Back to Learning How To Learn for Youth

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Learning How To Learn for Youth by Arizona State University

Based on the most popular open online course in the world, this course gives you easy access to the learning techniques used by experts in art, music, literature, math, science, sports, and many other disciplines. No matter what your current skill level, using these approaches can help you master new topics, change your thinking and improve your life. This course explains: * Why sometimes letting your mind wander is an important part of the learning process * How to avoid "rut think" in order to think outside the box * The value of metaphors in developing understanding * A simple, yet powerful, way to stop procrastinating If you’re already an expert, these strategies will turbocharge your learning, including test-taking tips and insights that will help you make the best use of your time on homework and problem sets. We all have the tools to learn what might not seem to come naturally to us at first—the secret is to understand how the brain works so we can unlock its power. Filled with animations, application questions, and exercises, this course makes learning easy and fun!...

SH

Jun 20, 2020

I learn so much from this course. It really helps me improving my learning and the way the message was conveyed really helps the youth to understand. Thank you so much for all the lesson and sharing!

LR

May 13, 2019

I am still seeing octopede/octopuses with tentacles in backpacks or lockers. Wonderful!!! I am a therapist who works with all age children and this will be extremely helpful! Thank you to all of you.

76 - 100 of 368 Reviews for Learning How To Learn for Youth

By Ankit S

Aug 15, 2020

Please take this course to understand, redefine, refresh or add to your tools of learning. Especially undergrad and grad students.

By Vitalina S

Apr 05, 2020

It' s useful both for teenagers and adults! I strongly recommend this course. Easy for undrstanding despite complicated items.

By Fred G

Apr 17, 2020

Thanks to this course I have learnt multiple new techniques and strategies that can help me learn and gain knowledge.

-Thanks!

By Akram T B

Apr 26, 2020

A very simplified version of Learning How to Learn. With lots of visuals and more interesting to watch than the main course.

By Ahmed M F A

Jun 30, 2020

That course is really great and I really benefited greatly from it, and I will try to apply everything I learned in my life

By Sara a

May 02, 2020

I had so much fun with this course, it help me to organize my thoughts to learn things I have never imagined I could learn.

By Ted A H

Nov 17, 2019

It is very interesting and they make it really easy to understand. The concepts and tips easily transmittable to your kids.

By Yohan G

Jun 12, 2020

Very interesting course. Thank you, everyone, to conducting this course. This course helps me lot in my future. Thank You!

By Devin R

Nov 04, 2019

This was an amazing courses and others should do this as well if they want to learn new ways of learning or to keep ahead!

By Abdurrahman S

Aug 04, 2019

Very Very nice .It will help me to reshape my brain and and also learn better in future.

By Alexander D r m

Dec 02, 2018

este curso es excelente, me pareció super genial la nueva presentación de este curso, los nuevos recursos y videos.

By Sam L

This course was fabulous: I learn better through pictorial representations and this solidifies my understanding.

By Shriniketh

Jul 06, 2020

Very good one. It made me realize that succeeding in school is possible without spending my whole day studying.

By mahmoud h

Jun 28, 2020

This course is very amazing and helpful I really appreciate the effort which has p resented by the instructors

By Salwa A H

Jun 15, 2020

It was a very helpful course with the most professional instructions. May God bless all of you in your all life

By Lilas s

Sep 14, 2020

it is an important course for all ages and levels,and very useful and interesting .

and make you more prouducer

By Deniz S

Jul 12, 2020

I really liked this course. It helped me so much. Thanks for this opportunity ASU! With love from Azerbaijan)

By Rodlin G

Apr 03, 2020

This techniques taught in this course are very useful. Things I've never consider to implement in my studies.

By Sylke K

Aug 21, 2020

Learned a lot during this course. Really helpful study techniques and tips to study for tests. Thanks a lot!

By Al M

Apr 29, 2019

I am delighted after finishing this course. This course will help me to study in the right way. Thank you.

By Jenny B

Dec 16, 2018

I wish I knew these techniques when I was younger. Congratulations! This is a very helpful course. Cheers!

By Vishal P

May 15, 2020

The topics were awesome I learn lot of things by these videos I will be always learning

By Cher C

Sep 26, 2020

Very well planned course that explains concepts clearly. A course every student and teacher must attend!

By Ahmed A A

Jul 28, 2020

This course is very good, it's like the original Learn How to Learn course but more fun and summarized!

By Salih B

Sep 18, 2019

Perfect course ever! I wish I could find this course earlier so now I would be an expert pro learner.