Back to Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis by Georgia Institute of Technology

This course explains how to analyze circuits that have direct current (DC) current or voltage sources. A DC source is one that is constant. Circuits with resistors, capacitors, and inductors are covered, both analytically and experimentally. Some practical applications in sensors are demonstrated....

PP
Sep 7, 2020

The course is very helpful to us to understand the DC circit analysis a lot.Thank you to the team.As a faculty,I know the concepts well.So directly went to the quiz part.

MM
Apr 26, 2020

The course is very good for beginners and lab experiments related to sensors are good .Explanation of concepts with real time applications is a good asset of this course

26 - 50 of 278 Reviews for Linear Circuits 1: DC Analysis

By MIN H

Jan 23, 2021

I liked there are many exercises in this course. It took long time, but was worth it. The Discussion Forums really helped me when I have difficulty. I learned a lot. The lab was also good to see. It definitely has some chaos in it, but overall it was really good course. Not it's time to move into second course, AC Analysis.

By G. K

Oct 22, 2020

This course gave me more knowledge than the course I took at my university. Anyone who does not know about electrical circuits can buy it with peace of mind. However, I must point out that the last week of the course requires knowledge of advanced differential equations, take this into consideration. Thanks Gatech!

By Andrew W

May 4, 2021

I have an MBA in Finance and do not have an engineering background. I found the course very worthwhile. It was challenging and pushed me very hard, but is worth the effort. The optional exercises are important and very much assist in reinforcing the concepts.

By Komal K

Dec 16, 2020

This course is very good from basic things or problems where many student stuck they can easily solve the difficult problem and can get good command in DC Circuit topics .Very helpful and learning course .Thank you for the amazing course ...

By Marcio L

Jan 4, 2018

Beautiful! Great course, very well explained at a very good pace. A big thank you to all the professors involved in this program and thank you Georgia Tech! Can't wait to start AC Analysis and Introduction to Electronics!

By Kobitar V

Jul 6, 2020

learning is the basis of growing up. beside learning facing problem is very much necessary. this course is design so welly that you can reach into the heart of the course so comportly. thanks GIT, thanks coursera....

By MohAmedd M

Jan 20, 2018

Great course !!

honestly the course's materials and quizzes are well prepared , and effective problems solving techniques are involved .

but in the seventh week there is Insufficient details and explanations .

By Karrar H

Sep 17, 2020

This course has given good understanding of basics. The problems were very structured and each problem gave new ideas. I can say that it is one of the best course for Circuit Analysis. Thanks to all Professors.

By K,Viswa S

Jun 14, 2020

It is a very good course for beginners.I learnt a lot especially the basics of DC networks.Also the professors did practical demonstrations which was very beneficial for me.So overall it is a very good course.

By Priya R

Sep 8, 2020

By Mr. G M

Apr 27, 2020

By Andres P

Aug 26, 2020

esta muy bien estructurado, y profundiza bastante en cada variante de los problemas, en definitiva aun curso que recomiendo para el estudio de circuitos DC

By MABBAGU , L I (

Jan 29, 2021

Very informative. Delivered in simple and easy to grasp ways. Professors are great and knowledgeable about the course. 5 STARS Georgia Tech!

By Hariharan N

May 6, 2019

A very essential and informative course. I would suggest this to any 1st yr electronics or electrical student. Kudos!

By YoungHoon K

Feb 8, 2021

There are many errors on questions, but still it was a great course to straighten out the concept of DC analysis.

By Alexandre S

Feb 13, 2018

The course is an amazing opportunity to learn and improve the skills in the subject. Thanks a million professor.

By Dhirajkumar S

May 2, 2020

This course is require good basic knowledge of Electrical component, circuit analysis and instrumentation..

By raju a

Aug 21, 2020

This course helps me a lot to understand remaining subjects in electrical and electronics engineering.

By Jose A M C

May 12, 2018

Hubieron algunos ejercicios cuyos valores eran distintos a los reales. Fuera de ello todo excelente

By Yen H Z

Jan 22, 2018

Excellent course where I get to learn a lot of things that is left from my AP Physics C E&M Course.

By Vanderlei M B J

Jan 6, 2020

poderiam respeitar o prazo quando se paga o curso, pois ja paguei e agora tenho que pagar de novo

By Noopur S

May 25, 2021

Its very helpful and easily understandable. The way of explanation is point to point. loved it.

By SHAIK M

Feb 13, 2020

it is great experience with the course and i have learnt lot of new things regarding circuits.

By Sankalp A

Apr 10, 2019

its a great course to develop a greater knowledge in linear circuits and has helped me a lot.

By Srijan S

Mar 16, 2018

It was an immensely rewarding experience studying sucha dull topic with an amazing energy.