Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

76 - 100 of 434 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By ARNOLD M

Dec 10, 2017

EXCELENTE

By Joseph L

Feb 20, 2017

Very good has helped me out a lot and am enjoying taking to and understanding my friends as well as business clients and family.

By Iakovleva A M

Sep 17, 2017

안녕하세요.

감사합니다.

By Daniel F

Aug 11, 2016

In order to take this course, you need to have a basic understanding of Korean and its writing system.

This course met all my expectations and I am truly thankful for such an amazing resource. The way the course is organized allows for the material to build upon previous covered subjects and this reinforces what has already been learned.

By Ági

Sep 18, 2016

The structure of each lesson is well built up, the course content is thought trough.

The explanations are clear and easy to follow even for beginners.

Any question arises it is answered and explained in the discussion forum by the staff.

Great course.

감사합니다

By Sweetha G

Sep 05, 2016

The course material is well planned out and the content is methodical in execution. A Beginner should have no problem grasping new words and in grammar formation as there are frequent repetitions and revisions. Kudos to the team that enabled the short skits!!

By Kenyc M

Aug 29, 2016

This course was so informative and helpful!

I really like how the grammar and expressions were explained. And by the third week, I was really comfortable with practicing out loud (even though I was alone in my room-lol).

Thank you so much for another great course!

By Hayfaa D

Jul 06, 2017

I really enjoy this course. It gave me more access to the Korean Language and hence understand it more. I love the pace and the learning materials. I wish there is more level to this course.

By 杨阳

May 28, 2017

Very Good!

By Yvonne C

Nov 15, 2017

I gained a deeper and clearer understanding on the sentence construction and grammar after this course. Wish Yonsei come out with intermediate course!

By 何冰

Apr 20, 2018

希望有接下来的进阶课程

By Mariana F d A P

Mar 02, 2018

By Laura L

May 18, 2018

This course was very helpful for me as a beginner speaker. Now I know basic phrases and words how to express my wish or something I want to say to native korean people. Thank you very much!

By Leydimar D J M

Mar 30, 2017

Un curso muy bueno espero que saquen una segunda parte,pero muy buena la informacion. Aprendí muchas cosas.

By Caro C

Jul 04, 2017

Thank you so much, this is a very useful course. :) Korean is an amazing language and you make it even better.

By Ryan

Nov 11, 2016

I am very satisfied with the course. The lesson is really comprehensive and help me to learn daily basic Korean. I am really anticipating for the next course from Yonsei University!

By Crisalee O

Jul 22, 2017

It was an excellent course. I hope they provide a second course on learning Korean soon.

By Isabelle G

Jan 09, 2017

Nice pace, clear explanations, and well-designed for online learning. This course was perfect for me!

By Aung M K

Jul 07, 2017

Extremely helpful course with very clear explanations and great class materials. The dialogues by the international students and the vocabulary lists are absolutely my favorite. You will do fine as long as you have studied how to read and write basic hangul before.

By Glenis M A M

Sep 26, 2017

It was a wonderful continuation of first step. I hope a level 2 soon!

By Naty V

May 17, 2017

Excelente!

By Daniel E

Aug 13, 2016

cool

By Emmanuel S

Nov 05, 2016

Es un muy buen curso para aprender cosas básicas pro muy útiles del idioma

By Cecilia M

Jul 11, 2017

Thank you for this course. :)

By GABRIEL E D A L