Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

KN
Aug 31, 2021

Perfectly explained in each short videos. Learnt a lot of the basic grammars, vocab and phonetics. Now, just need to practice speaking it out loud. =) Hope to have "learn to speak korean 2" though. =)

JD
Jan 17, 2021

I find it hard and confusing at first but eventually I had fun. I love Korea so much that is why I want to learn Hangul. Also I will visit Korea when the pandemic is over. Thank you Yonsei University.

226 - 250 of 1,978 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Vivian L D

Dec 3, 2020

A well-structured course for those interested in learning Korean from scratch. Good use of videos illustrating how the language is applied in everyday life complemented with exercises to check on our progress of learning. A really pleasant experience!

By Allison B

Aug 20, 2021

T​his course is great to learn progressively new things and new grammatical topics step by step. it is good for upper beginner level. It was intersting and dialogues helps us to practise more than writing. it is a complete introduction to some basics

By Karla M M S

Aug 15, 2020

I really liked this course, although it was short it helped me to understand more the language and enhance my pronunciation, i am happy with what I have learned and will continue to study until I can speak fluently.

Thank you for sharing this course.

By María d l Á M M

Jun 10, 2020

Un curso muy útil para un principiante interesado en el idioma coreano. Si algún día viajo a Corea, de todas maneras repasaré lo aprendido aquí, puesto que de seguro será de gran ayuda para un turista :). De todas maneras les recomiendo este curso :)

By Márlon d S V

Jun 11, 2018

I tried to learn korean before through apps, but I have never had so much succes as I'm having with this course. Here I feel really I'm learning things that are important to develop my korean language skills and can be applied on daily life in Korea.

By Iin K

Feb 14, 2021

it's so good and the material, the way the professor deliver the material, all the things are so good.

it's easy enough to comprehend for a beginner like me. thank you yonsei university and professor Han Sang Mi. i am looking forward to next courses.

By PAULA C L

Jan 26, 2021

A very easy and fun way to learn Korean. The grammar and vocabulary is going to be very useful in everyday life. The video dialogues with the students are also very funny and cute haha. And she was an excellent professor, very clear and professional

By NITCHAON N

Nov 10, 2020

I would like to thank the instructor “Sang Mee Han” for their lectures.

This course “Learn to Speak Korean 1” help me to know how to introducing friends, hometown, food and place to shop in Korean language.

And now I think Korean language is very fun.

By nuttakorn w

Aug 27, 2020

Excellent! When i was studied Korean with teachers from Yonsei university I felt comfortable and could understand in deeply. I am not a good student but I tried my best to learned and I never stop to improve myself for surely. THANK YOU ;)

Sincerely

By JUANITA P A

Apr 5, 2021

Es un curso excelente, enseña muy bien las bases de comunicación en coreano, agradezco mucho este curso, porque refuerza mucho las bases que se hayan obtenido antes de comenzar este curso, enseña de igual manera la pronunciación de muchas palabras.

By Federico C

Nov 6, 2020

This course wa really useful to get introduced to everyday korean language. It is well structured. So, the different modules connect with each other. As a consequence, I could get a better understanding of the subject. A must for studying korean.

By Maria

Oct 20, 2016

I have enjoyed this course a lot. The teacher explain the grammar very well and it's easy to follow her. I didn't expect I was going to learn and practice so much! I'm very happy with the course and I would like to have a Learn to Speak Korean 2!

By Phanurat K

Sep 4, 2021

This course is extremely beneficial to starting students. Actually, I have a rudimentary understanding of Korean. On the other hand, I haven't spoken Korean in around 4-5 years. Now that I'm resuming my Korean studies, this is quite beneficial.

By Татьяна К

Mar 4, 2018

It was rather difficult for me but everything is clear.

Thank you so much!

Now I even understand several phrases while watching doramas with subtitles.

I want to visit your country one day!

But more practise is necessary.

To improve beginner skills.

By Holly E

Sep 15, 2016

This was a very good course for learning vocabulary and grammar for use in conversation with friends. The video clips of students participating in dialogue meant there were many examples of hearing pronunciation of Korean by different people.

By bhagyashri b

Mar 24, 2019

It's good for the beginner, I have learned a lot from this course. I just I want tell you that what ever you are mentioning in Korean please mention that Korean pronunciation in English also so that it will help for the better pronunciation.

By Maria K

Nov 13, 2017

замечательный курс. все очень просто и доступно. ещё не дошла до конца курса, но уже сейчас могу сказать, что данные занятия просты, информативны. преподаватель очень точно все объясняет. нет лишней информации. огромное спасибо за данный курс

By Cindy

May 8, 2020

Challenging and comprehensive course. Lessons were well structured and adds more depth to usual beginner's classes. Recommended for anyone who wants to have a stronger foundation in their Korean language. Dialogues included were fun as well.

By Ming E L

Dec 18, 2019

A good introduction to Korean Conversations, which is enough to carry using what was learnt in the course. Simple to understand and the exercises are useful to strengthen the knowledge taught in the lecture. I enjoyed learning the course! :)

By Natalie W

Feb 29, 2020

High quality materials. Well paced, but still managed to cover quite a bit. Definitely expanded my grammar and vocab through this course. Also, the instructor was great! I only wish the audio quality in the dialogue videos had been clearer.

By Samara C

Dec 20, 2019

The course is very useful. It gives you the necessary vocabulary and grammar to go manage to communicate in day-to-day conversations. I am going to South Korea with some friends in March and I feel the course's material would come in handy.

By Ana P D C

So good! It helped me w listening, speaking, writing and reading! Is the best korean online course I has ever taken! because the structure is so consistent and easy to follow! Now I don't know what to do next.. I'm waiting for the level 2!

By Erica M

Apr 26, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed taking this class, as a way for me to keep up with my personal study of the Korean language. I would definitely encourage people who wish to continue building upon their own Korean language skills to take this course.

By JunYing N

Aug 18, 2017

It is a very good course for the Korean learner to learn.I like this course very much because the professor gave us a very clearly explanation in every modules.Lastly,I hope professor can give us more interesting course to learn.Thank you.

By Raniel B

Apr 7, 2021

I really love this course. Hoping for more Learn to Speak Korean. It's very interacting and enjoying to learn. I love the way the professor speak, she is well articulated. Kudos to all the teams behind this course, more blessings to come.