Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on the most popular open online course in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

SH
Jun 19, 2020

I learn so much from this course. It really helps me improving my learning and the way the message was conveyed really helps the youth to understand. Thank you so much for all the lesson and sharing!

LR
May 12, 2019

I am still seeing octopede/octopuses with tentacles in backpacks or lockers. Wonderful!!! I am a therapist who works with all age children and this will be extremely helpful! Thank you to all of you.

76 - 100 of 415 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By Shani A A A M

Mar 18, 2020

I'm sincerely thankful for this amazing experience you have toughed me alot

I appreciate teacher like you who make learning more easy and fun

By Shahad a s

Jul 3, 2020

I learned a lot and lots of important information that I will use in my life and in my field and all of it will be easy and fun to apply to them.

By Naphatsorn D

Jun 27, 2020

This course provides useful techniques for assisting in learning. These given techniques are useful and can be adapted to be used in daily life

By Vardhaman D

Apr 23, 2020

A very helpful course. This course has helped me understand how to learn effectively, using techniques like metaphors or the Pomodoro technique

By AMAL K A E

Sep 8, 2020

I highly recommend this course i gain lots of knowledge and interesting information about learning it will help me till the rest of my life

By Hiya G

Jun 20, 2020

It was an absolute delight to do this course. Very interesting and amazing professors! It's definitely changed the way I'm going to study.

By Hieu B

Jul 23, 2019

General speaking, the course is great! Knowledgeable interesting instructors, useful contents, awesome presentation. Highly recommended.

By madona

Jan 16, 2019

the strategies i have learnt on this course will be helpfull for my future study, especially how to get tests, how to pump up our brain.

By Ankit S

Aug 15, 2020

Please take this course to understand, redefine, refresh or add to your tools of learning. Especially undergrad and grad students.

By Vitalina S

Apr 5, 2020

It' s useful both for teenagers and adults! I strongly recommend this course. Easy for undrstanding despite complicated items.

By Fred G

Apr 17, 2020

Thanks to this course I have learnt multiple new techniques and strategies that can help me learn and gain knowledge.

-Thanks!

By Akram T B

Apr 26, 2020

A very simplified version of Learning How to Learn. With lots of visuals and more interesting to watch than the main course.

By Ahmed M F A

Jun 30, 2020

That course is really great and I really benefited greatly from it, and I will try to apply everything I learned in my life

By Sara a

May 2, 2020

I had so much fun with this course, it help me to organize my thoughts to learn things I have never imagined I could learn.

By Ted A H

Nov 17, 2019

It is very interesting and they make it really easy to understand. The concepts and tips easily transmittable to your kids.

By Yohan G

Jun 12, 2020

Very interesting course. Thank you, everyone, to conducting this course. This course helps me lot in my future. Thank You!

By Devin R

Nov 4, 2019

This was an amazing courses and others should do this as well if they want to learn new ways of learning or to keep ahead!

By Abdurrahman S

Aug 4, 2019

Very Very nice .It will help me to reshape my brain and and also learn better in future.

By Marie A M

Oct 30, 2020

I really loved this course. Concepts were simple to understand, yet very effective. It inspired me to buy the book too!

By Gabriela S

Oct 30, 2020

Es un muy buen curso y lo recomendaría a toda persona que quiera aprender ya que enseña formas eficaces de aprender.

By Alexander D r m

Dec 2, 2018

este curso es excelente, me pareció super genial la nueva presentación de este curso, los nuevos recursos y videos.

By Sam L

This course was fabulous: I learn better through pictorial representations and this solidifies my understanding.

By Shriniketh

Jul 6, 2020

Very good one. It made me realize that succeeding in school is possible without spending my whole day studying.

By mahmoud h

Jun 28, 2020

This course is very amazing and helpful I really appreciate the effort which has p resented by the instructors

By Salwa A H

Jun 15, 2020

It was a very helpful course with the most professional instructions. May God bless all of you in your all life