Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

101 - 125 of 435 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By GABRIEL E D A L

Apr 01, 2017

mt boom

By Heather M P

Jul 06, 2017

A great class to take when you want to learn a new language!

By Emiliano H S T

Jun 11, 2017

great course, really understandable

By Farhodjon A

May 27, 2017

I liked this course )))

By L B

Aug 02, 2017

This course has helped me get a better understanding on the foundation of speaking Korean. If you are beginning this is a great course to start with.

By Erika M

Sep 18, 2017

Muy bueno, muy dinámico por lo que involucra mucho al estudiante

By Bernard D V

Dec 22, 2016

Excellent course about Korean. You will need to study seriously for this course and it's great.

By Carina M M N

Feb 02, 2018

It is a great course and I could learn much more about korean language. Thank you!

By Anca V

Nov 07, 2016

I really, really loved this course. It's vocabulary and grammar structures enable the beginner student to engage in simple, basic conversation from week one. On the other hand, the creative ways in which the information is presented and repeated makes this course very enjoyable. I already liked Korean language but this course made me fall in love with it all over again. Thank you very much! Anca, Romania.

By Bryan P S E

Nov 11, 2016

이 수업이 아주 좋아요. 그리고 선생님은 아주 예뻐요. 저는 이 수업을 좋아했어요는.

By Brenda S

Apr 29, 2018

Me gustó la forma de abarcar cada tema y los ejemplos que nos ponían, es una buena manera para afianzar lo aprendido.

By Ian G

May 22, 2017

Well organized and helpful worksheets with every lesson.

By SHEYLA Y H D

Aug 28, 2017

La explicación es bastante detallada, permitiéndote entender bien el tema, además de que cuenta con mucho material para practicar lo aprendido.

By Kwanchanok T

Mar 26, 2017

This course made me continued study by myself easier. Thank you.

By Michael R

Jul 25, 2017

A great followup to First Step Korean. Challenging, although it is limited in scope enough so that you can memorize the key vocabulary. Thanks to our Yonsei friends! Fighting!

By Berfu G

Mar 03, 2018

Their teaching method was really successful.

By Hooman G

Apr 21, 2017

Great course! I am in Korea now and using everything I learned. Also it's great that I can go back and use the Vocabulary lists for reference! Thanks

By Deisy M V N

Oct 09, 2016

The best course. The teacher is amazing, you learn a lot because is not boring.

By Marina

Feb 06, 2017

I really like and enjoy to follow your course but do you know, if by chance, there will be some Mooc's (maybe more advanced) in French. I wish you all the best and look forward discovering the "Learn to Speak Korean 2.0".

By Maria M y T

Aug 15, 2016

I see a lot of progress compared with the last course and I really like it so far. The teacher is really calm and easy going and I totally love how the foreing students appear in the videos because it gives me courage that I can do better and that it doesn't matter where I'm from I can still learn the Language!

Thank you for this new Korean course I hope it won't be the last!

By NUR I B Z

Jan 24, 2017

my love to korean language is getting bigger!

By Kaid N

Oct 30, 2016

I really enjoyed working through each module and building on the weekly grammar point.

Well presented and explained. Very practical course. Thank you

By Vickie V

Dec 13, 2017

Excellent course and so helpful in learning everyday conversations!

By Cat M

Nov 20, 2016

Great course, especially if you are already familiar with most of the sentence structures and need a course to progress with your sentence building. This helped me hear and repeat sentences so I could practice my speaking and listening skills. The audio for the "real life situation" videos was poor and they spoke very fast but other than that I learned a lot from the course.

By Attiyya H

Apr 05, 2017

Lots of listening comprehension with the dialogues at the end. I liked how well the grammar points were explained. ANd there was a lot of new vocabulary every week.