Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

151 - 175 of 444 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Parichart L

Jul 07, 2017

This course is very helpful for those who want to learn Korean. The instructor is also speak English very clear, so it easy to understand the lessons.

By Cristina M D

Jul 28, 2017

Excellent course, as usual.

By Virginia P C C

Sep 14, 2017

I love the course, thanks so much for making it, Yonsei is a beautiful university, maybe in the future i could get in. <3

By Karen v

Muy Bueno. Excelente!!

By Billy F

Sep 18, 2017

It was a pleasure participating in this class. I hope to participate in it again in the future, as a more veteran of a Korean speaker. Thank you!!

By Maria a G A

Feb 05, 2018

Good course to improve step by step some parts of the korean language! I really enjoyed it!

By Ekynoxe

Jan 07, 2018

Very interresting and usefull. I have learnt a lot thanks to this course.

By Bushra J

May 13, 2017

:D :D :D

By Martin L

Jan 22, 2018

easy way to learn korean

By Melissa R

Jun 02, 2018

I enjoyed this course because it gave me the opportunity to see non Koreans speaking fluently.

By Erica D

Jun 01, 2018

Amazing teacher. Thank you.

By ALYA R C

Jan 07, 2018

this course will really help your daily life in Korea someday ^^

By Sindy S

Dec 18, 2017

Excelente toda la gramática fue interesante y oportuna, aprendí mucho, espero que realicen otros cursos de coreano en donde se pueda continuar con el proceso.

By roden r

May 24, 2017

i learned a lot from this course. thank you!

By Trilbee S

Mar 15, 2017

Thanks to this course I was able to enhance my knowledge further in the field of the Korean language.

By Maria d S D d C S

Jun 29, 2017

Perfeito!!

By Laura L

May 18, 2018

This course was very helpful for me as a beginner speaker. Now I know basic phrases and words how to express my wish or something I want to say to native korean people. Thank you very much!

By Leydimar D J M

Mar 30, 2017

Un curso muy bueno espero que saquen una segunda parte,pero muy buena la informacion. Aprendí muchas cosas.

By Caro C

Jul 04, 2017

Thank you so much, this is a very useful course. :) Korean is an amazing language and you make it even better.

By Ryan

Nov 11, 2016

I am very satisfied with the course. The lesson is really comprehensive and help me to learn daily basic Korean. I am really anticipating for the next course from Yonsei University!

By Isabelle G

Jan 09, 2017

Nice pace, clear explanations, and well-designed for online learning. This course was perfect for me!

By Naty V

May 17, 2017

Excelente!

By Daniel E

Aug 13, 2016

cool

By Emmanuel S

Nov 05, 2016

Es un muy buen curso para aprender cosas básicas pro muy útiles del idioma

By Brenda S

Apr 29, 2018

Me gustó la forma de abarcar cada tema y los ejemplos que nos ponían, es una buena manera para afianzar lo aprendido.