Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

101 - 125 of 488 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Dang T P A

Dec 28, 2019

Learn a lot from the videos. Thanks all the people who have contributed to this. The lecturer explained very clearly too. Hope to see more and more Korean course here.

By Emily C

Aug 15, 2018

Yonsei's online course is the most helpful Korean program I have worked with, and has allowed me to further my Korean speaking, reading, and writing skills. Thank you!

By Edison G V A

Feb 08, 2018

Excelente curso me gustaría que se incluya la pronunciación ya que hay palabras que resulta un poco dificil saber como se pronuncia por ejemplo chingu=amigo amoni=mamá

By Nalin M

Apr 30, 2017

The whole course was very enjoyable and made very easy to follow. I was able to learn how to form sentences and the essential parts were explained clearly. A++ course!

By Tuscany B

Jul 30, 2017

This course has helped my Korean so much. I am understanding how to make sentences more comfortably and that is essential to my language learning success. 감사합니다, 선생님!

By Yani

Jul 30, 2016

Hello. I hope you would offer more advanced courses on Korean and even the TOPIK. I really enjoyed this course! Thank you for making it accessible all over the world.

By Attiyya H

Apr 05, 2017

Lots of listening comprehension with the dialogues at the end. I liked how well the grammar points were explained. ANd there was a lot of new vocabulary every week.

By Manh T D

Jan 15, 2018

I am not beginner-level learner. However, I did enjoy taking this course to review what I have learnt from my university. Hope to see Learn to Speak Korean 2 soon!

By Shahidul I

Jun 18, 2019

I would never know that learning foreign language can be too easy If I would not take this course.The course content is very nicely organized so easy to follow.

By Elizabeth C

Apr 10, 2018

In the demonstration it shows a white man talking korean which kinda gives faith for everyone who is not korean and everything is very clear ***highly suggest.

By Sindy S

Dec 18, 2017

Excelente toda la gramática fue interesante y oportuna, aprendí mucho, espero que realicen otros cursos de coreano en donde se pueda continuar con el proceso.

By Tatiana T

Mar 30, 2017

If you really wat to learn about Korean, not only the language but also some of their food and daily life, it's a good course for you and highly recommend it

By Amanda D

Sep 13, 2018

I'm pretty happy with this course. I took a group class in person and could not keep up, but this allowed me to go at my own pace and study in my own time.

By Reina S

May 27, 2017

The phrases and words in this course are useful and can be used in daily conversations. The lessons were in the right pace, I had no trouble catching up.

By Robert G

Dec 02, 2016

Thank you! This course advanced my skills in Korean. I appreciate your efforts and those of your students. I am better not than when I started. 대단히 감사합니다.

By Tanya R O

Jan 09, 2019

This is the first time I have actually experienced that my Korean is starting to improve gradually.Thank you so much, and I am looking forward to Level 2

By Alejandro P

Feb 10, 2017

I had previous Korean Language knowledge but this course really helped me polish some conversation and vocabulary skills, while also learning new things.

By Karla C

Aug 20, 2017

I really enjoy it, it was easy to understand, have good practices, help me a lot with my basic studies, hope you open soon more Korean levels or courses

By Yvonne C

Nov 15, 2017

I gained a deeper and clearer understanding on the sentence construction and grammar after this course. Wish Yonsei come out with intermediate course!

By Parichart L

Jul 07, 2017

This course is very helpful for those who want to learn Korean. The instructor is also speak English very clear, so it easy to understand the lessons.

By Ignacio C

May 27, 2017

Excelente curso para adquirir los conocimientos basicos de una manera facil y sencilla, sin llegar a frustrarse en el camino, totalmente recomendable.

By L B

Aug 02, 2017

This course has helped me get a better understanding on the foundation of speaking Korean. If you are beginning this is a great course to start with.

By Kirsty O

Jul 22, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed it, sorry it's over. Will be revising the material covered and memorising the vocabulary whilst awaiting the next one! Thank you.

By Amanda T

May 01, 2017

I learned a lot taking this course! It was a really helpful start to my learning journey. I hope that they offer more in depth courses in the future!