Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

426 - 432 of 432 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Sofia S

Sep 05, 2019

Good course, but I think quizes should be more difficult, but it was well organised

By Drew M

Sep 30, 2019

Almost perfect. During the lessons, when asked to repeat after the teacher, I did not feel I had enough time to verbally practice. Other than that, I learned more than expected!

By Alexandra P

Oct 10, 2019

This course is good for beginners and has a great emphasis on listening.

By Silvia R

Sep 21, 2018

I t would have been better without her students repeating the words with an accent after her.

By Bach N

Oct 04, 2016

Who can read Korean should really learn this course?

By Alexandra

Sep 18, 2016

Unbelievably difficult for understanding!

By heppa