Back to First Step Korean

AN

1851 - 1875 of 5,837 Reviews for First Step Korean

By Isaac L

Sep 14, 2019

It is simple and easy to follow. Hardness is in practice. You should practice even after finishing the course.

By XUEFEI L

Sep 08, 2019

Good Course! Highly recommend it! The professor elaborates well and all materials are clear and easy to learn.

By Kaila D O L

Jan 29, 2019

this helped me a lot. even though i'm still learning, i can read the characters already after a few lessons :)

By Basant E

Sep 03, 2017

I am very pleased to have this course which helps me a lot in understanding Korean language my lovley language

By Yamile M

Jun 05, 2017

I really enjoyed taking this course because I learned a lot about Korean language.

I definitely recommend it!!!

By Victoria M

Jun 02, 2017

Мені дуже подобається цей онлайн курс, він дуже допоміг почати вивчати хангиль, я почала розуміти основи мови.

By 牛笑

Mar 15, 2017

I'm very satisfied about this course. I have learnt a lot about Korean via this course.Wish to learn it again.

By GABRIEL A G G

Sep 29, 2016

very usefull thanks yonsei for open a korean course. i hope more courses of that beautiful language thank you.

By Riya R

Aug 30, 2020

Really difficult to find good free courses online. Thankful to the team for providing such a beautiful course

By Yashasvini S

Aug 28, 2020

this was an amazing experience . thanks a lot to yonsei university for making my lockdown fun and informative

By Maria L P L I

Aug 08, 2020

verry good, after i join and finish this course, i can writing and speaking korean more fluently than before

By fadumo i

Aug 05, 2020

I found this course to be very helpful, and I would totally recommend it for beginners in Korean like my self

By Araceli H

Jul 23, 2020

este curso es muy util para las personas que estamos comenzando a aprender coreano las clases son muy utiles.

By Irichelle L S

Jul 18, 2020

I learned new vocabulary and the rules in this language. I think this course is very good, thank you so much.

By Aynura R

Jul 10, 2020

this course is very good option and right starfoing forr amateur learners and others .Thanks for sharing like

By Kangchul K

May 22, 2020

Yonsei is Good I like you so much. I love Yonsei university. I want to study at there. I like Teacher. 감사합니다.

By walaa d

This course made learning Korean easy and possible for everyone no matter how old you are.. Thank you so much

By Piyachat B

May 13, 2020

It's very understand easier. Clear and I think it's can be use in usually. Thank you so much for this course.

By Gulzhauhar N

May 09, 2020

Very beneficial course. It would be better if they add some homework so that students can do it individually.

By Kkkkkkkkk_kao

May 08, 2020

That is a great thing to practice listening, writing, reading. Thank you for creating good things to try.💜🥰

By ORAPHAN L

May 04, 2020

The course is very useful and friendly to anyone who wants to start learning Korean from the very first step.

By jayune

May 04, 2020

I liked the course. This course is very helpful for beginners who looking to learn Korean. Thank you so much.

By Pankhudi M

Feb 25, 2020

really helped me understand the language a lot better. makes it easier to read, write and speak fluent korean

By Jesel V R

Sep 09, 2019

Es el curso más completo, fácil y dinámico en el que he estado aprendiendo el idioma coreano. Muy recomendado

By Aaliyah J

May 06, 2018

I was thoroughly impressed with this course. Easy to learn and understand. This was very helpful all through.