Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

226 - 250 of 455 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By zhang w j

Jul 13, 2017

This course is amazing,I love it,please move on more,maybe learn to speak korean 2 or 3 or4,thank you so much for this free education.

By Robert R W

Sep 18, 2017

I like the structure and the examples in each class. I hope this continues for a Korean 2. Both Yonsei Korean courses have been very good.

By Pongrawish A

Jun 08, 2018

It's a great course for starting to learn korean language. I'm so applicated for your dedicated to make this course for everyone. I hope I will see the next espisode about korean language from your team. 고마워요. 선생님.

By Dawnette R

Sep 24, 2017

Really great course! I recommend for those wanting to learn more than just the basics. Thank you!

By Edwin L M

Oct 24, 2016

EXCELLENT

By Eunice J R

Jan 25, 2017

Commendable videos. Concepta are well explained. I love this course! It's easy to learn. Thank you!

By Pei-Chen H

Aug 26, 2017

Thank you, dear teacher. :-)

By 徐琬婷

Nov 16, 2016

教得很詳細,而且提供教材。課後的作業不會太難。但可以讓學生好好地複習一遍!

By Kemly O C

Aug 18, 2016

Excellent course, very good materials and good explanations. Yonsei University, thank you very much for offering the opportunity to learn the Korean language and bring their country and culture through Coursera. ¡Muchas gracias!, 고맙습니다

By Karin O

Apr 23, 2017

I have learnt a lot with this course. I enjoy it and hope to have more course of Yonsei University. Thanks.

By Serge P

Nov 12, 2017

Great way to speak Korean!

By Holly E

Sep 15, 2016

This was a very good course for learning vocabulary and grammar for use in conversation with friends. The video clips of students participating in dialogue meant there were many examples of hearing pronunciation of Korean by different people.

By Татьяна К

Mar 04, 2018

It was rather difficult for me but everything is clear.

Thank you so much!

Now I even understand several phrases while watching doramas with subtitles.

I want to visit your country one day!

But more practise is necessary.

To improve beginner skills.

By Quyen T N T

Apr 14, 2017

I hope there is a series Learn to speak Korean 1, 2, 3. That would make my day!

By Daniel F

Aug 11, 2016

In order to take this course, you need to have a basic understanding of Korean and its writing system.

This course met all my expectations and I am truly thankful for such an amazing resource. The way the course is organized allows for the material to build upon previous covered subjects and this reinforces what has already been learned.

By Ági

Sep 18, 2016

The structure of each lesson is well built up, the course content is thought trough.

The explanations are clear and easy to follow even for beginners.

Any question arises it is answered and explained in the discussion forum by the staff.

Great course.

감사합니다

By Sweetha G

Sep 05, 2016

The course material is well planned out and the content is methodical in execution. A Beginner should have no problem grasping new words and in grammar formation as there are frequent repetitions and revisions. Kudos to the team that enabled the short skits!!

By Kenyc M

Aug 29, 2016

This course was so informative and helpful!

I really like how the grammar and expressions were explained. And by the third week, I was really comfortable with practicing out loud (even though I was alone in my room-lol).

Thank you so much for another great course!

By Hayfaa D

Jul 06, 2017

I really enjoy this course. It gave me more access to the Korean Language and hence understand it more. I love the pace and the learning materials. I wish there is more level to this course.

By Zeel R

Sep 16, 2016

Very happy and positive about taking this course builds up my confidence about speaking hanguel language and very good material for learning.

By 田蕊

Feb 02, 2017

非常好的一门课程,实用性非常强。

By ABEGAIL S

Jun 06, 2018

Thanks you, Prof. Sang Mee Han. I learned a lot from this course.

By PATRICIA O B

Sep 22, 2016

고마워요!!

By Alyssa A T

Mar 14, 2018

The course outline is very organized and the teacher speaks English very clearly. I've enjoyed the videos of the dialogues so much. Thank you Yonsei University and I am excited for Level 2 course. I hope to see you again.

By ARNOLD M