Back to First Step Korean

Jan 07, 2018

AN

1826 - 1850 of 5,837 Reviews for First Step Korean

By N C

Great for beginners! This course goes over all of the basics and gives you a good introduction to the language.

By Juan M S A D C

Great instructor. Very effective for beginners. Looking forward for next module to enhance our Korean language.

By Nichapa S

Korean is very difficult. But the teacher is good at teaching grammar and speaking skills. Thank you very much.

By Matapiya b

This is great for me and really thankful because i got a lot of new knowledge and i will practice more and more

By Kantima P

Apr 21, 2020

englidh language this teacher describe and teaching basic korean is soclearly when i learn. Thank you so much .

By Dalila S

Apr 16, 2020

Excellent course that gave me the basic knowledge and introduction to Korean language, the teacher was amazing!

By Thomas F

Feb 18, 2019

I have been studying korean for a long time and this basic course helped me understand some things alot better.

By Maria V C A

Oct 15, 2018

En lo personal, me encanto el curso, se aprende bastante con dedicación y esfuerzo ademas de ser muy entendible

By Barbara V

Sep 16, 2018

It's a great course to practice conversational speaking. Very basic level and great worksheets to follow along.

By Elizabeth C

Apr 10, 2018

It gives you so many chances to practice the pronunciation and goes over things very clearly ***Highly suggest

By Tran V Q

Mar 25, 2018

Very useful and easy to study. The professor is very excellent in English.

I'm form Viet Nam. Thank you so much!

By Adriana G

Aug 20, 2017

Muy buen curso, me dio una comprensión inicial de el idioma, que será mi base para el continuo estudio de este.

By Eloisa H

Aug 06, 2017

fácil, interesante y muy bueno. Lo único que siento que falta es mostrar los 3 niveles de formalidad al hablar.

By Osiris A

Jul 31, 2017

El curso es muy bueno y te lleva de la mano paso a paso para que aprendas de acuerdo a tus capacidades y tiempo

By SANDRA M G R

Feb 07, 2017

Sencillo, practico, te brinda las herramientas necesarias para introducirte en aprendizaje de este lindo idioma

By K L

Sep 15, 2020

This course was a great starting point for learning Korean! I really enjoyed it and feel that I learned a lot.

By Gabriela M

Sep 03, 2020

I enjoyed the course. I've learned a lot of new vocabulary and useful phrases. I wish there were more lessons.

By Juan C S P

Aug 02, 2020

Se me hace muy completo el curso, ahora solo queda repasar bien todo una vez mas para afianzar lo que aprendí.

By Jiayew W

Jun 28, 2020

This course is very structured and detailed, very suitable for learners who are trying out for the first time!

By Meagan T

Jun 10, 2020

I highly recommend taking this course to gain a good introduction of the Korean language and how it functions.

By Liz L

Jun 04, 2020

El curso es muy bueno, muy bien explicado. es una muy buena opcion para iniciar con el aprendizaje del idioma.

By John V R

The course really helped me in understanding simple Korean phrases and sentences. Thank you, Yonsei University

By Alma A C C

Aunque no esta del todo traducido al español pude entender claramente lo que se explicaba en el video.

gracias.

By Hisyam

May 23, 2020

This course is easy to follow. Not to mention, the content is simple yet I find it very useful for daily life.

By Kanyanat L

May 03, 2020

I love this course. I love korean language. In the future I think I study in Korean. I love Yonse University.