love it. Me encantó. Thank you very much for sharing these courses with us.

Congratulations on your hard work. :) ~

By Oraya K

Apr 19, 2020

It's very good for the beginner and teacher is very good for teaching. Makes me understand a lot of Korean. 진짜 고마워요.

By Yamila V

Jan 29, 2019

Me encantó como esta explicado, lo fácil que es entender. Las dudas las contestan enseguida, muy atentos. Recomiendo!

By Đỗ T C

May 10, 2018

This course is very helpful for Korean beginner like me. Thank you-teacher and Yonsei University to bring this course

By Kirsten D

Jul 06, 2017

This taught me so much. I wish there was another course to take so that I could continue my education in the subject.

By Ana M G M

Jul 05, 2017

Exelente curso! me gusto mucho, perfeccionare mi desempeño y lo aprendido para poder pasar de nivel, muchas gracias !

By alifia

Dec 12, 2016

I just started the course and I loved it! It's easy to understand and a great foundation for Korean Language Learning

By Mairem A

Aug 10, 2016

It's really a big help for me. It is well explained and I really understand step by step. Thank you so much Coursera!

By Rahmah P

Sep 21, 2020

thank you from teaching me korean first! i got all new things! Greeting from javanese literature student, Indonesia!

By Hümeyra H

Sep 16, 2020

It is a course where you will reveal your language skills and increase your interest in Korean language and culture.

By vidisha p

Sep 15, 2020

A perfect course to start your learning path in Hanguel.

A very detailed yet effective topics covered in the course.

By Dr. D B

Aug 22, 2020

i enjoyed learning through this course. It was really meant for the begineers like me. Learned a lot "Gham-sa-mida".