Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

AM

Jun 29, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

ME

Jun 04, 2020

Enjoyed this course! It has helped me begin my journey towards conversing in Korean.\n\nIt's a good blend of listening, speaking, grammar, and worksheets. I'm really happy that I took this course.

276 - 300 of 844 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Gauri S

Jun 26, 2020

I cannot stress how perfectly structured this course is. It was an easy to grasp and unforgettable experience for me!!

By Brenda S

Apr 29, 2018

Me gustó la forma de abarcar cada tema y los ejemplos que nos ponían, es una buena manera para afianzar lo aprendido.

By Rowena M T

Mar 13, 2018

This is my second course here at Yonsei. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to learn the korean language.

By JENNY G

Jun 30, 2020

THANKS TO THIS COURSE I LEARNED AND GAINED KNOWLEDGE TO PLACE THEM IN PRACTICE IN MY DAILY LIFE AND IN MY WORKPLACE.

By Cinthia J

Jun 24, 2020

This was a great course. Very well structured. I will go back through the lessons to really hon in on the learnings.

By Milagros A

Jun 08, 2020

I loved it! I think it's a great course for beginners to start learning Korean more in-depth. I highly recommend it.

By María G L M

Jun 08, 2020

Excelente curso, para los que ya sabemos lo básico de hangul, ésta es la oportunidad para aprender frases completas.

By Isabel G V

Jun 10, 2018

Well paced, I particularly liked the precise explanations about the grammar, and the exceptions to the common rules.

By Komal H

May 16, 2020

The course provides tremendous help in improving everyday Korean conversations. Extremely detailed and Interactive.

By Ryohei S

Jun 17, 2020

I have learned a lot of everyday conversation with video clips. I am looking forward to "Learn to Speak Korean 2".

By Rebekah R

Apr 22, 2019

Wonderful course. I recommend it to anyone who wants a working knowledge of Korean grammar and sentence structure.

By Auristela R D

May 24, 2018

Es muy bueno, se hace fácil de entender, y sirve para entender muchas cosas del nivel mas básico. Muy Recomendable

By Wareerat N

Apr 08, 2020

This course made me understand basic Korean and this is a first strong step to learn more advance Korean language

By Nikki B

May 22, 2020

Very clear and equips you with the basic that you might need to get around Korea while on holiday. :) Thank you!

By Cheung W S C

Apr 14, 2019

It is sutable for the beginners or whom want to travel to Korea, the vocablaries and dialogue are really useful.

By Tamires A d S

Dec 21, 2017

I really like the Yonsei's university cousers I would like if there are more courses about korean thanks anyways

By Therese A N

Dec 12, 2017

Simple and very easy-to-follow course. I enjoyed a lot while learning through this course.

Thank you very much!

By Shesed R

Apr 30, 2017

I rated 5/5 because the course is easy to understand. The teacher and students did very well in their dialogues.

By Kathi L W

Jun 14, 2020

The Instructor was very easy to understand. I enjoyed this course very much and look forward to learning more.

By Ti'Mya E

Feb 16, 2020

I personally think I learned new vocab words and how to create more sentences and it will help me in the future

By Tabish A

Feb 05, 2020

This course is perfectly designed for everyday usage of Korean language. This video clips are very interesting.

By Isaac R E

Nov 13, 2016

Excelent course. You learn lots of vocabulary and lessons are very useful. Waiting for Learn to Speak Korean 2!

By Juan P

Jun 03, 2020

Great course, bit complicated if you do not have the basics vefore starting it, otherwise it's a great course.

By Jonathan A T B

Jun 24, 2019

This course helped me to improve my skills and to develop new concepts in Korean. Thanks for this opportunity!

By İpek E T

Jan 06, 2019

It is a perfect opportunity to learn Korean.I really appreciate Coursera and this language course.Thank you :)