Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

AM

Jun 29, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

IK

Jul 12, 2020

Fantastic course! As a Korean-American, learning grammar has always been tricky for me. Thank you for creating such a well-organized, well-taught course. Looking forward to future courses with you!

276 - 300 of 999 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By IGNACIO, E (

Jul 17, 2020

The modules were very clear and very helpful. It was very easy to understand, also the instructor and example videos were very informative.

By Natalia C

Apr 27, 2017

Fue un curso muy divertido y útil para mi desarrollo en el idioma (Coreano); en verdad lo disfrute :D Muchas gracias por subir el curso!!!!

By Chavisa J

Aug 01, 2020

I can improve my Korean language skill with this course. I suggest everyone who have basic skill in Korean language to enroll this course.

By Viktor M

Amazing course! Thank you for the clear examples, explanations and additional material. A huge thanks to everyone involved in the project!

By Sabrina C

Jan 20, 2020

The Professor was great, the course was informative and very enjoyable. The information learned will be very useful for my upcoming trip.

By Monique S

Oct 04, 2019

I enjoyed this short course. It tackled a lot if particles and help me formulate sentences better. Even help me get a grip on the numbers!

By Robert R W

Sep 18, 2017

I like the structure and the examples in each class. I hope this continues for a Korean 2. Both Yonsei Korean courses have been very good.

By Miangola R

Aug 02, 2020

It was really fun learning Korean with this course. My only struggle was my slow internet connection that wouldn't play videos most days.

By Elizabeth Z

Jun 15, 2019

El contenido del curso y los recursos utilizados, han sido de mucha utilidad para entender y ampliar mi conocimiento en cuanto el idioma.

By Nallahandi R D S

May 02, 2019

most of students are foriegners so every one expecting easy to advanced method to learn this programme, and this is well designed to them

By Yeganeh H

Apr 21, 2020

As my opinion it was a perfect course the videos and also the PDF files were really useful to me

thanks for providing such a great course

By Santiago G B

Dec 23, 2017

¡Genial! Me considero afortunado al haber hecho el curso elaborado por la Universidad de Yonsei. Muchas gracias, he aprendido muchísimo.

By Lucy H

Jul 13, 2020

Very informative and well structured with lots of speaking practice. Also has a lot of information about the grammar which is great 😁

By Le T D

Jun 20, 2020

It’s such an useful course. I have learnt a lot since I did enjoy learning Korean. Thanks for those great lessons and your supporting.

By Nur N Y B Y

May 18, 2018

Easy to follow and understand the content from the lecture videos. The worksheets also helped us self-learn about the korean language.

By Aboud S

Dec 06, 2017

It does feel a bit slow at times but this allows me to study the course perfectly from beginning to end. Perfect course for beginners!

By Judith D

Sep 26, 2017

Awesome course. It help me a lot learning Korean. Thank you so much to all the people who gave their efforts especially the professor.

By zhang w j

Jul 13, 2017

This course is amazing,I love it,please move on more,maybe learn to speak korean 2 or 3 or4,thank you so much for this free education.

By Sharmagne

May 16, 2017

Very good introduction to the Korean language. It was a massive help for me especially prior to coming to Korea for an exchange study.

By Ana K M M

Jun 02, 2017

Es un curso muy bueno, he aprendido mucho

Deberían hacer un curso más avanzado para así seguir aprendiendo este idioma tan interesante

By Karla D D M

Jul 27, 2016

I could say this is one of the most useful courses that I ever take!.

As the last one FSK 'til now it has been an amazing experience.

By Jorge R C

Very good course. It covers most important grammar points and communication functions to speak Korean in several useful situations.

By Jinvara K

May 15, 2020

Thank you even if I'm here to learn this course for free but I 'm very impressed. Ilike the lesson u teach. it's easy to understand

By Arantxa M J

May 25, 2019

Esta excelente vas completando cada lección con lo aprendido y en todo momento usas el vocabulario que vas aprendiendo para unirlo.