Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

1 - 25 of 434 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Ty'Raya

Oct 25, 2017

I learned more in this six week course than i did in my year of self teaching Korean. I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to advance their Korean after having learned Hangul!

By Andrew G

Apr 06, 2019

It was very informative, fun and really easy to study. Looking forward for the next course "Learn to Speak Korean 2"

Thank you so much for such a great course. And wish you all the best.

By Mur

Jan 26, 2019

사랑해요

감사합니다^^

By Katlego M

Mar 06, 2019

My sister and I have learnt so much from this course and we especially love the lecture that teaches. The way in which she explains in very effective, wish she had more courses to teach

By Jialing Z

Dec 11, 2018

Easy and clear to follow up. Very useful dialogs for daily life!

By Mifta H Z

Nov 26, 2018

Practical and easy to understand.

By Estephany M

Dec 16, 2018

This curse is excellent for learning korean, you will enjoy it while learning something new.

By Tanya R O

Jan 09, 2019

This is the first time I have actually experienced that my Korean is starting to improve gradually.Thank you so much, and I am looking forward to Level 2

By Diallo M M D

Dec 30, 2018

Formidable j ai beaucoup aimé merci mile merci

Mais sil vous plait continuez a traduire les cours pour nous le francophones

By Carrie W

Jan 14, 2019

This is an excellent course and I am pleased with the conversational skills it teaches. It teaches using everyday conversational dialogue. I am very happy with this course and I recommend it to anyone who is willing to learn the Korean language. In fact, I will take it again to reinforce my absorption of the grammar and listening skills.

By Hu

Jan 17, 2019

easy to understand

By sherry L

Jan 26, 2019

the course is designed to be very interesting and fundamental. enough practices for pronouns.

By Thomas F

Mar 20, 2019

very informative and easy to follow

By Lidia D P

Mar 23, 2019

Very detailed explanations, great review or information learned in each module. Easy to follow and makes learning very fun.

By Hannah D

By Bhagyashri B

Mar 24, 2019

It's good for the beginner, I have learned a lot from this course. I just I want tell you that what ever you are mentioning in Korean please mention that Korean pronunciation in English also so that it will help for the better pronunciation.

By Carmen B A

Mar 24, 2019

Muy útil. Cantidad de vocabulario y gramática explicada de forma sencilla pero efectiva. Gran avance con pocas lecciones. Además encuentro muy útil las partes de speaking y listening.

By MR P O C

Jan 29, 2019

A suitable level with lots of examples. Well done!

By Hyo C

Feb 08, 2019

I really thankful I complated this course, Thank you Coursera

By Joseph M N

Feb 10, 2019

Well structured course with enough of practice for a beginner level.

By Kimberly Z

Feb 11, 2019

I have learned a lot through this course. Beginners like me can follow well, not too fast nor too slow. It is very much helpful for me! Thank you!

By sstanastro

Jan 31, 2019

I love this course. I higlly recommend this course to whoever is learning Korean!

By Thet M P

Feb 01, 2019

I want to study korean language in korea.

By Afua B F

Apr 08, 2019

very very helpful practice what you study and there is guarantee that you will do well than you expected