Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

AM

Jun 29, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

IK

Jul 12, 2020

Fantastic course! As a Korean-American, learning grammar has always been tricky for me. Thank you for creating such a well-organized, well-taught course. Looking forward to future courses with you!

151 - 175 of 1,170 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Tisha S

Aug 09, 2020

I enjoyed this course so much. It taught me a lot! The modules are very useful for a foreigner like me, especially when visiting South Korea. I truly recommend this course and hope to learn more about their language and culture.

By Ashwini.R

Jun 29, 2020

I am really glad having taken this course . The professor has done a great job in making these videos including the demos by the students of Yonsei University. Go for it guys its a package of real fun, knowledge and experience .

By Basant B M

Aug 30, 2020

It was so helpfull and our dear professor makes everything looks easier to understand , she is an amazing person and teacher.. I thank her from the bottom of my heart and I'm looking forward to have the next course with her ^^

By Sophia C

Aug 07, 2020

The teacher explains herself so good, so I am able to understand the course. Now I am able to speak more confident this language.But, the course is too short and you should add a low intermediate course and so on until advance.

By Muzaffar M

May 22, 2020

Thank you for the fruitful and significant content for my very first Korean language course. I am very satisfied with the learning modules and promise myself to learn more. Thank you again, very helpful and truly appreciate it.

By Alejandra E L

Jun 04, 2017

Ha sido una experiencia muy grata aprender mediante este curso, duro tan poco y aprendí tanto... Sin duda alguna he ampliado mucho más mi vocabulario, y creo que ya puedo decir que estoy lista para ir a Corea. ¡Muchas gracias!

By AISHA K A

Oct 26, 2019

I think this is a great course. I learnt a lot from here , I already knew a bit of Korean but this course just strengthened my knowledge. It was worth it and the teacher is very friendly...I definitely made the right choice!!!

By Georgina M L M

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course !!! I appreciate the time and work invested by all the participants in preparing and presenting the course. I wish they can continue the courses. Excellent work and a big thanks to Yonsei University. 감사합니다!!!

By Khushboo I

Sep 07, 2020

This was the best experience for me, I always wanted to learn Korean and this course gave me the opportunity to start my journey to learn this beautiful language. I'm really grateful to the people who initiated this course.

By Chloe B

Jun 15, 2020

I loved this course so much! I wish their was a Learn to Speak Korean 2, I would pay for it. The professor delivered the material in a light and easy to understand way and I really liked how the lessons built on each other.

By Mikaela B

Very easy to follow and understand, as long as you have a strong understand of the alphabet beforehand! This course definitely helped me further my ability to put sentences together and understand more of the grammar rules.

By Nadine A

Apr 25, 2017

I'm really happy with how 선생님 handled this course. It really teaches how to apply Korean in daily settings. I hope there would be another course soon and I'm looking forward to learning more from Yonsei University. 감사합니다!!

By Rocío M G

Aprendí a pronunciar mejor. Me sirvió a incorporar mejor la gramática y la conjugación verbal. Me ayudó a reforzar lo que ya sabía. ¡Muchas gracias por hacer contenido de este tipo! Se aprecia el esfuerzo y la dedicación.

By Natalia V

Jun 01, 2020

La metodología del curso me pareció muy buena, con videos cortos y concisos, bien estructurados con una parte de vocabulario, una de gramática y una de ejemplos. Además del material extra que es muy útil. Muchas gracias!!

By Kamila

Apr 21, 2020

Las clases son muy fáciles de seguir, ya que el ritmo es bastante moderado. Se habla sobre vocabulario, gramática y diálogo. La teoría está muy bien explicada e incluso hay ejercicios para practicar lo dado en las clases.

By Nicholas D

Aug 24, 2019

I have learned much useful grammar and vocabulary that has seriously improved all aspects of my speaking. If you want a simple curriculum to learn from that engages you in real-life situations, this is the course for you.

By Alyssa A T

Mar 14, 2018

The course outline is very organized and the teacher speaks English very clearly. I've enjoyed the videos of the dialogues so much. Thank you Yonsei University and I am excited for Level 2 course. I hope to see you again.

By Paola a c

Jul 02, 2017

me encanto el curso; es muy practico y dan ejemplos del diario vivir, los vídeos son fáciles de entender, se los recomiendo a las personas que no solo quieran aprender el coreano, si no también conocer algo de su cultura.

By Marina

Feb 06, 2017

I really like and enjoy to follow your course but do you know, if by chance, there will be some Mooc's (maybe more advanced) in French. I wish you all the best and look forward discovering the "Learn to Speak Korean 2.0".

By Daisy G C

Dec 08, 2017

i loved the interactive speaking and pronunciation help, also the real native speaking dialogue helps as well. Because for me the easiest was reading it and speaking but harder to understand what the listener was saying.

By Montserrat

Jun 05, 2020

This course is amazing! I learn much, and I understand much better all the words in Korean.

Thank you so much Yonsei University for this course. I hope can have one course more for continue and finish learn Korean.

고맙습니다!

By Claire L

Apr 13, 2020

It was very easy to understand but at the same time, it was fun learning the language. Many examples were given in each module which was useful in helping me understand the contexts in which the terms/verbs can be used.

By Rhobi P M

Sep 03, 2020

she is the best teacher,she explains so well you sure will understand the lessons.I personally learned a lot.By the end of this course ,speaking writing and understanding skills are both developed.

By Kimberly V

Jun 08, 2020

Me agradó mucho este curso, aprendí lo básico de gramática, mejoré mi pronunciación y además al tomar apuntes me ayudó con la escritura.

Muchas gracias y felicidades por elaborar un material tan bueno y de fácil acceso.

By Kyla N S

Aug 23, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed the different topics offered in the course. The modules were very fun, interesting, helpful, and easy to follow. The lecture videos along with the lecture guides and quizzes were well constructed.