Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

251 - 275 of 444 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Meme S

Nov 07, 2017

감사합니다

By Maria K

Nov 13, 2017

замечательный курс. все очень просто и доступно. ещё не дошла до конца курса, но уже сейчас могу сказать, что данные занятия просты, информативны. преподаватель очень точно все объясняет. нет лишней информации. огромное спасибо за данный курс

By Juncal E

Oct 24, 2017

This course is very easy to follow! :) I really liked the fact that the topics are focused on daily life situations. However I would improve the quizzes (not very challenging), and the workbook exercises! Thank you for such an interesting course! I learnt so much in a fun way!

By Seth A

Feb 21, 2018

Very comprehensive and educative course for korean learners. I built my confidence with the language through this course. I strongly recommend this course to anyone willing to study the korean language, I wish they add more modules or open another course which will entail more of grammar lesson. Thank you

By Sharmagne

May 16, 2017

Very good introduction to the Korean language. It was a massive help for me especially prior to coming to Korea for an exchange study.

By Amandla M B

Apr 01, 2018

Es un curso muy útil y fácil de entender

By Vũ P T

Jun 24, 2017

Very good!

By Gpe.yazmin Q

May 01, 2017

amo este curso realmente me esta ayudando mucho al aprendizaje de la lengua coreana, espero que puedan seguir apoyando con cursos siguientes en verdad me encantaria poder tener un alto nivel de conocimiento sobre este idioma, gracias a todos los que hacen posible esto.

By Shesed R

Apr 30, 2017

I rated 5/5 because the course is easy to understand. The teacher and students did very well in their dialogues.

By Rose D

Aug 20, 2017

Very enjoyable. The course modules were designed in a straightforward manner and made learning easy and fun.

By Ferrum

Jan 01, 2017

i liked this course very much. Hope to see your new courses soon!

Thank you!

By Rachel S

Jun 17, 2017

It was a good way to review my korean alone.. detailed course.

By jessica m s A

Aug 21, 2017

aunque tuve dificultades pero aprendí mucho de todas lecciones y tengo que seguir estudiando

By Edison G V A

Feb 08, 2018

Excelente curso me gustaría que se incluya la pronunciación ya que hay palabras que resulta un poco dificil saber como se pronuncia por ejemplo chingu=amigo amoni=mamá

By Ignacio C

May 27, 2017

Excelente curso para adquirir los conocimientos basicos de una manera facil y sencilla, sin llegar a frustrarse en el camino, totalmente recomendable.

By Beth A

Apr 18, 2017

Great course. This has really helped me with my Korean study!

By Laura B G

Jan 16, 2017

It was hard. The korean language is very different from the languages I already know (spanish and english), but it was really fun. The instructor was nice and explained the lessons well. She was very engaging with the viewer. Plus, she had nice hair. The videos had cute cutscenes with other students as protagonists. Although they were a little bit awkward, they were fun to watch and very charming.

By Apollinaire

Apr 27, 2017

Cette leçon est très bon. J'ai étudié beaucoup de Coréen. Il me plait.

By Luis E (

Sep 17, 2017

이 수업이 정말 멋져요. 지금 저는 한국어를 배웠어요. 감사합니다.

By Ana K M M

Jun 02, 2017

Es un curso muy bueno, he aprendido mucho

Deberían hacer un curso más avanzado para así seguir aprendiendo este idioma tan interesante

By PANSERA J

Jun 19, 2017

V

By catherine m

Jan 17, 2017

so amazing, helped me develop my Korean

By Abigail S

Apr 30, 2017

muy bueno para seguir aprendiendo coreano

By Elysia T

Aug 21, 2017

Really useful and fun so far. The lesson is broken down in a manner such that you will learn new grammar and vocab for very module, but not to the point that it is overwhelming.

By Beshayer A

Apr 29, 2017

excellent course! they teach you all the terms and sentences you need to know either as a beginner learning Korean or if you're planning to travel there. In addition to the video lessons, lecture notes and homework are also provided for extra practice! Definitely recommend this course to anyone thinking of learning Korea! Thank you very much for this course 10/10!