Back to Learn to Speak Korean 1

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learn to Speak Korean 1 by Yonsei University

Welcome to Learn to Speak Korean 1! This course is for beginner students who are familiar with the Korean alphabet, Hangeul. Through this course students will learn the skills essential for daily interactions with Koreans while living in Korea. This course consists of six modules, and each module is composed of five units. Each unit has vocabulary, grammar and expressions, conversation practice, video clips, quizzes, a workbook, and vocabulary lists. In order to assist students with their independent studies, Korean learning materials such as lecture notes, workbooks, and vocabulary lists detailing each day’s lecture are also provided. The vocabulary lists are accompanied by English, Chinese, and Japanese translations. I hope that you enjoy all this program has to offer over the next six weeks. After studying in this program, you will be able to have a real Korean conversation with your newly acquired knowledge of the Korean language. Thank you! Your Course Team Chief Contents Developer: Sang Mee Han Contents Developers: Bock Ja Lee, Yoo Kyung Choi, Ha Min Cho, Ju Eun Kim Production Assistants: Jin Hee Kim, Eun Hye Kim...

HD

Mar 23, 2019

This course is a complete package in itself. I have learned a lot and improved my Korean as well. The professor was great and the lessons are well curated. I enjoyed every bit of this course!

AR

Mar 05, 2019

This course had extremely great explanations and course material. I learned the entire course in a memorable way and I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to learn a new language!

176 - 200 of 484 Reviews for Learn to Speak Korean 1

By Karin O

Apr 23, 2017

I have learnt a lot with this course. I enjoy it and hope to have more course of Yonsei University. Thanks.

By Leydimar D J M

Mar 30, 2017

Un curso muy bueno espero que saquen una segunda parte,pero muy buena la informacion. Aprendí muchas cosas.

By Nguyễn M H

Nov 08, 2016

Easy to understand and take note the grammar/ pronunciation remarks. Easy to remember as well. Very useful!

By Pooja G

Nov 29, 2019

All the lectures, notes, vocabularies and worksheets were very useful in easy learning and understanding.

By Yashaswi R

May 06, 2019

Amazing Course! The instructor is sweet and it was fun learning with her. The way she teaches is awesome!

By María I G R

Nov 20, 2017

Me parece una herramienta muy buena para mejor en Coreano, te enseñan muchas cosas basicas e importantes.

By Kelly f

Dec 12, 2016

muchas gracias aunque no se mucho ingles es una motivación para aprender ingles y coreano al mismo tiempo

By Qierag

Nov 15, 2016

I really like that course. It give me a lot. Thank you instructor. Waiting for your new course on Korean.

By Michelle O

Dec 20, 2019

It was easy to understand. Lecture Notes, Worksheets and videos helped to understand and clarify doubts.

By Afua B F

Apr 08, 2019

very very helpful practice what you study and there is guarantee that you will do well than you expected

By Daniela B F R

Dec 02, 2017

I enjoyed and trie to take advantage of the course to the fullest! Thank you so much, Yonsei University.

By Kauane B F

Jun 16, 2019

I really liked it, it's a good course and for sure even those who do not have a lot of free time can do

By Erika X L C

Aug 03, 2017

Muy bueno, tiene muy buen material de apoyo y las explicaciones hacen que sea más sencillo comprenderlo

By EAA045

Jul 14, 2019

The course was very helpful in simplifying a lot of the grammar rules that I found difficult to grasp.

By VALLI

Jun 08, 2017

very good course and excellent teachers ! Hope they will go on teaching to upper levels .

Valli Lovatto

By Isabelle G

Jan 09, 2017

Nice pace, clear explanations, and well-designed for online learning. This course was perfect for me!

By Trilbee S

Mar 15, 2017

Thanks to this course I was able to enhance my knowledge further in the field of the Korean language.

By Jemima S G F

Jan 21, 2020

EXCELENTE... ME ENSEÑO MUCHAS COSAS NUEVAS Y A REAFIRMAR MIS CONOCIMIENTOS BASICOS...

MUCHAS GRACIAS

By Silvia M R P

Jan 10, 2018

Excelente, me encantó cursarlo y aprendí mucho. Me encantaría que pusieran otros cursos de coreano.

By Tavin C

Aug 17, 2017

Highly recommended -- I really appreciated the high production quality and the attention to detail.

By RAKOTOMAMONJY M E

Jun 18, 2017

The course is really helpful! It is very well organised! I'm waiting for LEARN TO SPEAK KOREAN 2 :)

By Eunice J R

Jan 25, 2017

Commendable videos. Concepta are well explained. I love this course! It's easy to learn. Thank you!

By Adriana P S D

Aug 23, 2017

Es un curso maravilloso, con excelentes ayudas y muy práctico, espero con ansias el segundo nivel.

By Dawnette R

Sep 24, 2017

Really great course! I recommend for those wanting to learn more than just the basics. Thank you!