Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

AM
Jun 28, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

S
Sep 26, 2020

I liked this course very much .Content was very useful, understandable and will be definitely helpful for me in future 😀💜.It was fun, learning with such an amazing tutor miss.Sang Mee Han thank you.

76 - 100 of 1,392 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Cecilia R G

Nov 19, 2020

Es un curso muy completo que te ayuda un montón a entender el coreano, también e notado que usa palabras muy comunes en corea, por lo que puedo decir que este curso te servirá mucho aparte de ser muy divertido estudiar de esta manera, hasta le agarre cariño a la profesora ajjaja . NO TE ARREPENTIRAS DE REALIZAR ESTE CURSO

By Ana R M G

Aug 23, 2020

I really enjoyed this class. Although learning a new language is really hard, the way the syllabus was created made it easier to grasp with relatable conversations and topics. I like the order of activities per module, starting with examples, vocabulary, speaking practice, and more examples. Thank you again for this!

By KRISHNA P

Oct 4, 2020

This course was very much useful to me. Since I am a beginner in learning Korean language, each and every lessons they taught was very much understandable and clean.Am so happy that I met the correct teacher and platform for learning Korean Language.Thank you to the teachers and people behind this learning platform.

By Cassie-Ann S

Oct 15, 2020

This course was great! The delivery was good and the content was not overwhelming for a beginner level. I loved the fact that I could download and save the course material as pdf so that I can review them even after completing the work. I learned a lot. Looking forward to more Korean Language courses in the future.

By Kathy F

Apr 20, 2020

A great basic course that provides experience reading, writing, listening to and speaking Korean. The focus of the course is on learning and practicing language used for daily situations such as shopping, ordering food in restaurants, and, making introductions that are useful for visiting and traveling in Korea.

By Daria T

Apr 29, 2020

I have already known most of the grammar before starting this course, but I wanted to learn more vocab and revise. This course was very understandable, well-paced and definitely helped me practice the basics of Korean. I am impressed by the quality, the dialogs and worksheets were extremely helpful and well-made.

By MD A I S

May 8, 2020

I have read many book, watch video clips , using apps for improved my Korean speaking and written skills. Everything was massed up ! So I enroll for this course which is offered by Yonsei University . The way they design the syllabus, I believe that will help you learn very fast without any confusion . 감사합니다 😊

By Claudia F

Mar 1, 2017

Estoy muy satisfecha con el aprendizaje y resultados obtenidos en el curso de Introducción al Idioma Coreano, por lo tanto no he dudado ni un segúndo el incribirme a este nuevo curso que sin duda me ayudará a ampliar y mejorar mi aprendizaje en esta hermosa lengua, ¡espero con muchas ansias más cursos como este!

By Aisha M T

I can't thank you enough for providing us this course, I have improved my Korean language a lot because of this course. I enrolled and learnt for free and it's only the certificate which we have to buy and I will buy a certificate so that it helps me in my career, I really hope we get more courses like these..

By Ritika P

The course is really beneficial with multiple ways to help enhance your speaking listening and understanding skills in korean. All the time and effort was worth it with live examples and additional material like the workbooks and vocabulary lists you can access for free. Truly a good course worth the time.

By Frances E A

This is a great introductory course to Korean language. It definitely enhanced my speaking skills, accent, and proper intonation when communicating. Can serve as a guide to the needed conversations of daily interactions with people. Vocabularies taught are also helpful and useful. Very well paced and clear.

By Archana K

Feb 7, 2018

안녕하세요!

I enjoyed every session of it as it really helped me in learning the basics of how to speak in Korean and I am so excited that there is another course being introduced this summer. I am looking forward to it. I would also like to thank Professor Sang Mee Han and all the mentors for this course.

감사합니다!

By Seth A

Feb 20, 2018

Very comprehensive and educative course for korean learners. I built my confidence with the language through this course. I strongly recommend this course to anyone willing to study the korean language, I wish they add more modules or open another course which will entail more of grammar lesson. Thank you

By Laura M F

Jul 14, 2020

I still can't believe I got to study Korean for free! It was very useful and I learned a lot. The videos complete, entertaining and easy to understand, and there were a lot of additional information (which you can download) to have more knowledge and improve! I am more than satisfied. Totally recommend!

By Hana A

well, first of all I very much enjoyed all the lessons!

I started learning korean alone, and my pace was not organized as I didn't know from where to start, but now as I studied this program at now I feel like I have almost all the basics to persue learning the korean language.

선생님 감사합니다. 수업을 너무 재미 있어요!

By Aracely Z C

Nov 2, 2020

I took the First Step Korean before this course, and taking this course has improved my korean! I still consider this language a very challenging one, but I've enjoyed learning it and hope to continue learning this beautiful language :) Thank you for making such dynamic classes with lots of excersises.

By Mutaeva I S

Aug 23, 2020

It is a helpful and interesting course, contains the necessary vocabulary and grammar for beginners. This course is informative, the structure of the lessons is simple and easy to learn, the videos are short and entertaining. It’s a great introduction to the Korean.Thank you for the interesting course!

By Drocel J L M

Oct 21, 2020

The course was very informative. It helped me a lot in expanding my vocabulary and grammar (which is the most difficult). The professor has good command of the English language. I want to appear as well in the videos like other foreigners. I hope to study in work in Korea someday. God bless you all.

By Rahmatov J J o

Sep 13, 2020

Assalomu alaykum! Faxr bilan O`zbekcha gapiraman chunki meni bepu ta`lim olishimda yaqindan ko`mak bergan innovatsiya va strategiya markaziga o`z minnatdorchiligimni bildiraman!Albatta ko`rishib suhbatlashak koreys tilida o`zim to`grimda so`zlab beraman! barcha tashkilotchilarga rahmat deb qolaman!!!

By kalina m

Jul 3, 2020

i’m going to miss doing this course every week. it was such a fun and easy to navigate course. although i have so much to learn, it helped me get a better understanding of korean grammar. thank you for making this course and having practical everyday examples in both the lessons and the exercises! :)

By Débora C D

Jun 5, 2020

Excelente curso online, fácil de entender y permite practicar las habilidades orales y auditivas aunque no se encuentre otra persona a mi lado enseñándome.

Definitivamente aprendí bastante y espero ponerlo en práctica al momento de viajar.

Muchas gracias también por hacer de este un curso gratuito.

By Muriel B Y L

May 1, 2020

I love how this course has all the parts needed to learn - vocabulary, pronunciation, and grammar. I found the grammar points very, very helpful. The course pace and format is also easy to follow. I really hope there will be other courses like this (like a level 2 and 3). It would be so helpful.

By Dawna L F

Oct 11, 2020

This course, the instructor and student have been the biggest help to me. I have been studying Korean for the past 3 years but this course helped immensely in connecting all my unanswered questions at a very comfortable speed. I wish I had found it earlier but happy that I found it nonetheless.

By Leylakhanim J

Jul 27, 2020

I think this course is one of the best studying instructor.I learned a lot from Learn to Speak Korean 1.Even if you aren't feel yourself for studying Korean you have to start with this course it will help you to speak confidently and learn a lot by the professionals.Thank you for your help❤️

By Luz M R N

I really lo e the course. It was a bit difficult at the end because I didn’t have enough time to practice, but I managed to complete it successfully. I do really think the teacher was a marvellous one. I really hope to travel to Korea next year and study at Yonsei University for a while.