Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

JD
Jan 17, 2021

I find it hard and confusing at first but eventually I had fun. I love Korea so much that is why I want to learn Hangul. Also I will visit Korea when the pandemic is over. Thank you Yonsei University.

AM
Jun 28, 2020

This course really helped me understand and gave a better explanations on stuff that i didn't understand at first. I recommend this to those that are learning or want to learn Korean it very helpful.

1401 - 1425 of 1,497 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Delisha

Feb 1, 2018

Amazing starters course. I hope there will another course will be coming soon.

One thing I would of liked is for the lessons and workbook exercises to be harder.

Keep up the good work.

By Drew M

Sep 29, 2019

Almost perfect. During the lessons, when asked to repeat after the teacher, I did not feel I had enough time to verbally practice. Other than that, I learned more than expected!

By Phyusin K

Nov 12, 2020

I have improved my Korea reading skill after this course. Thank you, Sang Mee Han Professor for your teaching and lecture notes. I knew many Korea Vocabulary form this course.

By Nikita j

Jan 28, 2017

I really like this course. I took the previous one and it helped me so much! I really love how you all teach. Please do bring a level 2 or something. Amazing work!! Hwaiting!

By Laura E

Oct 20, 2020

Gracias, Universidad de Yonsei, por su generosidad al brindar este curso. Es una lástima que no continúe, pero me ha dado una buena base y no voy a desperdiciar el esfuerzo.

By Cristian M

Jan 5, 2018

P

l

Please include material for common greetings! I never learned about greetings, or telling time, or family members. Not even about nationality. Otherwise, excellent course.

By Melanie R C

Jun 12, 2020

Muy bueno, pero necesitas saber el abecedario antes de comenzar y como se forman la oraciones, pero si analizas lo explicado con detenimiento, es comprendible y muy útil.

By Tamala K P

May 16, 2017

Overall the course was well-structured and easy to follow with very good explanations and vocabulary lists. However, I would have liked the tests to be more challenging.

By Abolghassem R

Feb 7, 2019

talks go very fast, beginners cannot follow. Although I read first the notes and look up the words in the dic but still the lesson and dialogues are too fast. Thank you

By Ilma S

Oct 3, 2020

This course is great for those who have know the basics of Korean language. Recommend this to those who want to learn basic communication skills using Korean language

By Claudio A A

Jun 5, 2020

Course is good. Audio on the videos is hard to hear, not well edited. Teacher is very good and structure ok. Room for improvement but I would definitely recommend it.

By Joe J

Nov 18, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course. The lessons are the right length and study materials helps with understanding the subjects. I wish it was longer. Thank you

By Ramya K

Sep 23, 2018

The way the course is designed made it so much easier to comprehend. I wish there was more vocabulary, though. Eagerly awaiting Level 2 of this course

By quentellus t

Jul 6, 2020

Really loved the course, so much better that just going trough a text book, other than sometime is feels as we are moving fast it was still fun!!

By Wendy S

Jun 4, 2020

I noticed some translation mistakes in the videon but overall, it's good and i finished learning all of it. The logic and content is clear.

By Debora V G

Jun 14, 2020

Es un curso bastante bueno, muy completo y fácil de entender aunque todo fuese en ingles. Lecciones muy completas y bastantes vocabulario.

By Jean G

Feb 5, 2017

instructive, well paced. some of the exercises are a bit too far off from the lessons as they introduce new vocabulary. Very good overall

By Alexandre B

Oct 11, 2017

i Didn't learn much because I already had the level in Korean enough for this class, still, it was rewarding to have 100% at each quiz !

By Ernest W

Jul 3, 2020

More grammar is needed to better understand the examples. Topics are interesting. Sound not good enough sometimes. Good course anyway.

By Samantha T

Jun 7, 2020

Very well explained, amazing grammar explanations, though sometimes they added vocabulary in examples that we did not know beforehand.

By Abdurakhmonov A

Jan 19, 2018

Great job for people striving to learn Korean. Thank you so much. Hope people will have a chance to Learn to Speak Korean 2 as well

By Paige C

Jan 1, 2021

I enjoyed it and learned useful grammar and vocabulary. Very useful phrases as well. Role play and repetitions were a bit robotic.

By Oanh

Sep 21, 2017

Very good explanation and demonstration! Thank you for much for your great lesson, I hope to take another course after this course

By Jing

Feb 23, 2018

I have clearly learned about basic dialogues in Korean. This course is very useful. But the contents are a little insufficient.

By Mary V

Jun 6, 2020

Este curso está completo y bien explicado por la profesora a cargo y sus alumnos.

Es una pena que no sea más extenso el curso.