Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

226 - 250 of 432 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Karen D G M

Jan 06, 2018

I love it!!! was easy for me understood all the teacher said. She explain so well and i like so much that i had activities where i could practice the lessons. I want other course like this.

By juthamart y

Aug 20, 2017

Good Basis for starting how to learn Korean language

By Gustavo R

Apr 18, 2018

Excelente curso! Perfeccione mi conocimiento del idioma coreano. Muchas gracias!!!

By Amber G

May 25, 2018

This course was amazing. Just waiting for level 2 now!

By kiyon h

Sep 19, 2017

The class was very easy to learn from and very well broken down

By Virani E

Apr 07, 2018

Was great to build basic foundation!!

By Pamela P

Jun 17, 2018

excellent!

By terri a k

Jan 17, 2018

Lessons are clear and comprehensive. Also, Samples are very useful. Thumbs up! 😊

By PHAM M P

Dec 05, 2017

Good teacher, good lecture

By Natalia P

Aug 25, 2017

Excelente curso para aprender el idioma.

By Carolina L

May 11, 2017

재미있었어요 :)

By maxwell c

Apr 30, 2017

me ayudo mucho, lo recomiendo de verdad se aprende.

By Eleanor

Jul 29, 2017

Great course, everything very clearly explained.

By Chin Y

Sep 02, 2017

Thanks a lot, learn so many things through this course!

By Erika X L C

Aug 03, 2017

Muy bueno, tiene muy buen material de apoyo y las explicaciones hacen que sea más sencillo comprenderlo

By Adriana P S D

Aug 23, 2017

Es un curso maravilloso, con excelentes ayudas y muy práctico, espero con ansias el segundo nivel.

By Ralph P

Jan 13, 2018

Very informative, at a decent pace for a student to grasp. I look forwards to a Part 2, as I took "Beginning Korean" before this one, and signed up for this course as a follow up. Regardless, this will provide someone completely new to Korean with a solid foundation with which to proceed in their language studies regarding Korean.

By Rocio d p H G

Sep 18, 2017

excellent

By Therese A N

Dec 12, 2017

Simple and very easy-to-follow course. I enjoyed a lot while learning through this course.

Thank you very much!

By Büşra G

Oct 16, 2017

As the dialogs have korean and english subtitles and the instructor repeats every new word several times this course is super effective.

Thanks to the instructor so much!

By Gidel B

Aug 24, 2017

VERY USEFUL COURSE EVEN I SPEAK THE SPANISH LANGUAGE I COULD LEAERN MANY TOPICS, I'M VERY GRATEFUL WITH YONSEI UNIVERSITY I HOPE TO GO SOMEDAY AND GIVE THANKS PERSONALLY

By Ngan N

Sep 12, 2017

This course is excellent. It helps me know more about Korean and especially it covers all 4 skills. I really love listening to the conversation between foreign students which improves my listening skill a lot. The staff is very friendly and helpful, too. I hope that there will be more Korean courses like this in the near future! Thank you so much!

By Meme S

Nov 07, 2017

감사합니다

By Maria K

Nov 13, 2017

замечательный курс. все очень просто и доступно. ещё не дошла до конца курса, но уже сейчас могу сказать, что данные занятия просты, информативны. преподаватель очень точно все объясняет. нет лишней информации. огромное спасибо за данный курс