Back to Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have alternating current (AC) voltage or current sources. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

MA

Sep 20, 2020

It's quite tough and hard actually, but if you commit I'm sure you can get along with it, and don't worry they'll give you a lot of exercise to make sure that you've already understood the concepts.

BG

Nov 08, 2019

The course was really challenging and it helped me a lot learn more about linear circuits. Usage of appropriate tools helped me to learn more about this course.

76 - 94 of 94 Reviews for Linear Circuits 2: AC Analysis

By Marcio L

Jan 25, 2018

This is pretty good, but not as good as DC Analysis. It would be nice to have more sample problems on this, only week 4 seems to have sample problems today.

By Tushar S A

Oct 18, 2019

Its a good course. Everything is explained quite nicely. The only problem I faced was that some answers did not matched with the teaching.

By Prem S S

The Second Week concept (i.e) the Frequency response concept can be even more taken briefly for more and better understanding.

By HAMZA Y

Oct 28, 2017

Very good course it goes on all basics of ac signals , thank you so much for making such great courses like this !!!

By Swapnil M

Sep 07, 2019

This course lays a fundamental stepping stone to the advanced level of electronic circuits and its elements

By prsantoshram

Oct 11, 2019

GREAT TEACHING AND THE FACULTIES HAD A GOOD IN DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SUBJECT

By Muhammad T

Aug 22, 2020

You must provide lecture slides. slides will be quick review for us.

By tanuja c

Aug 08, 2020

Good,this course is very helpful to me thank you

By vamsi k b

Jun 04, 2020

it help me to understand ac analysis

By 손승건

Jan 15, 2020

I think a lack of explanation

By Aniket D

Nov 08, 2019

its good

By KOYYALAMUDI S L P

Sep 05, 2020

good

By ENNAPUREDDY S

Jun 03, 2020

GOOD

By Alessandro B

Nov 27, 2019

First of all: thank you for the course!

But I have to say that I am very disappointed : subtitles are out of sync, a lot of problems have typo and it seems really an experiment, not a true final product with a review.

I was wondering about paying 44 euros because I was very excited about it but I think I am going to wait for other courses I am going to take.

Again, thanks lot for it, thanks to share some beautiful information and I hope in better products

By Anthony S

Feb 19, 2019

The video lecture were excellent but there was zero feedback from the professors so no one bothered posting on the forums. The syllabus stated that solutions would be given to quizzes and exams but they never were. For an institution of Georgia Tech's reputation this was a major disappointment. Don't waste your money on this course expecting any feedback. Also, so many of the quizzes had incorrect answers. I provided feedback but stopped after realizing no one paid attention.

By Anil K S R

Jun 01, 2020

Basically it focus on filter portion more.